"Are you saying running for office makes one immune form investigation? If not, we have a treaty with Ukraine on criminal investigations, I haven't seen where politicians are exempted form that treaty."

It is against the law to ask a foreign government to investigate your political rival. Get that through your think skulls Trumpers. Stop being disingenuous.
Is it really, or is that something recently made up since Trump has been in office? In other words, what is the statute that says that?

Aid Had Until Sep 30 To Be Released
Trump Released It Sept 11
After the whistleblower complaint went public!

With-Out Confirmation Of Any Investigation
No QPQ, No Bribery, No Extortion
No Case
If I tried to shoot you in the head and missed, then your illogic says I committed no crime.

Do you see how stupid that argument is?

NSC's Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman: 'I'm responsible for Ukraine. I'm the most knowledgeable'

The public on Tuesday will get its first look at Army Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman in action.

And if he follows his closed-door testimony, he will knock his commander in chief while retelling his version of potentially damning conversations with a Trump ambassador.

“I’m the director for Ukraine,” Col. Vindman told the joint House impeachment panel on Oct. 29. “I’m responsible for Ukraine. I’m the most knowledgeable. I’m the authority for Ukraine for the National Security Council and the White House.”

“I’m certainly not the president of the United States,” he said at another point, when asked by a Republican whether he intervened to discourage Ukrainian officials from cooperating in a corruption investigation requested by President Trump...

~snip~

Col. Vindman, his uniform brimming with medals as he entered the House committee’s special compartmental information facility, has won favorable coverage in The New York Times and other liberal media, as well as praise from Democrats wanting to impeach Mr. Trump.

When House Foreign Affairs Committee Chairman Eliot L. Engel, New York Democrat, questioned the officer, he started by saying, “Have you received commendations and awards for your prior service?”

Col. Vindman, 44, then took the committee on a tour of his ribbons,...

~snip~

Col. Vindman, while touting himself as the supreme Ukraine authority, could not remember the name of Kyiv’s charge d’affaires, who is serving as the highest-ranking diplomat in Washington.

“I know the guy. I met with him a few times. His last name escapes me at the moment,” he said.

Col. Vindman also erroneously credited President Barack Obama with sending the first lethal battlefield aid to Ukraine in the form of advanced Army Javelin anti-armor weapons.

In a hallmark decision, it was Mr. Trump who approved the transfer, which took place in March 2018.

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtontimes.com ...

------------

This guy is a complete narcissist who has delusions of grandeur BUT can't remember shit that the average Joe knows that keeps up with politics....Court Marshall the traitor!

The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.
Ukraine eventually got the aid. There are no grounds for impeachment.

The second break in failed to replace the non-working phone taps and CREEP didn't get any information from the attempted wire tapping of the DNC.

^Certifiable.

Maybe you should do some research in to why The Obama Administration was doing things with Russian Energy Companies in The Ukraine and why they were funneling money to Soros NGOs through our Ukraine Embassy to the tune of Billions of Dollars no one can find where the money went.

Then you should ask yourself why our Ukraine Embassy was involved in propagating The Dirty Dossier, and why they were in contact with The Kremlin regularly.

And maybe you should ask yourself why it was so important for Joe Biden to get investigations in to Burisma and his son and George Soros shut down.

Then ask yourself why when an Anti-Corruption government got elected in the Ukraine why so many Ukranians fled to Russia including those who were "Associates of Hunter Biden"

Everyone knows how Trump runs his mouth they accept that and go on the Democrats are Desperately Seeking a way to get rid of their competition they're so scared of four more years of trump
But your dim why would you

That is a big pasture full of bullshit right there. Are you fucking kidding me?

I do not excuse Trump's words as just him running his mouth. He is the President. What he says matters. If he wanted that kind of grade school nonsense, he should have stayed in the business of bankrupting Trump branded companies instead of trying (and failing spectacularly) to be President of the United States.

Nancy was right. Trump is in way over his head and has no idea how to do the job.

The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.

