Take a good look at the traitor, folks

The US military leadership is full of LTC Vindmans

Obama got rid of all the senior officers that loved America.

The Hollywood version of the military is a lie.

"Trump Requests Impeachment Trial By Combat
November 15th, 2019
article-5142-3.jpg

WASHINGTON, D.C.—Congress’s impeachment inquiry got off to a slow start, with a bunch of people just droning on about “quid pro quo” or something, but things soon got exciting when President Trump marched into the hearing wiedling a broadsword and announced, “I demand trial by combat!”

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi then explained to the president that they hadn’t actually determined whether there would be a trial yet, but Trump was undeterred, once again bellowing, “Trial by combat!”

An argument ensued over whether such a thing was allowed, but Trump insisted, “It’s right there in the Constitution. I can have a trial by combat.” Everyone at the hearing admitted they had never actually read the Constitution so they couldn’t verify what Trump had said, but many agreed that it “sounds like something that would be in the Constitution” since the Constitution is “very old.”

“My weapon of choice will be a shotgun,” Trump said, tossing his ceremonial broadsword to the side. “And I will face your strongest.” He looked around the room and settled on Representative Adam Schiff. “That guy. His weapon will be a paddle ball.”

“You don’t get to choose your opponent and his weapons,” Pelosi responded. “I’m pretty sure that’s not how this works.”

Again, Trump was undeterred. “I’m going to go load my shotgun.” He stared at Schiff. “Be ready.” And then Trump left the hearing.

It’s unclear whether the trial by combat will actually happen, as Schiff is now missing, but if it does occur, it’s expected to be a ratings bonanza for C-SPAN."
Trump Requests Impeachment Trial By Combat

What did Vindman know about VP Biden and son before the 2016 election??? How come none of the assholes Democrats are asking him that?

Related Material:

So we have the Clown Show, Schitt Show, a Witch Hunt in Search of a Crime, and meanwhile we have traitors like Strozk where we have actual evidence of him committing crimes, being Ignored by the media.

DOJ outlines slew of Strzok 'security violations,' says wife learned of affair through unsecured phone

And in another story being Ignored, it looks like Assange was essentially falsely imprisoned in a Bolivian Embassy to make it easy for The Deep State to keep track of him and arrest him the moment we could pressure The Embassy to kick him out.

Sweden drops investigation into alleged rape by Julian Assange

Vindman just admitted to going behind the president's back, before Trump spoke with Zelensky, to instruct Zelensky on what policies he should pursue and what his posture should be toward the U.S.

He already admitted in previous testimony that he told Ukraine to ignore Trump.

Sean Davis (@seanmdav) November 19, 2019

Wow! Vindman is a real American hating asshole

LTC (R) Jim Hickman on Twitter

LTC (R) Jim Hickman‏ @Jim_Hickman13 Oct 31

...had an issue relevant to his recent testimony. As stated earlier, Atlas Vision 12 was conducted at JMTC in the VBS2 (Virtual Battle Simulations 2) Classrooms for Simulation. Vindman, who was a Major at the time, was sitting in one of the classrooms talking to the US &...

(R) Jim Hickman‏ @Jim_Hickman13 Oct 31

...Russian Soldiers, as well as the young Officers & GS Employees about America, Russia, & Obama. He was apologetic of American culture, laughed about Americans not being educated or worldly, & really talked up Obama & globalism to the point of uncomfortable. He would speak...

...w/the Russian Soldiers & laugh as if at the expense of the US personnel. It was so uncomfortable & unprofessional, one of the GS employees came & told me everything above. I walked over & sat w/in earshot of Vindman, & sure enough, all was confirmed. One comment truly..

...struck me as odd, & it was w/respect to American's falsely thinking they're exceptional, when he said, "He [Obama] is working on that now." And he said it w/a snide 'I know a secret' look on his face. I honestly don't know what it meant, it just sounded like an odd thing to...

The whistleblower claimed Donald Trump solicited a foreign country to help intervene in the 2020 election and that the White House sought to cover it up.
And to date there has been no evidence presented to support that claim. The evidence that has been presented so far shows Obama was just as worried about the Bidens' involvement in corruption in Ukraine but tries to hide the facts from the public and President Trump is determined to expose the facts to the public.

Obama officials wary of Hunter Biden’s big-money job, ousted Ukraine ambassador admits
There is plenty of impeachment worthy evidence. The White House memo recording Donald Trump’s July phone conversation with Volodymyr Zelenskiy is damning enough even without witnesses. The witnesses we have heard so far have provided details following the phone call and leading up to the firing of the Ukraine ambassador without cause to clear the way for Juliana. We heard the response of administration staff to the phone conversation. Over the next couple of weeks we will hear from people in the White House. A staff member in the OMB will testify as to the reason for freezing the military funds. Sondland's testimony will confirm the Taylor testimony. Others will testify to the securing of the memo of the conversation, the lack of required notification to congress of freezing of the funds, and possible witness tampering. Potentially, the most damning witness may be Bolton.
Of course, none of this is anything but political gossip. Marie Yovanovitch, the Ukraine ambassador who had been dismissed, testitfied the Obama administration had also been concerned about the Bidens' involvement in corruption in Ukraine and had tried to cover up the facts.

Obama officials wary of Hunter Biden’s big-money job, ousted Ukraine ambassador admits

The facts that President Trump also shared Obama's concerns about the Bidens' involvement in corruption in Ukraine cannot possibly provide a rational basis for an impeachment inquiry, and the fact that Obama was so worried about what the Bidens were doing in Ukraine,certainly does provide a reasonable basis for an investigation and to investigate the actions of a possibly corrupt US official in a foreign country would require the cooperation of that country's government.

If Obama's fears and Trump's suspicions that the Bidens acted corruptly in Ukraine are proved true by the investigation it would clearly benefit Trump and hurt the Democrats in next year's election, and that is the whole reason for the impeachment inquiry, because if the Democrats believed these suspicions of corrupt behavior were baseless, the investigation would only help establish Biden as an honest man, which none of us really believe he is. The very passion with which the Dems in Congress are pursuing this mishmash of political gossip to try to shape articles of impeachment is a testament to their fears that the investigations of the Bidens might show them both to be corrupt.
Okay, let's investigate the Bidens, but Trump's investigation comes first. You're #2.

And if we have to investigate the Bidens because Hunter got a job, we REALLY need to deep dive into all of Ivanka's deals in China and anything Kushner has his claws in to. Better look at all the Trump overseas deals too just to be safe.
As long as you're being sarcastic.

Vindman "Not consistent with the policy as I understood it"

You fucking dumbshit, you obviously didn't understand it. You weren't elected to determine the policy. Trump was.

It's more "I thought" "I understood" "at the time" answers.

If you notice the majority of the ones testifying against Trump have issues with Trump taking something away from them

sj2DaJa.jpg[IMG]

All you low 2vdigit IQ ABNORMALS will STILL VOTE for them, as they raise your taxes.....MORONS, ALL!!!!

Forum List

Back