Apparently winning the election as a Republican President is an impeachable offense. Good luck losers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know what's incredible to me too: they perfectly expect when THEY win the White House again, WE will treat their president fairly.

oh honey, okay. Yep. You go right on thinking that you have a bunch of George Bushes around you when you take the WH back and not a bunch of us. Yep. You go on thinking that. Sure.
Your association with reality is non existent. You guys trashed Obama for 8 years and are still going. But Trump has broken laws and violated his oath of office. So if you have any morals you stop lying about why trump is in this position.
Blah blah blah blah trump. 24 hours a day, dude you’re possessed

Apparently winning the election as a Republican President is an impeachable offense. Good luck losers.

So why wasn't Bush, Bush, Reagan, Ford, Eisenhower not impeached but Nixon would have been if he had not resigned?
Ummmmm. I wonder why?

Is it because Nixon was a crook? Just like your orange buddy?
There was this thing called......EVIDENCE that they had on Nixon.
More than just a bunch of sore losers making stuff up as they go along
trying to get rid of a duly elected president.
They have evidence on Trump. That is why Trump is refusing to respect the subpoenas. That is why he won't let staff testify.
Again....conjecture, IM2. You don't know, you are assuming

Standard procedure.

So why wasn't Bush, Bush, Reagan, Ford, Eisenhower not impeached but Nixon would have been if he had not resigned?
Ummmmm. I wonder why?

donny is blocking all the evidence from being turned over to congress in addition to blocking witness' too chicken shit to defy & show up. those that are testifying are doing it outa loyalty to the constitution & not to a man who wants to rule like an autocrat.

Exercising his rights not to be railroaded. Let’s subpoena shitt.

Can’t make it up. I suppose you believe anything you read. I can’t help your ignorance.
No I do not believe anything that I read. That would be you Trumpanzees

Ummmmm. I wonder why?

donny is blocking all the evidence from being turned over to congress in addition to blocking witness' too chicken shit to defy & show up. those that are testifying are doing it outa loyalty to the constitution & not to a man who wants to rule like an autocrat.
Of course, because we all know that this isn't a witch hunt. :laughing0301:

It's not a witch hunt. You will learn this.

Like the collusion witch hunt from your boy?

Ummmmm. I wonder why?

They have evidence on Trump. That is why Trump is refusing to respect the subpoenas. That is why he won't let staff testify.
Again....conjecture, IM2. You don't know, you are assuming
Incorrect. I do know and Trump has done this kind of crap the entire time.

I’m voting for Don again.

You know what's incredible to me too: they perfectly expect when THEY win the White House again, WE will treat their president fairly.

oh honey, okay. Yep. You go right on thinking that you have a bunch of George Bushes around you when you take the WH back and not a bunch of us. Yep. You go on thinking that. Sure.
Your association with reality is non existent. You guys trashed Obama for 8 years and are still going. But Trump has broken laws and violated his oath of office. So if you have any morals you stop lying about why trump is in this position.
Blah blah blah blah trump. 24 hours a day, dude you’re possessed

Projecting again, followed by depression.

Can’t make it up. I suppose you believe anything you read. I can’t help your ignorance.
Why then, with what you posted, do you believe it means anything?

So, hahaha, everything you read is fake? Nice. Hahaha

Wut? Zelensky spoke??? I guess that means Trump didn't also ask Zelensky to look into "the other thing" after asking him to look into the DNC server.

Are you ever not a retard??

Poor short bus, are you going to have to wait till Monday to ask your special ed teacher what "Trump Continues" means? You quoted Trump and then in your own lying words said "Trump continues", which he didn't. You got caught in your commie lie, just man up and admit it, short bus.

LOLOL

Poor, dumbfuck cuck, can't get anything right.

View attachment 290221

... recommence or resume after interruption, like Zelensky speaking after Trump asked him a favor to look into CrowdStrike and the DNC server -- and then Trump continued with "the other thing" by asking another favor of Zelensky to also look into the Bidens.

:dance:

Wrong again short bus, he spoke about the former prosecutor and the ambassador before he mentioned "The other thing", discussing other topics is not continuing as your LIE insinuated. Sorry short bus, another fail in a long string of failures. LMAO

LOLOL

Your derangement is noted at laughed again.

