20191119_090710-1166623.jpg

That is a big pasture full of bullshit right there. Are you fucking kidding me?

I do not excuse Trump's words as just him running his mouth. He is the President. What he says matters. If he wanted that kind of grade school nonsense, he should have stayed in the business of bankrupting Trump branded companies instead of trying (and failing spectacularly) to be President of the United States.

Nancy was right. Trump is in way over his head and has no idea how to do the job.

If that was really the case, let's hope that future Presidents have no idea how to do the job.
What job do you think has done?

He borrowed 1.5 trillion to hand out tax cuts to the wealthy & well off corporations & all it has done is run up the deficit.
Higher wages for struggling Americans is a great thing
dave believes they don't deserve that money. ask him. Dave is so fked up in his head he doesn't know which way is up.
Higher wages consumed by higher costs thanks to Trump's stupid trade war.
Higher cost of products is due to higher wages it's a thing called supply and demand

Gotta love it. Vindman confirms he leaked the Trump call to someone outside the White House

How Nunes Caught Vindman!

Nunes: who did you talk to?

Vindman: ...George Kent & an individual in the Intel Community

Schiff: we cannot out the whistleblower!

Nunes: Vindman, you testified you don't know whistleblower.

Vindman: I don't know who the whistleblower is.

I just watched the questions and answers, and after accepting the fact that even from president Obama administrations, it has been known the corruption in Ukraine, it has been known the name of Hunter Biden involved in that corruption... how it comes that it is "necessary" for president Trump mentioning the word "corruption" when asking the president of Ukraine to keep investigating it?

This is just a phone call, this is just a short communication between two leaders where it is not a rule to speak with sharp detail everything is told.

Reading the transcript, one can read the usual style of president Trump talking to people in general, to the press, to other leaders.

Because when one reads the transcript, there is not a single threat, a warning word, but just sounds as a reminder, of continuing a pending investigation.

Nothing improper.

The fake news press is making a huge scandal for nothing.

Nunes: Did you know that financial records show a Ukrainian natural gas company, Burisma, routed more than $ 3 million to American accounts tied to Hunter Biden?

Vindman, whose job is to handle Ukraine policy: "I'm not aware of this fact." pic.twitter.com/6yFbWkufmH

Nate Madden (@NateOnTheHill) November 19, 2019

I would be shocked if the Russian intel posing as Ukrainians had not attempted to recruit Vindman. He has all the classic indicators of an inside threat

— Jack Posobiec \uD83C\uDDFA\uD83C\uDDF8 (@JackPosobiec) November 19, 2019

It's disgusting how all those politicians pat each other's back. They ALL did the great job and service to the country. Yeah, right.

She was Obama holdover. That alone is enough to replace her. Yet, she was badmouthing president that she was representing in Ukraine. That is another reason. So who was smearing whom in this case?
She should've been fired the moment Trump walked into White House for simple reason that she was there during time that Ukrainians were working with DNC against Trump and she did nothing about it, even more, I think she had a role in it.

Yovanovich has been in the State Dept since Reagan. Technically she's a Reagan holdover.

Oh, and the accusation that she was badmouthing Trump comes from a bunch of people paid off by Dmytro Firtash, who is currently fighting extradition to the US for Ukrainian Corruption. As was said in the hearing, you can't fight corruption without pissing off corrupt people.

OK, let's say she didn't badmouth Trump.

Tell me, what Ambassador Yovanovich did when she learned that DNC is working with Ukrainians to dig dirt on Trump?
What DNC working with Ukrainians to dig dirt on Trump? Can I have a little more information on that?

What, you didn't know that Ukraine admitted their involvement and meddling in US elections?

Ukraine Court Rules Manafort Disclosure Caused ‘Meddling’ in U.S. Election - NYTimes
Ukrainian efforts to sabotage Trump backfire - Politico

Now, tell me, why would Ukraine work with DNC against Trump, and in favor of Hillary Clinton?
Thank you for the article! It really seems, though, that Chalupa was looking into the same set of affairs that ultimately got Paul Manafort arrested. She smelled a rat and she was right, wasn't she? Trump ditched Manafort fast--perhaps he smelled a rat, too. This is really a story about Manafort, not Trump. Remember, Mueller didn't find any reason to think Trump was in on it.

