If there's no dirt on the Biden's, then what are you guys so worried about? Let Hunter testify.
I've noticed that those who post tens of thousands of posts per year are some really angry people. How many boards do some of these poor souls post at??..My God. to me, that is abuse of your life...lol
You are one of them. lol
Hmmmm..500 posts in 2 months. One board. No Twitter. FB...blaaaa.

Your public school math does not make sense to me.

530 posts in 52 days? LilOlLady has 8911 post in 10+ years. Which of you posts at a faster rate?
I was referring to ones with 20,000 a year. Lillady said so do I post tens of thousands. Again, public school math. One board. Less than 10 a day on the entire web.
I bet my life there are 5 other boards you are not including. Anyway I was talking about tens of thousands people.

12/11/2019

No sweat, I'm sure. We needed someone else to count posts and grade lives accordingly.

It's official. Refusing to comply with a subpoena issued by the house is obstruction whether this is an impeachment inquiry or not.
They challenged the subpoenas in court. Try to get some facts for once.
Just heard on NBC. The FBI is going to interview the whistleblowner..lol
Actually they asked, lawyers for the whistleblower are debating if they want them to. I have however personally no objection. If his identity could remain unknown in thé process, I wouldn't care if the house deposed him either. His original complaint has been verified by multiple witnesses, so I don't think he has more relevant things to say but sure. The problem is that Trump has already been caught on camera, implying he should get shot, and God knows, that there are plenty of people who would gladly do so.
I think it that was what they originally wanted, they have other questions.

I want Trump impeached and the Senate to ask Hunter and the Leaker what's up.

But on Dec 11, 2019. This will all be mute.

What I am most proud of as an American is that Sondlam's congressman told people to boycott and protest his businesses and the many threats he and his family have gotten. This makes me so proud of what America is really about. I bet it makes you even prouder right?
I want you impeached. you think I could do that? I have the same chance as the demofks and you're sorry traitorous ass.
Huh???...Lol. My posts are nothing but sarcasm and very dry humor[/QUOTE]
in your own mind[/QUOTE]
December 11, 2019.
Sorry I don't flame Popeye. To me, flamers express how unhappy they really are in life. Usually stuck in a dead end job. Had to settle for a spouse because that was it. Divorced. Drug habit.....etc
Not saying anyone is, but usually..............Bye

December 11, 2019[/QUOTE]
what is December 11, 2019?

Where is the corruption in the company that Biden's son worked for??? Unfounded fake news like the unfounded fake news about Hillary that put doubt in the minds of many voters. Trumps asking for an investigation into the company have worked because it has put doubt in the minds of voters.
they need to be investigated. I want to see if Hunter did one thing for Burisma.

I got caught with my hand in the cookie jar, but I did not want a cookie and I did not take a cookie.
I cannot wait to see Trump throw Rudy under the bus he has with his name on it.
What was Trump responding to when he said he "did not ask for nothing" "did not ask for a Quid pro quo ("a favor for a favor")
Why can't those close to trump be subpoenaed? Is it because they would under oath commit perjury?
What was Trump's interest in the company that Biden son worked for but no other companies?-

You can make a perjury charge against just about anybody. That's why Trump and his gang are not going to testify to anything. Now if this was a truthful hearing, perhaps. But given the fact the left has been calling for impeachment since before Trump entered the White House, and has been calling for impeachment ever since, it's clear this is yet another witch hunt to try and overturn an election, or at the very least, try to insure Trump is not successful in his reelection.

This is not about Trump doing something wrong, and then the House deciding on proper punishment. It's punishment they wanted to inflict since the beginning, and now trying to find a way to use it.

View attachment 290933
Looks like Trump handed it to the Democrats on a silver platter. Democrats did not create a Quid Pro Quo. Give him enough rope and he will hang himself. LOL Trump is his own worse enemy. You got to be dumb blind and deaf not to see through Trump's corruption, racism, and his incompetence.
name a crime. It's the american way.

Pretty cut and dry

Oh, hell, yes, that's cut and dry, if you have your head up your ass.

So angry, Pedro. Conjecture is not enough to convict in this country.

What happened to cut and dry?

