I didn't come close to saying anything like that. Don't be ridiculous.

Sure you did. What you said is that because Trump withheld money for whatever reason, and it benefits him, that's an impeachable offense, even though there's absolutely no evidence that his actions did anything for his campaign, given the fact Biden is not his challenger yet in the presidential race.

Repeating it doesn't improve it. What I said was: "That's something of value in exchange for favor or fealty. It is exactly an impeachable offense."

What you've spilled on the page is some nonsense you wish I had said.

What you said is like the call transcript. It's available for all to see.

Trump holds up money to Ukraine for whatever purposes he held it up for. But because it may have also benefited him in the event he ran against Biden, that makes it an impeachable offense. Did you not say that?

And if so, that means that Trump couldn't have held up the money for any reason, even if he knew it would end up in corrupt hands, because Biden is in the race. Did you not say that???
So you're saying it is just a coincidence that Trump withheld the military aid just days before the phone call. And it's just coincidental that Trump dropped a request that Zelensky open a corruption investigation when discussing military aid in the phone conversation. And of course, it's just a coincidence that Biden's son worked for the company to be investigated. And it was coincidental that Trump fired the Ambassador to the Ukraine, who was not on the Trump team, just weeks before the phone call. And of course Zelensky's much sought after meeting with the president was being delayed.

WOW! What a strange series of coincidences.

Riddle me this: If Zelensky took Trump's request as a threat, how is it he had no idea US aid was being held up? I mean, if an inspector comes to my house to complain my house paint is chipping, and I offer him 100 to ignore it, we both know I bribed him. I gave him a hundred bucks, and he got in his car and left.

What the left is trying to claim here, is that Trump bribed Zelensky, and Zelensky had no idea he'd just been bribed. Yes, Trump wanted to know the association between Hunter and Ukraine. After all, the drug addict got a job in a field he didn't know anything about, in a country he didn't know anything about; not even the language, all while his father was not only the VP, but in charge of goings on in the country.
So, If I were to ell you that I will harm your family if you don't cooperate, it isn't a threat because your kids are at home?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
“Do you have any knowledge of President Trump receiving a bribe?”

“No”

“Do you have any knowledge of the President committing any crime?”

“No”

Yup, two blows.

Not her job.
Why would she have 1st hand knowledge of trump receiving a bribe.
This is NO news.
Not a Win for the Donald as hard as his supporters try to claim.

Nothing Burger.
So then, tell us, why is it she was even called as a witness? Seeing as this is an impeachment inquiry and all.

Well, that's easy.
She was in her job to support positive relationships between the USA and Ukraine.
She knew the corruption that existed. Who was good and who was bad.
Then came Rudy.
She was trying to stop the corruption in the Ukraine, Rudy was there working with the corrupt components.
Then the conspiracy theories started by somehow falsely claiming that Biden was bribing, when in reality he was trying to oust the corrupt leader, but the spin machine of the trump camp spun hard. But ultimately not successfully.
Everyone knows that trump sent Rudy to smear/oust MY because she was in the way of their crime activity, called a "drug deal' by one of your own side.

You understand yet?

Yea, she was there to “stop the corruption” in Ukraine.....how did that go with Joe’s son?

Apparently winning the election as a Republican President is an impeachable offense. Good luck losers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So why wasn't Bush, Bush, Reagan, Ford, Eisenhower not impeached but Nixon would have been if he had not resigned?
Ummmmm. I wonder why?

Is it because Nixon was a crook? Just like your orange buddy?
There was this thing called......EVIDENCE that they had on Nixon.
More than just a bunch of sore losers making stuff up as they go along
trying to get rid of a duly elected president.

Apparently winning the election as a Republican President is an impeachable offense. Good luck losers.

So why wasn't Bush, Bush, Reagan, Ford, Eisenhower not impeached but Nixon would have been if he had not resigned?
Ummmmm. I wonder why?

They have evidence on Trump. That is why Trump is refusing to respect the subpoenas. That is why he won't let staff testify.

Ummmmm. I wonder why?

