Remember how they claimed Trump 'intimidated' their witness by tweeting about her????

Sunday, Democrat Himes threatened....THREATENED....Sondland with jail if he didn't say what they wanted him to say:

“Rep. Jim Himes (D-Conn.), a top Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee, said Sunday that Democrats’ case against President Trump would not necessarily collapse if Ambassador to the European Union Gordon Sondland testifies this week that there was no quid pro quo in the release of military aid to Ukraine.

“Doesn’t your case essentially depend on Sondland? If he doesn’t say that the president set this condition, this quid pro quo, doesn’t that blow a hole in your case?” Fox News’ Chris Wallace asked Himes on “Fox News Sunday.”

“I don’t think it blows a hole in the case… there is ample evidence that there was a corrupt deal being cooked up,” Himes responded, citing former National Security Advisor John Bolton’s reported reference to the arrangement as a “drug deal.”

“We know what [Sondland] has already said in his revised testimony where he revised his recollection,” Himes added, also citing the closed-door deposition of Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, who is scheduled to deliver public testimony this week.

Wallace suggested to Himes that if House Democrats don’t have any witnesses “who can take us into the Oval Office, it seems to me that creates a big problem,” and asked if Sondland could be considered a credible witness after already revising his testimony.

“That’s a good question,” Himes responded, but said “it was not lost on Ambassador Sondland what happened to the president’s close associate Roger Stone for lying to Congress [so] my guess is Ambassador Sondland is going to do his level best to tell the truth.”

Stone was convicted on seven counts, including witness tampering and making false statements, on Friday."
Himes: 'I don't think it blows a hole in the case' if Sondland testifies there was no quid pro quo

So, I guy testifies under oath & then testifies under oath something different. I guess that person does not know that this is a legal problem?
and that his testimony stinks to high fking heaven.

Either that, or she'll announce that she doesn't have the Democrat votes to pass it. Something tells me she and Schiff Face don't want this to make it to the Senate, because in the Senate, Mitch calls the shots--not her or Schiff.
They have 13 days till the House closes down for the holidays. They won't be back till January. There are to many democrats that have the possibility of losing their seats. This is polling badly for the libs. I think they will use the holiday recess to let it fade away.

That's probably one strategy they will consider to get out of this. But you are correct. I think this is boomeranging on them, which of course, they never expected.

Trump Surges with Suburban Women, Beats All 2020 Democrats in Large Donations

In consideration of the reality, what choice did they have?

Clearly Trump is far better at the job than Hussein, and between them, Trump is the only pro-American.

So, they leveraged lies and their media allies in the best plan they had.

Democrats are coming to the understanding that this was a big mistake. Piglosi is doing interviews being skeptical as to whether an impeachment will take place. The others are digging up the Mueller investigation to try and breathe life into that again. The television ratings on this are in the toilet. Their top three witnesses didn't witness anything.

Like I said, big trouble; even bigger trouble depending on what the IG report says.

The other Bond villain, Pelosi-galore, tried to hold back the snuffling pigs of the Left, but they demanded impeachment....

She knows the outcome....but what else could she do: damage the President as best they can.

I really believe they know they have nothing. So this charade is to put on a show to try and taint Trump for reelection since they understood they had no chance at beating him. I think eventually, after the first of the year, Piglosi will come out with a statement that she doesn't have enough votes for impeachment, and then move on to plan 14 to try and get rid of Trump another way.

I went to Facebook and they posted a live feed of todays show. Either Vindman is a terrible reader, or he is awfully nervous. Now I'm sure during his career, he has spoke in front of people numerous times. But I must confess, I never heard the guy before, so I don't really know.

She wasn't dismissed, she was reassigned. And the president doesn't need a reason.

uh - ya. i know & have said that in other posts. the question is ---- by the abassador herself - was that ambassadors serve at the pleasure of the prez - but why was she 'smeared'?

Perhaps because she didn't support the incoming Ukraine admin or our president.

lie.

Not what Zelensky said. LMAO

trump showed he was alpha to zelinsky being the beta. that methane bubbleyou are in is warping yer brain.
he's her boss. that's wrong how? look up the word Hierarchy.

They have 13 days till the House closes down for the holidays. They won't be back till January. There are to many democrats that have the possibility of losing their seats. This is polling badly for the libs. I think they will use the holiday recess to let it fade away.