The second break in failed to replace the non-working phone taps and CREEP didn't get any information from the attempted wire tapping of the DNC.
Failure is not a defense to breaking the law. But again all Trump had to do was say "oops, my bad. I take it back."

even my wife lets me use that.

Everyone knows how Trump runs his mouth they accept that and go on the Democrats are Desperately Seeking a way to get rid of their competition they're so scared of four more years of trump

Apparently everyone knew him before they elected him in that should tell you something

I do not excuse Trump's words as just him running his mouth. He is the President. What he says matters. If he wanted that kind of grade school nonsense, he should have stayed in the business of bankrupting Trump branded companies instead of trying (and failing spectacularly) to be President of the United States.

Nancy was right. Trump is in way over his head and has no idea how to do the job.

NSC's Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman: 'I'm responsible for Ukraine. I'm the most knowledgeable'

The public on Tuesday will get its first look at Army Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman in action.

And if he follows his closed-door testimony, he will knock his commander in chief while retelling his version of potentially damning conversations with a Trump ambassador.

“I’m the director for Ukraine,” Col. Vindman told the joint House impeachment panel on Oct. 29. “I’m responsible for Ukraine. I’m the most knowledgeable. I’m the authority for Ukraine for the National Security Council and the White House.”

“I’m certainly not the president of the United States,” he said at another point, when asked by a Republican whether he intervened to discourage Ukrainian officials from cooperating in a corruption investigation requested by President Trump...

~snip~

Col. Vindman, his uniform brimming with medals as he entered the House committee’s special compartmental information facility, has won favorable coverage in The New York Times and other liberal media, as well as praise from Democrats wanting to impeach Mr. Trump.

When House Foreign Affairs Committee Chairman Eliot L. Engel, New York Democrat, questioned the officer, he started by saying, “Have you received commendations and awards for your prior service?”

Col. Vindman, 44, then took the committee on a tour of his ribbons,...

~snip~

Col. Vindman, while touting himself as the supreme Ukraine authority, could not remember the name of Kyiv’s charge d’affaires, who is serving as the highest-ranking diplomat in Washington.

“I know the guy. I met with him a few times. His last name escapes me at the moment,” he said.

Col. Vindman also erroneously credited President Barack Obama with sending the first lethal battlefield aid to Ukraine in the form of advanced Army Javelin anti-armor weapons.

In a hallmark decision, it was Mr. Trump who approved the transfer, which took place in March 2018.

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtontimes.com ...

------------

This guy is a complete narcissist who has delusions of grandeur BUT can't remember shit that the average Joe knows that keeps up with politics....Court Marshall the traitor!
I remember Vinkman from Ghostbusters.
Just another one who is sure he knows better than his boss so elected to ignore and now dispute him. How well does that work in the real world? Bunch of sanctimonious know it alls

They did not get the aid until the whistleblower complaint went public.

If I shot at your head with the intention to kill you, and I missed, did I not commit a crime?

That's the kind of illogic you are using.

Really, A Trump over calling Bill Clinton a rapist. Who did he rape? Did you forget Trump's rape accusation of a 14 year old? Really?

What US investigation did Trump ask for help with?

It appears that everyone else knows.....except you, RealDumb.

Clinton Misogyny - Sex
Juanita Broaddrick (AR)- rape
Eileen Wellstone (Oxford) - rape
Elizabeth Ward Gracen - rape - quid pro quo, post incident intimidation
Regina Hopper Blakely - "forced himself on her, biting, bruising her"
Kathleen Willey (WH) - sexual assault, intimidations, threats
Sandra Allen James (DC) - sexual assault
22 Year Old 1972 (Yale) - sexual assault
Kathy Bradshaw (AK) - sexual assault
Cristy Zercher - unwelcomed sexual advance, intimidations
Paula Jones (AR) - unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
Carolyn Moffet -unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
1974 student at University of Arkansas - unwelcomed physical contact
1978-1980 - seven complaints per Arkansas state troopers
Monica Lewinsky - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
Gennifer Flowers - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
Dolly Kyle Browning - post incident character assault
Sally Perdue - post incident threats
Betty Dalton - rebuffed his advances, married to one of his supporters
Denise Reeder - apologetic note scanned
http://www.alamo-girl.com/0262.htm

And...just recently: "Leslie Millwee says that on two of the alleged occasions, Clinton groped her while he rubbed himself against her and reached climax." EXCLUSIVE VIDEO INTERVIEW: New Bill Clinton Sexual Assault Accuser Goes Public for the First Time | Breitbart

And the Liberal elites have admitted what we on the right have said for decades.