He asked Zelensky if he would look into CrowdStrike/DNC server and then he asked Zelensky if he would also look into the Bidens. Both requests were separated by Zelensky speaking, inline with the definition I gave for "continue"...

recommence or resume after interruption

It must suck for you to continually get schooled by someone you refer to as, "short bus."

Poor little short bus, Trump discussed other topics before he asked for cooperation on quid pro joe and baby biden, did he resume after interrupting himself, or did he just move to another topic apart from the fist two he mentioned after Zelensky spoke. Poor thing, another short bus fail. LMAO

LOLOL

Poor, lying, dumbfuck cuck. Trump went from talking about Ukraine's involvement in the 2016 election to Biden's role in getting Shokin fired. There was nothing else he talked about in between.

Trump: but they say a lot of it started with Ukraine. Whatever you can do, it's very important that you do it if that's possible.

Trump: Good because I heard you had a prosecutor who was very good and he was shut down and that's really unfair.

It matters not whether or not Biden wins the Democrat's nomination as he's still eligible to run in the election even if he loses their nomination.

Lying about whether or not Biden is a political rival of Trump's reveals your desperation.

It matters not whether or not Biden wins the Democrat's nomination as he's still eligible to run in the election even if he loses their nomination.
Wow, short bus, according to you no natural born citizen over 35 can't be investigated during a presidential election year. Did your special ed teacher tell you that?

LOLOL

Moron, I said nothing of the sort. How the fuck do you keep getting this wrong?? I never said a candidate for president can't be investigated. You only think that's what I said because you're a flaming imbecile. What I said was.... a president running for re-election is not allowed to solicit a foreign national to help find dirt on another candidate running for that same office.

Maybe you like having a lawless dictator run a banana republic where they can use he power of their political office to eliminate their competition, but most don't.

Poor little short buy, I highlighted exactly what you said, being eligible to run for office is not an exemption from investigation. You commies are proving that on a daily basis. You're doing exactly what you're accusing Trump of doing. Don't think your short bus status excuses your hypocrisy.

You're fucking demented, dumbfuck cuck -- I never said Biden couldn't be investigated. I never said he shouldn't be investigated. You only think I said that because you're totally fucked in the head (i.e., typical conservative). I said Trump can't ask a foreign national to investigate Biden.

1233796371590.gif

Wrong again short bus, he can ask for cooperation on anyone, remember, "NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW". Isn't that what you commies have been chanting for the last 3 years?

LOLOL

Deranged, dumbfuck cuck. I didn't say what you hallucinated me saying, exactly how rightarded are you to not understand that?

It must suck to continually get schooled by someone who you refer to as, "short bus."

I didn't come close to saying anything like that. Don't be ridiculous.

Sure you did. What you said is that because Trump withheld money for whatever reason, and it benefits him, that's an impeachable offense, even though there's absolutely no evidence that his actions did anything for his campaign, given the fact Biden is not his challenger yet in the presidential race.

Repeating it doesn't improve it. What I said was: "That's something of value in exchange for favor or fealty. It is exactly an impeachable offense."

What you've spilled on the page is some nonsense you wish I had said.

What you said is like the call transcript. It's available for all to see.

Trump holds up money to Ukraine for whatever purposes he held it up for. But because it may have also benefited him in the event he ran against Biden, that makes it an impeachable offense. Did you not say that?

And if so, that means that Trump couldn't have held up the money for any reason, even if he knew it would end up in corrupt hands, because Biden is in the race. Did you not say that???
So you're saying it is just a coincidence that Trump withheld the military aid just days before the phone call. And it's just coincidental that Trump dropped a request that Zelensky open a corruption investigation when discussing military aid in the phone conversation. And of course, it's just a coincidence that Biden's son worked for the company to be investigated. And it was coincidental that Trump fired the Ambassador to the Ukraine, who was not on the Trump team, just weeks before the phone call. And of course Zelensky's much sought after meeting with the president was being delayed.

WOW! What a strange series of coincidences.

Riddle me this: If Zelensky took Trump's request as a threat, how is it he had no idea US aid was being held up? I mean, if an inspector comes to my house to complain my house paint is chipping, and I offer him 100 to ignore it, we both know I bribed him. I gave him a hundred bucks, and he got in his car and left.

What the left is trying to claim here, is that Trump bribed Zelensky, and Zelensky had no idea he'd just been bribed. Yes, Trump wanted to know the association between Hunter and Ukraine. After all, the drug addict got a job in a field he didn't know anything about, in a country he didn't know anything about; not even the language, all while his father was not only the VP, but in charge of goings on in the country.
Zelensky: We are ready to continue to cooperate for the next steps specifically we are almost. ready to buy more Javelins from the United States for defense purposes.

