The Ukraine military aid bill states that aid would be sent no later than Sept.30, Trump sent the aid on Sept.11, and there was NO INVESTIGATION of Biden by Ukraine as was alleged to a reason for the impeachment!

This legal deadline was taken care of 20 days before the deadline of the bill for military aid

Source, Kevin McCullough radio AM970 THE ANSWER
Actually, Trump did hold up military aid to Ukraine. He eventually had to release it because the end of the fiscal year was approaching.

Trump also held up, and continues to hold up, a White House visit by Zelensky.

You really need to stop listening to the people filling your cup with piss.
He’s holding up a meeting? Lol how so?? Haha

Stupid is as stupid does....Just another Wellstone memorial show...

height.630.no_border.width.1200.jpg

Biden isn't out of the woods yet for the CRIME he is on VIDEO of BRAGGING ABOUT

When do the investigations start?
time will tell. are you sure they won't? BTW, no one is saying it's a crime, we're saying that he took money through his son. Now is that illegal? that's what an investigation would tell us. are you denying his son took money from the Ukraine company?

so you care that the president trump didn't take money and should be impeached and joe did take money and that's ok? wow.

Folks, hypocrisy at it's finest. thanks blindfk

Yes I am absolutely 100% sure that whatever crime you or anyone thinks Good Ol'Joe committed on that video 007 is talking about, the investigation will be starting on the second Tuesday of next week.

Trumpers may not be watching but the rest of America will be
Doubtful. Nobody has time for that bullshit. 2nd hand, gossip and someone's opinion who does not have the authority to set and direct foreign policy initiatives does not interest anyone.

TELL THAT TO THE HOUSE U IDIOT.
COUP ship 2.0 has already failed....err sailed.

You missed the boat.

The Love Boat was more entertaining.
12282463.jpg

And no one is watching your theatrical production.

It's bad acting, with an even worse script.

Last edited:
te floor every time Jordon digs into him. You know that deer in the headlights look. I think it's safe to say that Taylor is done in the Trump or any other state department.

Taylor may be a career guy, so he might be safe from firing. But he shouldn't be surprised if he is sent to a duty post at an outlying consulate in the Kingdom of Shithole.
For what?
Undermining the foreign policy of the President, for starters.
You know what Trump did for Putin? Stalled long enough for Putin to move his tanks before the Ukrainians had weapons to take them out. Eventually the funds were THEN released.
Yeah, sure. Love all the evidence you brought.
The Javelin was designed to take out tanks. The Ukrainians want them, but Putin can't afford more tanks. You a f'n Russian?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

time will tell. are you sure they won't? BTW, no one is saying it's a crime, we're saying that he took money through his son. Now is that illegal? that's what an investigation would tell us. are you denying his son took money from the Ukraine company?

so you care that the president trump didn't take money and should be impeached and joe did take money and that's ok? wow.

Folks, hypocrisy at it's finest. thanks blindfk

Yes I am absolutely 100% sure that whatever crime you or anyone thinks Good Ol'Joe committed on that video 007 is talking about, will be starting on the second Tuesday of next week.
I see you do think of yourself as a hypocrite

No minds have been changed, another soap opera.... and still no Russian connection

:abgg2q.jpg:
Everyone knew this was going to be a bigger bomb than the failed Mueller Report and COUP 1.0.

When is Eric Ciaramella going to testify? I might be willing to watch him get skewered on live TV.
unknown-comic.jpg

Eric The Red

All they have to defend poor old Trumpybear is that his plot to extort the Ukraine failed miserably

Jordan kept driving that point home.

The plot failed! You can't impeach him because his plot failed, can you? How dare you impeach that failure!

Except for the fact there was no extortion. When commies make up lies, that doesn't make it the truth.
Hey Ray, your truck still up on blocks?

How do we know it's not being looked into already?

If it is, I'd bet Trumpybear doesn't know about it!
What difference would it make?

None.

Fact of the matter remains, Biden is ON VIDEO, THREATENING Ukraine to FIRE the prosecutor INVESTIGATING HIS SON, or they wouldn't get a billion dollars, and THAT, is QUID PRO QUO, and no matter how many times you people deny it, now matter how bad you try to ignore it, it IS, QUID PRO QUO.

Will Biden ever be brought to justice? I have no idea. He's a democrat, and usually democrats walk off SCOTT FREE, even after BLATANT law breaking, even when it's an OPEN AND SHUT CASE against them... they walk.

Last edited:
The Ukraine military aid bill states that aid would be sent no later than Sept.30, Trump sent the aid on Sept.11, and there was NO INVESTIGATION of Biden by Ukraine as was alleged to a reason for the impeachment!

This legal deadline was taken care of 20 days before the deadline of the bill for military aid

Actually, Trump did hold up military aid to Ukraine. He eventually had to release it because the end of the fiscal year was approaching.

Trump also held up, and continues to hold up, a White House visit by Zelensky.

You really need to stop listening to the people filling your cup with piss.

Please stop reminding us of your wee wee fetish. It adds nothing to the conversation

you do realize you republicans are all cowards and traitors for standing up to this lying sack of shit trump?
Wear an extra adult diaper tonight. You may need it. :)
Must you always go for that type of BS ?? I was born and raised in Brooklyn and went to the meanest HS in NY and I could give comebacks far better than yours if I chose So don't give me your wimp your diaper BS

During the July 25 phone call, President Zelensky was unaware Trump had put a freeze on the military aid a few days prior to that phone call. That's why Zelensky began thanking Trump for sending the aid.

Zelensky's main focus during the call, with the misunderstanding the aid was on the way, was a White House visit. That was his second need. He needed aid to negotiate from a position of greater strength with Russia, and he needed a White House photo op to show the world he had strong US backing.

As soon as Zelensky began thanking Trump for the Javelins, Trump said, "I would like you to do us a favor though..."

Trump held up the aid, unbeknownst to Zelensky, and as soon as the aid was mentioned, Trump immediately coupled it to the Bidens and Crowdstrike.

Prior to the phone call, there were several back channel communications between Trump, Giuliani, and Sondland and the Ukrainians about a quid pro quo for the White House get together.

Trump had to eventually release the military aid because the fiscal year was ending.

But he has yet to grant Zelensky the White House visit.

I don't recall seeing funds discussed on the call.

Witnesses who didn't actually witness anything themselves.
Except they did. But this is just the beginning.

Tell me, "Who witnessed Ukraine trying to influence the 2016 election?"

Putin?

A Ukraine court said individuals in Ukraine put out bogus information to assist the bitch. Of course all the Americans involved won't be called because they're commiecrats. One woman, I don't recall her name, who was a DNC contractor, was the point person and had meetings at the Ukraine embassy in DC.

Bullshit.

Forum List

Back