Schiffs witch hunt does not allow fact questions that reveal Trump did nothing but will allow heresay, invisibility, and innuendo that appears to damage Trump

American see this farce by the Democrats and they will not forget or forgive
:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

Vindman says he was concerned by July 25 call because "what I heard was inappropriate"

Vindman says he was concerned by July 25 call because "what I heard was inappropriate"
In the LEFT WING FANTASY...which you follow mindlessly.....The PM said there was NO PRESSURE....BUT YOU ASSWIPE REFUSE TO BELIEVE THE MOST IMPORTANT PERSON....How dumb can you leftist get???

In the LEFT WING FANTASY...which you follow mindlessly.....The PM said there was NO PRESSURE....BUT YOU ASSWIPE REFUSE TO BELIEVE THE MOST IMPORTANT PERSON....How dumb can you leftist get???
And that person would be

They don’t want it from the horses mouth, that’s too fact based. They want the lingering lack of clarity from heresay and feelings. Shits is commiting obstruction by refusing to allow questions.

And that person would be
Former Ukrainian President Poroshenko says he felt no pressure from Trump
upload_2019-11-19_12-18-58.jpeg
Oct 1, 2019 · Neither, Poroshenko added, did he ever feel that Biden’s 2016 demand that Ukraine fire an embattled top prosecutor stemmed from anything improper or personal on Biden’s part. Speaking at his political party headquarters in Kyiv, Ukraine’s capital, Poroshenko said that if Trump ...

upload_2019-11-19_12-18-58.pngCNBC › 2019/10/10 › ukraine-...
Ukraine's Volodymyr Zelensky says there was no blackmail in Trump call - CNBC.com

Oct 10, 2019 · Ukraine's President Volodymyr Zelensky has said there was no ... Zelensky has come under pressure to shed light on a phone call

But these people LIED to our subversives and traitors....they can't possibly ALL be this stupid!

It is improper for the President of the United States to demand a foreign government investigate a US citizen and a political opponent. It was also clear that if Ukraine pursued an investigation into the 2016 election, the Bidens, and Burisma, it would be interpreted as a partisan play. This would undoubtedly result in Ukraine losing bipartisan support, undermine US national security, and advance Russia's strategic objectives in the region."

Vindman doesn't seem to understand the chain of command. HE isn't in charge of setting policies. And, the fact is that there seems to be a need to investigate Ukrainian corruption, which is what Trump was asking for...Biden isn't even the nominee yet and doesn't look like he's going to get it. Oh, and which US Ambassador to the Ukraine tried to block the Ukrainians from communicating information about corruption to the USA?

Ukrainian to US prosecutors: Why don't you want our evidence on Democrats?

It would be intresting to dig deeper on the offer from Ukrain to Vindman to be a defense minister. That needs more questions asked. Also, Vindman may also have outed himself as the whistle blowers source. Vindman is done in govrenment.

It is improper for the President of the United States to demand a foreign government investigate a US citizen and a political opponent. It was also clear that if Ukraine pursued an investigation into the 2016 election, the Bidens, and Burisma, it would be interpreted as a partisan play. This would undoubtedly result in Ukraine losing bipartisan support, undermine US national security, and advance Russia's strategic objectives in the region."

Vindman doesn't seem to understand the chain of command. HE isn't in charge of setting policies. And, the fact is that there seems to be a need to investigate Ukrainian corruption, which is what Trump was asking for...Biden isn't even the nominee yet and doesn't look like he's going to get it. Oh, and which US Ambassador to the Ukraine tried to block the Ukrainians from communicating information about corruption to the USA?

Sounds like he got mad because he was left out of an event he thought he should be involved in

Sounds like he got mad because he was left out of an event he thought he should be involved in
Doesn't like it that HIS OPINION has been rendered USELESS and SELF SERVING....He needs to be relocated to a fighting unit in Afghanistan to get in touch with reality!

OK, let's say she didn't badmouth Trump.

Tell me, what Ambassador Yovanovich did when she learned that DNC is working with Ukrainians to dig dirt on Trump?
What DNC working with Ukrainians to dig dirt on Trump? Can I have a little more information on that?

What, you didn't know that Ukraine admitted their involvement and meddling in US elections?

Now, tell me, why would Ukraine work with DNC against Trump, and in favor of Hillary Clinton?
Thank you for the article! It really seems, though, that Chalupa was looking into the same set of affairs that ultimately got Paul Manafort arrested. She smelled a rat and she was right, wasn't she? Trump ditched Manafort fast--perhaps he smelled a rat, too. This is really a story about Manafort, not Trump. Remember, Mueller didn't find any reason to think Trump was in on it.

Are you getting dizzy form all that spinning? Manafort was the chairman of the Trump campaign at that time. Chalupa was looking to a foreign country to dig up dirt on the campaign, exactly what you're accusing Trump of doing. Your selective outrage is duly noted.

It's pretty hard to be mad at someone who uncovered evidence of crimes committed, wouldn't you say?
what crime? can you name it?

Doesn't like it that HIS OPINION has been rendered USELESS and SELF SERVING....He needs to be relocated to a fighting unit in Afghanistan to get in touch with reality!

You guys sound nervous

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gotta love it. Vindman confirms he leaked the Trump call to someone outside the White House

How Nunes Caught Vindman!

Nunes: who did you talk to?

Vindman: ...George Kent & an individual in the Intel Community

Schiff: we cannot out the whistleblower!

Nunes: Vindman, you testified you don't know whistleblower.

Vindman: I don't know who the whistleblower is.
That whistleblower could be sitting amongst the panel.
in the main chair!!!

You guys sound nervous

ROTFLMFAO.....That is all you idiots have, diversion from a topic you can't justify with facts!....only OPINION and those dreaded FEELINGS!!

based on what?

You guys sound nervous

how so? the left have the transcript. what have you got?

What DNC working with Ukrainians to dig dirt on Trump? Can I have a little more information on that?

What, you didn't know that Ukraine admitted their involvement and meddling in US elections?

Now, tell me, why would Ukraine work with DNC against Trump, and in favor of Hillary Clinton?
Thank you for the article! It really seems, though, that Chalupa was looking into the same set of affairs that ultimately got Paul Manafort arrested. She smelled a rat and she was right, wasn't she? Trump ditched Manafort fast--perhaps he smelled a rat, too. This is really a story about Manafort, not Trump. Remember, Mueller didn't find any reason to think Trump was in on it.

Are you getting dizzy form all that spinning? Manafort was the chairman of the Trump campaign at that time. Chalupa was looking to a foreign country to dig up dirt on the campaign, exactly what you're accusing Trump of doing. Your selective outrage is duly noted.

It's pretty hard to be mad at someone who uncovered evidence of crimes committed, wouldn't you say?
what crime? can you name it?

Tax avoidance, wire fraud, bank fraud, money laundering. The stuff that he's currently serving the better part of a decade for.

4uRnCv5.jpg

IS THIS COMMON IN ALL NAZI, FASCIST, COMMUNIST, DEMONRAT run governments?

You guys sound nervous

Not in the least.

Everything in these hearings and since the day of the election is-
The Revenge of the Feelings.

Forum List

Back