That's probably one strategy they will consider to get out of this. But you are correct. I think this is boomeranging on them, which of course, they never expected.

Trump Surges with Suburban Women, Beats All 2020 Democrats in Large Donations

In consideration of the reality, what choice did they have?

Clearly Trump is far better at the job than Hussein, and between them, Trump is the only pro-American.

So, they leveraged lies and their media allies in the best plan they had.

Democrats are coming to the understanding that this was a big mistake. Piglosi is doing interviews being skeptical as to whether an impeachment will take place. The others are digging up the Mueller investigation to try and breathe life into that again. The television ratings on this are in the toilet. Their top three witnesses didn't witness anything.

Like I said, big trouble; even bigger trouble depending on what the IG report says.

The other Bond villain, Pelosi-galore, tried to hold back the snuffling pigs of the Left, but they demanded impeachment....

She knows the outcome....but what else could she do: damage the President as best they can.

I really believe they know they have nothing. So this charade is to put on a show to try and taint Trump for reelection since they understood they had no chance at beating him. I think eventually, after the first of the year, Piglosi will come out with a statement that she doesn't have enough votes for impeachment, and then move on to plan 14 to try and get rid of Trump another way.

I went to Facebook and they posted a live feed of todays show. Either Vindman is a terrible reader, or he is awfully nervous. Now I'm sure during his career, he has spoke in front of people numerous times. But I must confess, I never heard the guy before, so I don't really know.
so in actuality it is election interference? yes indeedy.

Another note for the Trumpettes attempting to excuse their vote for Trump by throwing out these allocations of sexual misconduct with Bill Clinton.

1) Nearly all of this came to light after Clinton's second election.
2) We knew about Trump before the election
3) I never voted for Bill Clinton
4) You voted for a man that you knew had over 25 accusations including child rape & him on tape talking about groping women.

so please. Shut the fuck up about Bill Clinton.
they're all factual. I use only facts. You, naw. Hey but any day you can post up the thing that trump actually did.
What an interesting way to defend Trump. Regurgitate Bill Clinton's sexual escapades, real or imagined of 25 year ago as if it had some relevance in the Trump impeachment.
someone else posted his escapades, I merely ensured it was all exposed to all.

Yeah, Trump told him she was bad news, and he agreed. Kissy kissy.

Zelensky said, “It was great that you were the first one who told me that she was a bad ambassador because I agree with you 100%.”
I just have to laugh.
giphy.gif

Don't mind her, dementia is taking it's toll.
Right. Making direct quotes of what people said is crazy, while gifs of little creatures laughing is the epitome of realistic.

How's this?

“Jim Jordan: ‘No One Has Testified That There Has Been a Quid Pro Quo’

…Democrats failed to prove a quid pro quo took place during President Donald Trump's call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky.

"No one's testified there's been a quid pro quo," Jordan explained. "Everyone's got second, third, fourth-hand information. Mr. Morrison, who was on the call, said he didn't think anything was improper or illegal in the call. Ms. Williams didn't think anything improper or illegal happened in the call."

The congressman reminded Brennan of one important tidbit, the same one he has made in the past: the four facts surround the call have not changed.

"That's the funny thing about facts. They don't change.

1.The fact that we have the transcript and there was no linkage of any type of assertion of dollars for an investigation on the call.

2.We have the two guys on the call. President Trump and President Zelensky said no pressure and no linkage," he explained.

3. "My point is that he [Zelensky] didn't know that their aid was held up at the time of the call.

4. And, most importantly, they didn't do anything, any specific action or investigation to get the aid released." Jim Jordan: ‘No One Has Testified That There Has Been a Quid Pro Quo’

Better?
Who gives a shit what Jim Jordan says? He's got his ear plugs in, just like you do. The President doesn't have to say it out loud, folks. The President, like any other human, does not have to publicly announce that he is doing it in order for it to be a crime.
If he grabbed you by the pussy, is it only true if he says "I'm gonna grab you by the pussy" first?
who gives a shit with what any of the mthr fking demofks witnesses have to say? See how that works?

In other words, forget what he said, make up your own version.

Just remember, making up BS crimes that never took place will come back to haunt you if we ever get another commie President and a Republican led Congress. If you can impeach over something this stupid, you can impeach if a President wears the wrong tie with the wrong suit.

People on the left are so Fn stupid. I never seen any group of people make the same mistakes over and over again, and then cry when the tables turn.
Or impeach over a blow job!