Are you getting dizzy form all that spinning? Manafort was the chairman of the Trump campaign at that time. Chalupa was looking to a foreign country to dig up dirt on the campaign, exactly what you're accusing Trump of doing. Your selective outrage is duly noted.

Yovanovich has been in the State Dept since Reagan. Technically she's a Reagan holdover.

Oh, and the accusation that she was badmouthing Trump comes from a bunch of people paid off by Dmytro Firtash, who is currently fighting extradition to the US for Ukrainian Corruption. As was said in the hearing, you can't fight corruption without pissing off corrupt people.

Tell me, what Ambassador Yovanovich did when she learned that DNC is working with Ukrainians to dig dirt on Trump?
What DNC working with Ukrainians to dig dirt on Trump? Can I have a little more information on that?

What, you didn't know that Ukraine admitted their involvement and meddling in US elections?

Now, tell me, why would Ukraine work with DNC against Trump, and in favor of Hillary Clinton?
Thank you for the article! It really seems, though, that Chalupa was looking into the same set of affairs that ultimately got Paul Manafort arrested. She smelled a rat and she was right, wasn't she? Trump ditched Manafort fast--perhaps he smelled a rat, too. This is really a story about Manafort, not Trump. Remember, Mueller didn't find any reason to think Trump was in on it.

Are you getting dizzy form all that spinning? Manafort was the chairman of the Trump campaign at that time. Chalupa was looking to a foreign country to dig up dirt on the campaign, exactly what you're accusing Trump of doing. Your selective outrage is duly noted.

It's pretty hard to be mad at someone who uncovered evidence of crimes committed, wouldn't you say?

Gotta love it. Vindman confirms he leaked the Trump call to someone outside the White House

How Nunes Caught Vindman!

Nunes: who did you talk to?

Vindman: ...George Kent & an individual in the Intel Community

Schiff: we cannot out the whistleblower!

Nunes: Vindman, you testified you don't know whistleblower.

Vindman: I don't know who the whistleblower is.
That whistleblower could be sitting amongst the panel.

American see this farce by the Democrats and they will not forget or forgive

It's pretty hard to be mad at someone who uncovered evidence of crimes committed, wouldn't you say?
This whole thing is not about pursuing the committed crime but rather pursuing and smearing those who revealed the crime.

Last edited:
:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

Vindman says he was concerned by July 25 call because "what I heard was inappropriate"

Vindman says he was concerned by July 25 call because "what I heard was inappropriate"

It is improper for the President of the United States to demand a foreign government investigate a US citizen and a political opponent. It was also clear that if Ukraine pursued an investigation into the 2016 election, the Bidens, and Burisma, it would be interpreted as a partisan play. This would undoubtedly result in Ukraine losing bipartisan support, undermine US national security, and advance Russia's strategic objectives in the region."

Vindman said he talked to a "properly cleared individual with a need to know"

"Vindman then gave the game away. He said he talked to a "properly cleared individual with a need to know." He talked to AN INDIVIDUAL in the INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY meaning he talked to the whistleblower and he knows it. Lawyer and Schiff refuse to let him answer the question."

(Excerpt) Read more at twitter.com ...

:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

In the LEFT WING FANTASY...which you follow mindlessly.....The PM said there was NO PRESSURE....BUT YOU ASSWIPE REFUSE TO BELIEVE THE MOST IMPORTANT PERSON....How dumb can you leftist get???

Ukraine Court Rules Manafort Disclosure Caused ‘Meddling’ in U.S. Election - NYTimes
Ukrainian efforts to sabotage Trump backfire - Politico

I sound outraged about that, do I? Whatever you say, old boy.
I read the article, appreciated the background, but I honestly don't see how you could read that article and NOT come to the conclusion that it was about Manafort. It sounds as if the alarm bells had gone off about Manafort well before he was chosen as chairman of Trump's campaign. Did you read the article?

Forum List

Back