I didn't get to watch the kangaroo court that much but when I did I noticed something lacking as with other Congressional proceedings would never allow. The spectator's Decorum. Moments when you could hear others laughing in the gallery. Not once did Schiff make any warnings.

Trumpers may not be watching but the rest of America will be
Doubtful. Nobody has time for that bullshit. 2nd hand, gossip and someone's opinion who does not have the authority to set and direct foreign policy initiatives does not interest anyone.

LINDSAY NEEDS TO MOVE NOW!

undermining a president! Start the investigation NOW!

Democrats: We killed it

Republicans: We killed it

People: Thanks for wasting our time.
If "the people" think it is a wast of their time, that's a win for the republicans.

How many average people do the Dims really think sat around to listen to some idiot wax on about the history of Ukraine in global politics for an hour / hour and half before even mentioning Giuliani or Trump and then, only by hearsay, opinion and supposition to say that the PRESIDENT'S FOREIGN POLICY DID NOT FIT HIS?! :auiqs.jpg:

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
When the Senate throws this trash out upon arrival, will Shits and the libbies launch impeachment investigations?

House Intelligence Committee Ranking Member Devin Nunes did not hold anything back and slammed Democrats for damaging the country. He also went after the media and again called on Hunter Biden to testify about allegations of corruption in Ukraine.

Devin Nunes Devastates Schiff, Democrats With Fiery Opening Statement
Actually, Nunes acted like the Trump bitch that he is.

I found it funny that he whined about leaks when he was the one running to the White House leaking confidential information to Trump.

A Brief Timeline of Devin Nunes' Odd White House Ties

Nunes couldn't smack down a ham sandwich.

Somebody wake up Barr. What Schiff, Pelosi, and the Deep State are doing is not only a coup, it is criminal.

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

U.S. Code § 2384. Seditious conspiracy

So I am hearing...

See? You just parrot what you are told to parrot. You cannot observe and think for yourself.

Sad.
Isn't that what all of Schitt's "Witnesses" said?

I heard from some guy who heard from some guy.......

Gossip, innuendo, opinion are hard to sell when you want America to participate in COUP 2.0.

Read the transcript. It's more interesting and factual.

I write my own material while you make Putin Pudding to your dead Daddy Al Baghdadi.

That's why I have such a high poster rating.

Cuz I rock, and you suck.

I'm taking a brief recess,,,,,but one question Where are those who refused to honor subpoenas?
Why would that be your only question?

Sound very much like a rear-guard action, and we understand why.
There are many questions I don't have time for all The closing bell is coming
No closing bell needed. Dems have been KOed and no amount of spin is worth a rat's ass
There was a KO but you have the wrong guy KOed The noose is tighter around your crooks neck What trump has done CAN'T become the new normal
Seriously Eddie? You honestly didn't get what happened.

Millions of people watched that and decided.
Meat I watched and never saw one of your cowards say nobody is above the law and trump wasn't interested in getting Biden investigated . He was interested in corruption Can you mention one time this pos in our WH has been interested in corruption any where else?

The Ukraine military aid bill states that aid would be sent no later than Sept.30, Trump sent the aid on Sept.11, and there was NO INVESTIGATION of Biden by Ukraine as was alleged to a reason for the impeachment!

This legal deadline was taken care of 20 days before the deadline of the bill for military aid

Source, Kevin McCullough radio AM970 THE ANSWER
Actually, Trump did hold up military aid to Ukraine. He eventually had to release it because the end of the fiscal year was approaching.

Trump also held up, and continues to hold up, a White House visit by Zelensky.

You really need to stop listening to the people filling your cup with piss.

Democrats: We killed it

Republicans: We killed it

People: Thanks for wasting our time.
If "the people" think it is a wast of their time, that's a win for the republicans.

How many average people do the Dims really think sat around to listen to some idiot wax on about the history of Ukraine in global politics for an hour / hour and half before even mentioning Giuliani or Trump and then, only by hearsay, opinion and supposition to say that the PRESIDENT'S FOREIGN POLICY DID NOT FIT HIS?! :auiqs.jpg:
EXACTLY... this today was a complete SNOOZE FEST, and I guarantee, VERY few people watched it. But there was no GOTCHA, there was no new HEAD LINE, there wasn't ANYTHING, and the demtrash were banking on this being the BIG DAY, THIS WAS IT, this was their two STAR WITNESSES... we were supposed to see OVERWHELMING, something... but no, we saw NOTHING.

It's BACK FIRING, and if Nancy has a BRAIN CELL LEFT, she's going to be PULLING THE PLUG on ScHITf like FRIDAY.

Last edited:
you do realize you republicans are all cowards and traitors for standing up to this lying sack of shit trump?

Dems really fucked this up. Pay attention progressives, these are the Democrats you've supported.

Forum List

Back