It was cut and dry. Facts state that aid was released. We don't know the "why". That is conjecture, Enrique.

Perhaps Jordan slept through the testimony that Zelensky would be making an announcement. Did you not know the aid was released due to knowledge of the hold becoming widespread? Or do we have to pretend that was coincidental?

your what hurts?

Pretty cut and dry

It was cut and dry. Facts state that aid was released. We don't know the "why". That is conjecture, Enrique.

Perhaps Jordan slept through the testimony that Zelensky would be making an announcement. Did you not know the aid was released due to knowledge of the hold becoming widespread? Or do we have to pretend that was coincidental?

Did you know that this is pure conjecture? You cannot convict on coincidence, Enrique.

Wow, just wow president Trump's subordinates armchair quarterbacking the president on foreign policy and eavesdropping on the presidents phone calls.

That's all I've heard so far: More un-elected lifer bureaucrat sponges whining because they didn't get to set US foreign policy.

I got caught with my hand in the cookie jar, but I did not want a cookie and I did not take a cookie.
What was Trump responding to when he said he "did not ask for nothing" "did not ask for a Quid pro quo ("a favor for a favor")
Why can't those close to trump be subpoenaed? Is it because they would under oath commit perjury?
What was Trump's interest in the company that Biden son worked for but no other companies?-

You can make a perjury charge against just about anybody. That's why Trump and his gang are not going to testify to anything. Now if this was a truthful hearing, perhaps. But given the fact the left has been calling for impeachment since before Trump entered the White House, and has been calling for impeachment ever since, it's clear this is yet another witch hunt to try and overturn an election, or at the very least, try to insure Trump is not successful in his reelection.

This is not about Trump doing something wrong, and then the House deciding on proper punishment. It's punishment they wanted to inflict since the beginning, and now trying to find a way to use it.

View attachment 290933
Looks like Trump handed it to the Democrats on a silver platter. Democrats did not create a Quid Pro Quo. Give him enough rope and he will hang himself. LOL Trump is his own worse enemy. You got to be dumb blind and deaf not to see through Trump's corruption, racism, and his incompetence.
Turn on your tv and watch the proceedings if you want to know what crimes were committed. That`s what people with measurable IQs often do.

View attachment 290933
Turn on your tv and watch the proceedings if you want to know what crimes were committed. That`s what people with measurable IQs often do.

If you can type you have measurable IQ.

Trump wanted dirt on his political opponent.

Who is his political opponent, and how did Trump conclude he was? Nobody knows who his opponent is going to be.

About Joe Biden, why doesn't Trump demand his justice department open an investigation into Joe & Hunter?

Because honest people (which Democrats are not) need to provide some kind of evidence of wrongdoing, not just because it looks so bad. It's clear why drug head was hired for a multi-million dollar paying job, but again, no evidence of what was provided in exchange for giving him that gravy job.
Both Biden and Trump are running for the same office.

Yeah, them and some two dozen others.

Wow, just wow president Trump's subordinates armchair quarterbacking the president on foreign policy and eavesdropping on the presidents phone calls.

That's all I've heard so far: More un-elected lifer bureaucrat sponges whining because they didn't get to set US foreign policy.

Its the arrogance of career government EMPLOYEES laid bare for the American people to see. The people elected Trump to make these decisions not these arrogant asses. Fire them all I say they are disloyal and have no respect for the U.S. Constitution.

This is why FDR was famous for telling the state dept and Sec of State to pound sand and why he used back channels to communicate directly with foreign leaders.

Did you know that this is pure conjecture? You cannot convict on coincidence, Enrique.

So you keep saying, though I'm not sure why, since I've never said one can.

If you choose to characterize Jordan's disingenuous spiel as cut and dry, good for you. It was truthy, but unconcerned with honesty.

Obama delayed it because of corruption within the Ukraine government. The money was released and probably after the prosecutor general was fired 3 or 4 months later after Biden's visit in December.

Half ass truth. There were three payments made to Ukraine prior the hold, despite of knowing that there is corruption in Ukraine.

Money was paid thru PrivatBank, own by the same dude that owns Burisma. Since some money has been stolen, investigation was open to find the money.