They have evidence on Trump. That is why Trump is refusing to respect the subpoenas. That is why he won't let staff testify.
Again....conjecture, IM2. You don't know, you are assuming

Ummmmm. I wonder why?

donny is blocking all the evidence from being turned over to congress in addition to blocking witness' too chicken shit to defy & show up. those that are testifying are doing it outa loyalty to the constitution & not to a man who wants to rule like an autocrat.

• Thanks

Ummmmm. I wonder why?

donny is blocking all the evidence from being turned over to congress in addition to blocking witness' too chicken shit to defy & show up. those that are testifying are doing it outa loyalty to the constitution & not to a man who wants to rule like an autocrat.
Of course, because we all know that this isn't a witch hunt. :laughing0301:

"Are you saying running for office makes one immune form investigation? If not, we have a treaty with Ukraine on criminal investigations, I haven't seen where politicians are exempted form that treaty."

It is against the law to ask a foreign government to investigate your political rival. Get that through your think skulls Trumpers. Stop being disingenuous.

Ummmmm. I wonder why?

noooooooooooooo... ambassador taylor testified that he took extremely detailed notes - in real time - that pompeo won't release. the REAL transcript is hiding in a super secure server & trump refuses to release. AND several people called to testify are defying subpoenas

john bolton, mick mulvaney, mike pompeo, don mcgahn; just to name a few that came to me right away, but there are others.

Last edited:

Ummmmm. I wonder why?

It's not a witch hunt. You will learn this.

Ummmmm. I wonder why?

well i know that if it were & president tinkles had the evidence to show it was, he sure as hell would do EVERYTHING he could to show the witch hunters how wrong they were. he would hold a televised 'event' with spotlights, a red carpet, & probably make it a pay per view so he could make $$$ off it.

but none of that is gonna happen. & we both know why.

• Thanks

Ummmmm. I wonder why?

Incorrect. I do know and Trump has done this kind of crap the entire time.

"Are you saying running for office makes one immune form investigation? If not, we have a treaty with Ukraine on criminal investigations, I haven't seen where politicians are exempted form that treaty."

It is against the law to ask a foreign government to investigate your political rival. Get that through your think skulls Trumpers. Stop being disingenuous.
Your side lost the election, IM2, move on and vote him out in a year.
No laws have been broken and Schiff and Pelosi know it, they are just trying to muddy the waters for
the inept and confused. Your stable of mules couldn't win an election for dog catcher....and they know it.

It is behavior that cannot be defended. To allow this type of bastardization of our foreign policy, to allow the executive to attack the loyal opposition in this manner, is an attack on the Republic.

Damn, there's not suppose to be opposition within the administration, loyal or otherwise. These fuckers are hired to carry out the policy of their elected boss, not try implement their own policy.

"Their own policy" is the policy of the United States as it had been for the past several years, supporting Ukraine's efforts to clean out the corrupt oligarchs subverting attempts at a fair and democratic government. It was also the policy of the United States to support Ukraine militarily in its fight against Russian aggression.
If the "boss" didn't like this policy, for whatever reason, he had every right to stand up and tell the State Department why and what he wanted done instead. But Trump didn't do that, did he? He got his private attorney and a bunch of thug friends to do it "under the table" and for the most part the current officials around the President closed their eyes to it and let it happen. I'm grateful to the whistleblower and to the people who have testified to what happened. Not because I couldn't cope with not having "my guy" elected, but because Trump is a crook.

Imagine, had Trump had the 'whistleblower' arrested as a spy.....

Obama did just that.

The Obama administration had 8 whistleblowers. President Obama handled each one the same way - he had the FBI bust into their home, arrest them, and he then prosecuted them for espionage. Of course the biased media kept quiet and looked the other way. Their were a few exceptions. Here's one news report on it:

War on whistleblowers?

Bet you didn't know that.

What did they blow the whistle on? I watched the video and it never said.

The whistleblower claimed Donald Trump solicited a foreign country to help intervene in the 2020 election and that the White House sought to cover it up.

And, of course, we have a signed treaty to that effect....