1. Had it not been for Trump's election....none of this would be happening!
With Hillary running, the whole rape-apologist program of the Democrats came to the forefront....and they had to pretend that Trump was on the same level (the gutter) as Bill 'the rapist' Clinton.

Here's the 'divide:' the Democrats with at least a double digit IQ are ready to admit the truth, the rape history that the Right has been revealing about Clinton for...what....decades.

You, a total dunce, are still fighting the war you've lost.

2. Which Liberal outlets are now admitting what we on the Right have said for decades?

The New York Times

MSNBC

The Atlantic

Slate

Vox

Politico

"So the recent wave of liberals “reckoning” with Bill Clinton’s sexual offenses should be put into proper context. It is not the beginning of the end for the Clintons atop the Democratic Party. It’s just the end.

….the mea culpas from Bill’s defenders proliferating through lefty media, from the New York Times to Politico to Vox, are anything but brave. They’re convenient." https://nypost.com/2017/11/16/dems-...ses-is-the-final-nail-in-the-clintons-coffin/

3. On the other side....lying low-life imbeciles.....you.....who can't keep up with the program.

“Maher asked, "Could Bill Clinton, if he had done what he did in 1998, survive today or would his own party have thrown him under the bus?"

Farrow explained, "Bill Clinton is a different conversation. He has been credibly accused of rape. That is nothing to do with gray areas. That is, you know, I think the Juanita Broadderick claim has been overdue for revisiting."

Farrow also said that he is "heartened by the fact that people now routinely express outrage about Bill Clinton and particularly those more serious allegations about him." Ronan Farrow Says Juanita Broaddrick's Rape Claim Against Bill Clinton Should Be Revisited

Is there anything....ANYTHING.....you Leftists have been right about?
Link? What indication do you have that Zelinsky didn't "care" for the ambassador?

Facts First: Volodymyr Zelensky did say Yovanovitch’s attitude was “far from the best”

Fact check: Trump tweets Ukraine's president spoke unfavorably of Yovanovitch. Here's what we know.

There you go, dumbass! You should have already known.
Yeah, Trump told him she was bad news, and he agreed. Kissy kissy.

Zelensky said, “It was great that you were the first one who told me that she was a bad ambassador because I agree with you 100%.”

So where is your link to that statement? Oh, you just made that up also!

You dumbasses couldn't get your own names right without talking points.
Sorry, I assumed you'd read the transcript of The Call by now. Page 4, halfway down.
https://media.washtimes.com/media/misc/2019/09/25/transcript.pdf

Hey dumbass! My quote was Zelensky's statement FROM the f-ing transcript, you ignorant POS!

It was the very next line. There is no significance to your statement when paired with my quote. Nothing burgers for every libtard!
You're obviously drunk or something. Not going to bother with you when you can't parse simple English and are letting the spit fly for nothing.

If that was really the case, let's hope that future Presidents have no idea how to do the job.

Pelosi will close this clown show down in January with the excuse that it is too close to the election and we will let the people decide. All smoke and mirrors.

Your side lost the election, IM2, move on and vote him out in a year.
No laws have been broken and Schiff and Pelosi know it, they are just trying to muddy the waters for
the inept and confused. Your stable of mules couldn't win an election for dog catcher....and they know it.

(R) nutters need to move on from that tired old excuse. if that happened, then y'all could finally stop bring up hillary everytime you hafta defend donny.

Consider this plan.