The prosecutor general at that time did not do a thing about corruption within the Ukraine government.
Burisma investigation proves otherwise.

They were concern that money given to Ukraine would not be used for the specific purpose that it was sent there for

The $3B dollars released in previous three years doesn't really express that concern.

Ukraine was widely believed by almost everyone including European governments including the IMF to be corrupt

IMF threaten to withhold money if Ukraine did not clean up there act

True, with note IMF withheld the money for the reason completely unrelated to Burisma.

OB, Europeans, IMF did not ask for anything in return other than having the Ukraines become serious about corruption in their government. This mostly centered around the prosecutor general and his office. They only wanted Ukraine government to clean up their act.

You're cherry picking. Corruption in Ukraine is not just in prosecutor general office, it was overall. Only reason prosecutor general was singled out is because of refusing to provide the "evidence" against Ukrainian citizen to agencies that have no jurisdiction in Ukraine, INO he was following Ukrainian law.

Since 2016 the prosecutor general was fired and replaced.
Half ass truth, again. What you did not mention is that meanwhile Burisma hired Dopey Biden, and few other high profile names, for reason of protection from investigations. Prosecutor general was fired, but on Biden request under threat that he will not release the money.

New prosecutor general did not close the investigation immediately, due to bureaucratic what was not possible.

Dopey Biden continue "working" for Burisma.

Elections were held and a new government is in place

Yes, election were held three years after. It's also interesting that Biden stopped working for Burisma in April of 2019, right after their man in Ukraine lost the elections.

Pointing to OB withholding money as if it was the same reason that Trump was withholding aid ignores the reasons that each used for withholding money.

The difference is Trump wanted an investigation into Biden and his son

Incorrect. Trump wanted investigation in Ukraine meddling in US elections, that Ukraine admitted.

Trump even talked about a server that belong to the DNC and Cloudstrike

All things that were political issues in the US not in Ukraine

that is the difference

Obama did not have his private lawyer go to Ukraine to find dirt on a political opponent

Obama, hand in hand with Hillary had DNC working with Ukrainians on digging dirt on Manafort who was working for Trump campaign. Ukrainians admitted it, and there is a connection.

Al this "impeachment" show is just to prevent Trump and rest of us to find out what really happened. President Zelensky is Ukrainian man who Democrats didn't think that can win, just as they thought of Trump, and they can't buy him as they did with previous president.

oh someone isn't allowed to defend themselves in your fked up brain? too funny. son, you're in the wrong country. go back to russia.
Of course, you are allowed to defend yourself. Defending yourself tough does NOT include the right to withhold evidence. You can't defend yourself by shooting a witness for instance either. There are limits on the right to defend yourself. Refusing to comply with a subpoena issued by the house is one of those.
it's not an official impeachment. he isn't obstructing shit.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Of course, because it's illegal to file false charges. They should send him the bill for all this and add our time, pain, and suffering to the millions who has to watch this farce and had our normal TV interupted. And they complain about waterboarding ..... oy!

They should determine if he had a legitimate need to know about the call, which was classified at the time. If not, the people he spoke to could be in a world of hurt.

The call was NOT CLASSIFIED at the time. That's why it was unusual to place it on the super secret classified hard drive. Why would you place an unclassified call on the super classified server?

Trump released the Call Memo himself thinking he could gaslight people into believing there was no extortion, and muddying the waters with Crowdstrike and the Bidens, but witness after witness is utterly destroying both lines of defence.

So you keep saying, though I'm not sure why, since I've never said one can.

If you choose to characterize Jordan's disingenuous spiel as cut and dry, good for you. It was truthy, but unconcerned with honesty.

You just spoke out of both sides of your mouth. Trump can easily argue that on that date he garnered enough data to become comfortable with the new regime and its fight on corruption and it had nothing to do with this phone call. How would you prove him wrong? It is impossible to garner his intent, which is why all this is a stupid farce. How about we start reading transcripts from all prior presidents and their conversations with foreign leaders? There is not enough here to impeach and your party has cried wolf how many times?

1. Paige / Strzok;
  2. Russia Collusion
  3. Brett Kavanaugh
  4. Stormy Daniels / Avenatti
  5. Ukraine
Ever read the Boy who cried Wolf?