If that is a problem.....
....why did Bill 'the rapist' Clinton sign a treaty with the Ukraine with exactly the same purpose?????

"Formal Title
  • Treaty Between the United States of America and Ukraine on Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters with Annex, signed at Kiev on July 22, 1998, and with an Exchange of Notes signed on September 30, 1999, which provides for its provisional application.
Date Received from President
  • 11/10/1999 Text of Treaty Document available as:

No laws have been broken and Schiff and Pelosi know it, they are just trying to muddy the waters for
the inept and confused. Your stable of mules couldn't win an election for dog catcher....and they know it.

(R) nutters need to move on from that tired old excuse. if that happened, then y'all could finally stop bring up hillary everytime you hafta defend donny.

Ummmmm. I wonder why?

noooooooooooooo... ambassador taylor testified that he took extremely detailed notes - in real time - that pompeo won't release. the REAL transcript is hiding in a super secure server & trump refuses to release. AND several people called to testify are defying subpoenas

john bolton, mick mulvaney, mike pompeo, don mcgahn; just to name a few that came to me right away, but there are others.
Wow! Sounds good...but, then again, the Russia Hoax sounded good too.

In impeachment hearings, Donald Trump is the one blocking firsthand witnesses

The impeachment inquiry into the behavior of President Donald Trump has reached a public phase, giving the American people their first chance to reach their own judgments.

Two witnesses testified Wednesday before a House panel, including one who told of a cellphone call during which the president allegedly pushed to use America’s national security apparatus to do his own political dirty work.

Eight other witnesses have been scheduled. These include the U.S. diplomat on that call with Trump, at least one other person at the table listening in, and a decorated Army officer working for the National Security Council. But many others aren’t coming because the Trump administration is engaged in what could only be categorized as stonewalling.

Undercutting House Republicans
The White House's refusal to provide witnesses, as well as much needed documentation, for a legitimate and serious congressional inquiry accomplishes little but undercut efforts by Republicans to come to Trump's aid.

One of the few coherent arguments that GOP lawmakers could make Wednesday was that the witnesses were sometimes providing secondhand or thirdhand information. All the more reason, then, to go to the source. But several of the key witnesses, including acting chief of staff Mick Mulvaney and former national security adviser John Bolton, are balking.

(R) nutters need to move on from that tired old excuse. if that happened, then y'all could finally stop bring up hillary everytime you hafta defend donny.
It maybe tired, and it maybe old, but the truth does get old.
And, the truth doesn't change like all the fluid yarns from the left.

Consider this plan.

If the Democrats were actually clever.......they'd hold the hearings......and then vote not to impeach.

Why?
a. they know the Republican Senate is a dead end for the ploy
b. independent voters have made clear that they are sick of the charade
c. the only hope is to damage Trump for the election....and they can see that it isn't working
d. they realize that if it gets to the Senate.....the Republicans can recall not just the same 'witnesses'...and ask what they want
and when they want....
e. but they can call Schiff to testify!!!!

The impeachment inquiry into the behavior of President Donald Trump has reached a public phase, giving the American people their first chance to reach their own judgments.

Two witnesses testified Wednesday before a House panel, including one who told of a cellphone call during which the president allegedly pushed to use America’s national security apparatus to do his own political dirty work.

Eight other witnesses have been scheduled. These include the U.S. diplomat on that call with Trump, at least one other person at the table listening in, and a decorated Army officer working for the National Security Council. But many others aren’t coming because the Trump administration is engaged in what could only be categorized as stonewalling.

Undercutting House Republicans
The White House's refusal to provide witnesses, as well as much needed documentation, for a legitimate and serious congressional inquiry accomplishes little but undercut efforts by Republicans to come to Trump's aid.

One of the few coherent arguments that GOP lawmakers could make Wednesday was that the witnesses were sometimes providing secondhand or thirdhand information. All the more reason, then, to go to the source. But several of the key witnesses, including acting chief of staff Mick Mulvaney and former national security adviser John Bolton, are balking.

Yahoo?

Forum List

Back