If the Democrats were actually clever.......they'd hold the hearings......and then vote not to impeach.

Why?
a. they know the Republican Senate is a dead end for the ploy
b. independent voters have made clear that they are sick of the charade
c. the only hope is to damage Trump for the election....and they can see that it isn't working
d. they realize that if it gets to the Senate.....the Republicans can recall not just the same 'witnesses'...and ask what they want
and when they want....
e. but they can call Schiff to testify!!!!
Yes, they could one up the Senate by not impeaching Trump and saying they will leave it to the voters to decide. However, that won't work. Trump would claim a victory stating it was another democrat witch hunt to discredit him. I think the democrats have gone too far to back down now.

Also, there are a lot of witness yet to testify and there may be more. Unlike last week's witnesses, the upcoming witnesses are much closer to Trump which means they could make things a lot worse for Trump such that a Senate acquittal might be impossible. If republican senators see Trump as a looser, they will desert him.

Let's see if the Leftists want the Republican Senate to question those witnesses.

Let's see if the republican senate demands all documents and witnesses Trump has blocked be unblocked.

Let's see if they subpoena the so-called whistleblower to testify along with who in the White House provided him the information. That's when the crowd will stand up and cheer.

Aid Had Until Sep 30 To Be Released
Trump Released It Sept 11
After the whistleblower complaint went public!

With-Out Confirmation Of Any Investigation
No QPQ, No Bribery, No Extortion
No Case
If I tried to shoot you in the head and missed, then your illogic says I committed no crime.

Do you see how stupid that argument is?
A-hem...
The Impeachment Is Crumbling On The Witness Stand
By The 'Witnesses' Democrats Are Calling
You Can Watch It On C-Span
See How Your Sources Are Apparently Lying To You

Impeachment Will Not Come To A Vote
If It Does, It Will Be Defeated On The Floor Of The House
And Senate Will Never See It

Last edited:
Keep dreaming. Usually they put their strongest witnesses up first. They shot their load. It's over. What we were treated to was several people who stated in front of Congress they had no first hand knowledge about anything with Trump and the supposed bribery, or quid pro quo, or whatever term they are calming now. But here's the stupidity of all this:

First off, a President delaying funds is not an impeachable offense. Secondly, you can't bribe or blackmail (another lib word going around) a person when the so called subject has no idea they are being bribed. Thirdly, Trump never got anything in return either before or after the funds were released. Fourth of course, nobody can claim Trump was using bribery in effort to promote his campaign, because nobody knows who he'll be running against yet. Lastly, the best thing for Trump would be to have Biden as his opponent. I can't think of anybody more confused, more out of touch in that pathetic Democrat lineup than Biden.

First, jackass, why would the President of the Ukraine admit he accepted a bribe? Second, why would he piss off Trump when Trump controlled the funding.

Using funds to try to bribe a foreign official is illegal

Biden was leading in the polls. Joe Biden was the centrist. He was kicking Trumps ass in e ery poll.

Nice Try but Trump is toast.
Congress controls funding you moron
And T-Rump tried to circumvent congress you moron.
Any evidence?
How about Trump's fake emergency to steal money from the soldiers you liars claim to like to build his stupid wall?

How did he steal it? If not for Trump, the money would not be there at all. The military is still better funded than if Democrats had been in charge.

Pelosi will close this clown show down in January with the excuse that it is too close to the election and we will let the people decide. All smoke and mirrors.

Either that, or she'll announce that she doesn't have the Democrat votes to pass it. Something tells me she and Schiff Face don't want this to make it to the Senate, because in the Senate, Mitch calls the shots--not her or Schiff.

A-hem...
The Impeachment Is Crumbling On The Witness Stand
By The 'Witnesses' Democrats Are Calling
You Can Watch It On C-Span
See How Your Sources Are Apparently Lying To You

Impeachment Will Not Come To A Vote
If It Does, It Will Be Defeated On The Floor Of The House
And Senate Will Never See It

giphy.gif

Forum List

Back