Even if something is real now people will no longer believe the Democrats and the polls show that.

Obama delayed it because of corruption within the Ukraine government. The money was released and probably after the prosecutor general was fired 3 or 4 months later after Biden's visit in December.

Half ass truth. There were three payments made to Ukraine prior the hold, despite of knowing that there is corruption in Ukraine.

Money was paid thru PrivatBank, own by the same dude that owns Burisma. Since some money has been stolen, investigation was open to find the money.

The prosecutor general at that time did not do a thing about corruption within the Ukraine government.
Burisma investigation proves otherwise.

They were concern that money given to Ukraine would not be used for the specific purpose that it was sent there for

The $3B dollars released in previous three years doesn't really express that concern.

Ukraine was widely believed by almost everyone including European governments including the IMF to be corrupt

IMF threaten to withhold money if Ukraine did not clean up there act

True, with note IMF withheld the money for the reason completely unrelated to Burisma.

OB, Europeans, IMF did not ask for anything in return other than having the Ukraines become serious about corruption in their government. This mostly centered around the prosecutor general and his office. They only wanted Ukraine government to clean up their act.

You're cherry picking. Corruption in Ukraine is not just in prosecutor general office, it was overall. Only reason prosecutor general was singled out is because of refusing to provide the "evidence" against Ukrainian citizen to agencies that have no jurisdiction in Ukraine, INO he was following Ukrainian law.

Since 2016 the prosecutor general was fired and replaced.
Half ass truth, again. What you did not mention is that meanwhile Burisma hired Dopey Biden, and few other high profile names, for reason of protection from investigations. Prosecutor general was fired, but on Biden request under threat that he will not release the money.

New prosecutor general did not close the investigation immediately, due to bureaucratic what was not possible.

Dopey Biden continue "working" for Burisma.

Elections were held and a new government is in place

Yes, election were held three years after. It's also interesting that Biden stopped working for Burisma in April of 2019, right after their man in Ukraine lost the elections.

Pointing to OB withholding money as if it was the same reason that Trump was withholding aid ignores the reasons that each used for withholding money.

The difference is Trump wanted an investigation into Biden and his son

Incorrect. Trump wanted investigation in Ukraine meddling in US elections, that Ukraine admitted.

Trump even talked about a server that belong to the DNC and Cloudstrike

All things that were political issues in the US not in Ukraine

that is the difference

Obama did not have his private lawyer go to Ukraine to find dirt on a political opponent

Obama, hand in hand with Hillary had DNC working with Ukrainians on digging dirt on Manafort who was working for Trump campaign. Ukrainians admitted it, and there is a connection.

Al this "impeachment" show is just to prevent Trump and rest of us to find out what really happened. President Zelensky is Ukrainian man who Democrats didn't think that can win, just as they thought of Trump, and they can't buy him as they did with previous president.

Why are you pushing a Russian propaganda narrative. Only Russians are making these claims. Every American security agency is saying that the narrative you posted is part of the Russian disinformation campaign, so either you're a Russian, or a Russian dupe. Which is it asshole?

Of course, you are allowed to defend yourself. Defending yourself tough does NOT include the right to withhold evidence. You can't defend yourself by shooting a witness for instance either. There are limits on the right to defend yourself. Refusing to comply with a subpoena issued by the house is one of those.
it's not an official impeachment. he isn't obstructing shit.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Of course, because it's illegal to file false charges. They should send him the bill for all this and add our time, pain, and suffering to the millions who has to watch this farce and had our normal TV interupted. And they complain about waterboarding ..... oy!

They should determine if he had a legitimate need to know about the call, which was classified at the time. If not, the people he spoke to could be in a world of hurt.

The call was NOT CLASSIFIED at the time. That's why it was unusual to place it on the super secret classified hard drive. Why would you place an unclassified call on the super classified server?

Trump released the Call Memo himself thinking he could gaslight people into believing there was no extortion, and muddying the waters with Crowdstrike and the Bidens, but witness after witness is utterly destroying both lines of defence.

Americans can see it. It's plain as day now what has occurred here. The only question is if Republicans will value the country over Trump.

Forum List

Back