Who got impeached over a blowjob? I've never seen that before. Now if you're talking about Clinton, he didn't get impeached over a blowjob. He got impeached for perjury, and even had his law licenses suspended in his state. You see, the Constitution outlines what defines impeachment. Perjury is felony, which is a higher crime than a misdemeanor.
Perjury about a blow job.

It doesn't matter if it's a blowjob or a bank robbery. Perjury is perjury. It's a violation of law even for a jaywalking ticket you're trying to fight.

If that was really the case, let's hope that future Presidents have no idea how to do the job.
What job do you think has done?

He borrowed 1.5 trillion to hand out tax cuts to the wealthy & well off corporations & all it has done is run up the deficit.
Higher wages for struggling Americans is a great thing
dave believes they don't deserve that money. ask him. Dave is so fked up in his head he doesn't know which way is up.
Higher wages consumed by higher costs thanks to Trump's stupid trade war.
higher costs of what? name something, you all throw shit out of your mouths like you have turrets syndrome. Name fking something.
He can't. He's wrong. Trump's tariffs hit in the middle of 2018 and consumer cost increases have not spiked,, they have dampened

fredgraph.png

Vindman talks like a 2LT, stumbling all over his rehearsed part. Nunes going to torch him.

that is gonna start changing CONsiderably with tomorrow's testimony. pence's aid is a first person witness to that 2nd call & then there's sondland. whoooooweeeeeee that is gonna rock!

And you're so convinced that their testimony is going to be damaging to Trump. Why? Because your left wing sources told you that.
Most of the people testifying have already testified before the judicial committee.

So had Taylor, Kent and Yovanovitch All three shot blanks in the televised hearing.
Dems are reduced to arguing that removal from office based on hearsay is just dandy! They wouldn't be arguing that if they had anything else!
they opened their hand already by leaking that they may think trump lied to Mueller. They may think. when did Mueller and trump ever talk?
Yup. Ukraine is yet another dry hole. So now they are moving the drilling rig.

(R) nutters need to move on from that tired old excuse. if that happened, then y'all could finally stop bring up hillary everytime you hafta defend donny.

Consider this plan.

If the Democrats were actually clever.......they'd hold the hearings......and then vote not to impeach.

Why?
a. they know the Republican Senate is a dead end for the ploy
b. independent voters have made clear that they are sick of the charade
c. the only hope is to damage Trump for the election....and they can see that it isn't working
d. they realize that if it gets to the Senate.....the Republicans can recall not just the same 'witnesses'...and ask what they want
and when they want....
e. but they can call Schiff to testify!!!!
Yes, they could one up the Senate by not impeaching Trump and saying they will leave it to the voters to decide. However, that won't work. Trump would claim a victory stating it was another democrat witch hunt to discredit him. I think the democrats have gone too far to back down now.

Also, there are a lot of witness yet to testify and there may be more. Unlike last week's witnesses, the upcoming witnesses are much closer to Trump which means they could make things a lot worse for Trump such that a Senate acquittal might be impossible. If republican senators see Trump as a looser, they will desert him.

Let's see if the Leftists want the Republican Senate to question those witnesses.
I'm sure a number of the witnesses will testify in the Senate trial. Since this is a trial, Trump will be able to offer a defense.

In the House, the Republicans can present witnesses of their own. They have elected not only not present them but to try and block key witnesses from testifying. There is a short list that should be forced to testify. And this week, once they verify that crimes have been committed by these characters, the reasons that they say they are ammune to being supenened are going to be a wash. You can't claim client privalege if you are committing a crime while doing it and Rudy is toast as is all the rest of his criminals. And when they fall, expect others to fall as well including Barr.
you really didn't write this sober correct? you certainly couldn't have written it with a straight face, or in complete control of your faculties. wow!! you really just demonstrated what a pure ignorant person you truly are. wow.

Schiff declines to hear testimony from majority of witnesses on GOP's list

What job do you think has done?

He borrowed 1.5 trillion to hand out tax cuts to the wealthy & well off corporations & all it has done is run up the deficit.
Higher wages for struggling Americans is a great thing
dave believes they don't deserve that money. ask him. Dave is so fked up in his head he doesn't know which way is up.
Higher wages consumed by higher costs thanks to Trump's stupid trade war.
higher costs of what? name something, you all throw shit out of your mouths like you have turrets syndrome. Name fking something.
He can't. He's wrong. Trump's tariffs hit in the middle of 2018 and consumer cost increases have not spiked,, they have dampened

fredgraph.png
I know he's wrong. he can't, I knew he couldn't nor wouldn't. just more throw and go posts by the depraved left.