Trump: I would like you to do us a favor though...

What part of that did Zelensky not understand...?

Dumbfuck, Biden could still be in the hunt for the 2020 presidential election even if he loses the Democratic nomination. :cuckoo:

Oh short bus, his competition is growing, not shrinking. But hey, his war chest is shrinking and he's laying off staff, not indications of a viable campaign. The two time loser has a lower chance of being nominated than beta boy.

And yet, despite your hollow post, he's still ahead of the rest....

RealClearPolitics - Election 2020 - 2020 Democratic Presidential Nomination

Oh bullshit, he's behind fauxchaunches and butty boy in Iowa. And I posted FACTS, nothing hollow about it. You're just interested in keeping your propaganda going at all costs. Quid Pro Joe is done, we're just waiting on the announcement.

LOLOL

Dumbfuck cuck ... Trump lost Iowa.

Damn short bus, weren't we talking about Biden, not Trump? Got short term memory problems too?

LOLOLOL

That was the most pathetic dodge in this thread.

giphy.gif

That ignores Reagan, Bush 41, and Bush the Lesser. None of them were impeached.

Getting an intern blow job is also an impeachable offense, don't forget that. I don't imagine that will be an issue for Trump because he has to pay for sex and interns don't get paid enough for that horror.

The blowjob was not an impeachable offense. Are you so much of a dumbass that you cannot read the Articles of Impeachment for Bubba Clinton?

He lied under oath.
About an intern blow job.

LOLOL

Moron, I said nothing of the sort. How the fuck do you keep getting this wrong?? I never said a candidate for president can't be investigated. You only think that's what I said because you're a flaming imbecile. What I said was.... a president running for re-election is not allowed to solicit a foreign national to help find dirt on another candidate running for that same office.

Maybe you like having a lawless dictator run a banana republic where they can use he power of their political office to eliminate their competition, but most don't.

Poor little short buy, I highlighted exactly what you said, being eligible to run for office is not an exemption from investigation. You commies are proving that on a daily basis. You're doing exactly what you're accusing Trump of doing. Don't think your short bus status excuses your hypocrisy.

You're fucking demented, dumbfuck cuck -- I never said Biden couldn't be investigated. I never said he shouldn't be investigated. You only think I said that because you're totally fucked in the head (i.e., typical conservative). I said Trump can't ask a foreign national to investigate Biden.

1233796371590.gif

Wrong again short bus, he can ask for cooperation on anyone, remember, "NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW". Isn't that what you commies have been chanting for the last 3 years?

No, he cannot ask a foreign country to investigate his political opponents.

Are you saying running for office makes one immune form investigation? If not, we have a treaty with Ukraine on criminal investigations, I haven't seen where politicians are exempted form that treaty.

"Are you saying running for office makes one immune form investigation?"

LOL

Literally no one is saying that, ya dumbfuck. That you keep thinking that's what's being said reveals how brain damaged you are.

"If not, we have a treaty with Ukraine on criminal investigations, I haven't seen where politicians are exempted form that treaty."

Great, show where that treaty authorizes the president of the U.S. to make requests to the president of Ukraine to open up new investigations....

1) withholding funds for policial purpose is abuse of power. Or, asking another country to announce fake investigation of polical opponent also is abuse of power. Together its bribery.

2) "If you don't announce that it's a bank robbery, it's not a bank robbery!"

3) can you read? it says Ukraine investigated the Bidens

4) Trump benefits from one of the leading opposing candidates under "investigation"

Then you are admitting that Obama and Kerry abused power by withholding funds from Iran for many years? That cost lives! They withheld aid from the Kurds for years! Abuse of power! That cost lives! How many more do you want? Where is the prosecution???!!!
Withholding funds because of good for America is not the same as withholding fund for political reasons. Even a stupid fuck like you knows this.

Then please point out where or when Trump said he's holding up the money for political reasons. It's all we are asking.

Unreal Dave gets all his insider information directly from the Cosmos through his Ouija Board!
OK, put his fat ass on the witness stand.

There is no recording. All we have is a White House generated synopsis.

Hard to do when Trump has no fat ass to begin with!