Vindman is a traitor to the country that he serves being a lackey in this Democrat scam. Probably comes from the fact he was born a Communist.

Senator Ron Johnson Outlines Concerns With Lt. Col. Vindman Running Rogue Policy Group Against President Trump…

Senator Ron Johnson Outlines Concerns With Lt. Col. Vindman Running Rogue Policy Group Against President Trump…

Senator Johnson, attended the inauguration of Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky along with Sen. Chris Murphy (D-Conn.), and shared his concerns that National Security Council official Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman was running a rogue and independent foreign policy toward Ukraine expressly against the intents of President Trump.

CTH readers will note we identify Vindman as a very sketchy character within the entire construct of the impeachment fiasco. It is virtually certain Vindman is the primary source for the CIA ‘whistleblower’ dossier (complaint). Beyond the rogue Vindman foreign policy, there is an even more sketchy affiliated network that surround him. First, here’s the letter:

Someone needs to look into Vindmans finances. This will happen after 2020 when all the dust settles from this. He is done in the army. He is out. Shiff will not be there to protect him, and the press will have to cover Vindmans take down, they will have to in order to remain relevant. But they need to look at his finances. I also find it intresting that the gal, Jennifer Williams, was a Michael Chertoff lacky. One doesn't get any more burocrat then that. As well as the money, they should investigate her connections to the governments where she served and what we got from them. What I find rich is how if the date were different, sat any date 2006 a good chunk of the people giving testimony would have been dismissed as Booooooosh lackeys. The revenge from all this could be a pretty good show.

Vindman is a traitor to the country that he serves being a lackey in this Democrat scam. Probably comes from the fact he was born a Communist.

Senator Johnson, attended the inauguration of Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky along with Sen. Chris Murphy (D-Conn.), and shared his concerns that National Security Council official Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman was running a rogue and independent foreign policy toward Ukraine expressly against the intents of President Trump.

CTH readers will note we identify Vindman as a very sketchy character within the entire construct of the impeachment fiasco. It is virtually certain Vindman is the primary source for the CIA ‘whistleblower’ dossier (complaint). Beyond the rogue Vindman foreign policy, there is an even more sketchy affiliated network that surround him. First, here’s the letter:

Someone needs to look into Vindmans finances. This will happen after 2020 when all the dust settles from this. He is done in the army. He is out. Shiff will not be there to protect him, and the press will have to cover Vindmans take down, they will have to in order to remain relevant. But they need to look at his finances. I also find it intresting that the gal, Jennifer Williams, was a Michael Chertoff lacky. One doesn't get any more burocrat then that. As well as the money, they should investigate her connections to the governments where she served and what we got from them. What I find rich is how if the date were different, sat any date 2006 a good chunk of the people giving testimony would have been dismissed as Booooooosh lackeys. The revenge from all this could be a pretty good show.

An Army LTC with a Purple Heart (or even a deployment) but no Bronze Star, is HIGHLY suspect. The traitor needs to be in Leavenworth for being a lackey for the filthy Democrat scam to undermine the Presidency and for running a rogue foreign policy.

Vindman talks like a 2LT, stumbling all over his rehearsed part. Nunes going to torch him.

Yeah, but that's what guilt will do to ya. I like how in his opening statement, he had to put a dig into Trump. I know he hates the guy, but this isn't the place for it.

Vindman "Not consistent with the policy as I understood it"

You fucking dumbshit, you obviously didn't understand it. You weren't elected to determine the policy. Trump was.

An Army LTC with a Purple Heart (or even a deployment) but no Bronze Star, is HIGHLY suspect. The traitor needs to be in Leavenworth for being a lackey for the filthy Democrat scam to undermine the Presidency and for running a rogue foreign policy.

The Purple Heart is an easy one to get. I point to John Kerry as an excample. Vindman could have cut him self shaving when a haji did a mag dump and there you go, Purple Heart. Same with the combat infantry badge. This guy is a desk jock most likely with a rich daddy. His military career is over so look for him to go into politics.

Forum List

Back