Blob.jpg

You people really need to stop your constant lying and get a grip of something besides your pecker. I think what we need to do is go back and listen to the recordings or transcripts of a few Obama phone calls and put Obama on the stand. Surely there is plenty of justification for this and I think we need some good reference before we can accurately judge anything about what Trump ever said!

PROVE TO US that there was really anything so highly unusual about anything Trump ever said!

"Are you saying running for office makes one immune form investigation? If not, we have a treaty with Ukraine on criminal investigations, I haven't seen where politicians are exempted form that treaty."

It is against the law to ask a foreign government to investigate your political rival. Get that through your think skulls Trumpers. Stop being disingenuous.
Your side lost the election, IM2, move on and vote him out in a year.
No laws have been broken and Schiff and Pelosi know it, they are just trying to muddy the waters for
the inept and confused. Your stable of mules couldn't win an election for dog catcher....and they know it.
Trump has broken laws, violated ethics and his oath of office. And you know that. So stop repeating what Trump tells you to think. Last night another democrat beat a Trump endorsed gubernatorial candidate in a state Trump won. Democrats stomped republicans in the mid terms. And Trump lost by 3 million votes in 2016. He is president by fluke.
IM2, you hope that Trump broke laws, you hope that Trump violated ethics and his oath of office. An incumbent won the election last night.
Trump won the electoral college for the presidency....you know the one that counts.
Have a good day, I need to get along with my real life, and not my entertainment
Oh bless your precious heart. Nobody has to HOPE that Trump broke laws, violated ethics and his oath of office.

Intelligent folks already KNEW this would happen based on his lifelong behavior prior to his becoming President. Only red state dotard nutters thought anything different.

That's something of value in exchange for favor or fealty. It is exactly an impeachable offense.

I see. So what you're saying is that any VP can conduct themselves in an illegal way, and nobody can even look into it in the next administration if they are running for President? Where is that written by the way?

It wasn''t Bidens decisions to hold up, cancel or approve the funds. He just let the Ukranian Leader know see the hand writing on the wall. Had they not fired the corrupt prosecutor, then there was a good chance that Congress and the President would have canceled the funds. You can say anything you wish but that was Statesman at it's finest.

Meanwhile, Rump was playing lose without Congressional assistance with congressional approved funds trying to get a political public favor from the new Ukranian Leader. Rump didn't have the power to do so but he tried. And he finally backed off AFTER the incident was reported in public. Then he tried to cover it up. Then he tried to and still tries to, intimidate witnesses and obstruct.

The Justice Department just finished busting Stone for similar crimes. The only difference is, Stone isn't the President. The President is supposed to be above such actions and this should not have EVER become an issue. But we have a Criminal for a President. And if Stone thinks that Rump will pardon him, Stone has another thing coming. Rump has already thrown Stone to the dumpster.

If Stone has been found guilty then Rump needs to be found guilty for the same crimes.

Repeating typical MSM garbage.

Trump never intimidated anybody. Who are you talking about with intimidation?

If Biden wasn't in charge of holding up funds, why did he say he was? When officials in Ukraine asked about it, he told them to call DumBama and see what happens.

Just because Congress approves funds doesn't mean the President has to release them unconditionally. And how did Trump try to cover it up when it was only days he released the transcript?

For one, I don't watch MSN. I am too much of a tighwad. Same goes for all the other so called "Political Motivated" News outlets (including Foxnews) that you keep harping about. I go by what I see on the local news which actually reports the news. In fact, if anything, the news around here is center right. Sor your claim that I am repeating MSN is a lie. But what else is new.

So Rump never intimidates. His routine on the Ambassador shows different. His treatment of anyone that doesn't exactly toe the line shows different. He uses his office for his own personal uses. Much like trying to get the name of the Whistle Blower. With Rumps history, that's akin to a death sentence. Or he uses his intimidation to force elected officials to overlook his serious escapades that only a despot would do. He tries to operate the office of the President of the United States like the head of a Mob Boss.

Biden wasn't in charge of the funds. Congress was in charge of those funds and could rescind them anytime. The President could ask Congress to reject the funds or release those funds in a timely manner as per the agreement from the Congress. Biden did a great statesman's way of telling them that if they didn't get rid of the corrupt prosecutor that they were going to lose those funds. He gave than a 6 hour ultimatum with the backing of Congress and the President. Biden was the messenger. Since it force Ukraine to go against Putin, I can understand why you would find fault in this, Comrade.

Rump released the funds AFTER the whistle blower approached the NSA IG who in turn turned it over to the congress. Rump was bagged. Yes, it was days before the transcript was released to congress but it was AFTER he instructed that the transcript and conversation was buried in a secret server that was never meant to house that information. In affect, Rump was trying to bury it. Rump tried to use his position to force another head of state to contribute to his reelection campaign by what is in affect, bribery or blackmail. If I am in the process of doing an armed robbery of a bank and the bank gets surround by the cops can I just give the money back and say, "I never really did Rob the Bank, therefore, there is no crime". You and Rump may very well have rewritten criminal law for everyone else. No, you don't want it for everyone else, just Rump. And even a President is not above the law.

The NSA IG? Who the fudge is that? The whistleblower works for the NSC, not the NSA, dumbass!

You can't even get one simple fact straight!

Thank you for pointing that out. So the whistle blower DID do it the legal way. Imagine that.

Again, according to one poll only -- Rasmussen, not surprisingly.
No, according to the RCP average of all the major polls.
You're lying again. Again, there have been only two polls since the hearings began on Wednesday. One is the same as their last poll and only Rasmussen, which leans Republican, is up.
Perhaps on your planet, but here on Earth, Pelosi announced the beginning of the impeachment inquiry on September 24.

Nancy Pelosi Announces Formal Impeachment Inquiry of Trump
Holyfuckingshit. :eusa_doh:

I already told you that back in post #3314 where I showed you Trump's approval rating is lower today than it was then, refuting your idiocy that his approval has been rising steadily since then.
The only thing your posts show is that while you like to quarrel you have no real interest in any of the issues. The RCP average of major polls show that the President's job approval ratings have been steadily rising since Oct. 24 despite the impeachment theater the Dems have been putting on. Clearly, voters are not paying attention to the show.
LOLOL

You're a friggin' retard. :cuckoo:

First you say his rating has been steadily climbing since the hearings began.

When shown that is bullshit, then you say his rating has been steadily climbing since the inquiry began.

When shown that is bullshit, then you say his rating has been steadily climbing since October 24th, an arbitrary date.

face-palm-gif.278959

special-adviser-amends-testimony.jpg

Courtesy: CNN

Jennifer Williams Corrects an Error
In what could possibly be the most epic setback for the impeachment shitshow yet, Special Adviser for Europe and Russia in the Office of the Vice President Jennifer Williams issued a letter to Chairman Adam Schiff. In the letter, her lawyer is advising Schiff that after her testimony in which she stated the President mentioned Burisma Holdings during his phone call with Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelenski, the Special Adviser reviewed her notes and discovered she had made an error.

Williams looked through her notes and found that it was ZELENSKI, and not President Trump, who mentioned Burisma Holdings during the phone call, the transcript to which is readily available here. For weeks now, President Trump and President Zelenski had stated there was no quid pro quo, yet Democrats are waging their impeachment campaign as if they had something incriminating. Now, for two days, we have witness after witness proving beyond doubt they, in point of fact, are actually not witnesses.

The latest of these witnesses is Marie Yovanovitch, former Ambassador to Ukraine and said to be worth millions of dollars. Yovanovitch, in her pitch perfect imitation of Christine Blasey Ford, tearfully told of hurt feelings when President Trump fired her, comparing herself to the Benghazi four. If you remember, the Ambassador and three soldiers in Benghazi were tortured and left to die, and Hillary Clinton blamed it on a YouTube video.

President Trump had a few choice words to say about Yovanovitch, at which Adam Schiff had a conniption and started screeching “WITNESS INTIMIDATION!” It apparently didn’t matter one bit to lefties that the “witness” was busily doing her duty to her puppet masters while President Trump was tweeting, and would not have known she was being tweeted about had Schiff not stopped the hearing to regale her, asking the tearful, fearful lady how it made her feel.

This new revelation, brought to us by Politico’s Kyle Cheney, should put the nail in the coffin of this impeachment farce once and for all. We know, however, that even in a death spiral, Democrats will keep holding this impeachment hoax up any way they can, switching directions and moving goal posts till what they have is unrecognizable from what they started with. Which must be the reason why focus groups were polled about the word bribery.

Meltdown Imminent: Special Adviser Amends Testimony | NRN

Damn, I just love sitting back, watching all the low 2 digit ABNORMALS post, and then hit them with something like this...ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back