Republicans Stunned After Adam Schiff Interrupts Impeachment Hearing!!!!

House Oversight Chairman Adam Schiff interrupted House Republicans’ questions of Ambassador Bill Taylor on Wednesday, a stunning breach of Congressional order.

The Republican counsel questioned Taylor about whether he could understand that Trump was concerned that some Ukrainians had worked against him in the 2016 presidential election.

Schiff interrupted after Republicans were only ten minutes into their questioning, warning the Ambassador that if he was unable to “assume facts not in evidence” before him were correct.

“Are you seriously interrupting our time here?” House Minority Chairman Devin Nunes asked incredulously.

Rep. John Ratcliffe protested Schiff’s sudden rule change after Democrats spent the first portion of the hearing with leading questions and hearsay.

“I sat here through the first 45 minutes and literally had an objection to almost the foundation of almost every question that Mr. Goldman asked regarding facts not in evidence, leading,” he fired back at Schiff.

Schiff protested that he allowed the question, but was merely instructing the witness.

Ratcliffe said that Schiff did not address whether he should raise objections to any questions including facts not in evidence.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

Prayers up for our own congressmen who have the misery of not being able to ask their own questions and have to watch the abuse of due process and no fairness in questioning witnesses whatever. Our congressmen are not allowed to call their own witnesses nor to have their lawyers ask any questions whatsoever. These things are part of fairness. This is a political hit job. It's a crying shame, and it's heartbreaking to see communist installation being foisted on Americans of this horrible, horrible destruction of the Constitution, flagrant witness tampering, lying, etc. It's an impeachment coup attempt, and I saw the chairman Schiff lying that he doesn't know who the whistleblower is and said he had no contact with him. I don't believe that for a millisecond. I think Schiff coached the witness and knows his name.

Why is this instillation of communist ways being allowed against this nation? This smacks of the false narration proffered at Brett Kavanaugh's hearing when he became the Supreme Court Justice. The Democrats dragged his name through the mud wrongfully, and later on, their "witness" said she didn't really remember if Kavanaugh was even there. Sick.

This is dragging President Trump through the mud just to get votes, and you and I are paying for it.

Quote the transcript.
We don't have the transcript. Come on man, keep up.

If you're going to quote me, than quote the whole thing.

The post I replied to:
He asked for a favor. As the transcript proves. You may want to try a different line of bullshit.
My reply:
What is the favor he asked about? Quote the transcript.

You say "we" don't have the transcript. According to joaquinmiller's quote, there is a transcript, and I asked him to quote the part of transcript where Trump is asking for a favor, and what the favor is for.

Is he lying, or you?

That is not a transcript. Sorry. It appears you and billybobcletusjoerickybobby are the last two peole on earth to realize this.
iu

/----/ Too bad Shytface can't prove anything. Maybe you should testify.
Too bad you can't see the extortion. Is it that dark up Trump's ass?

You might want to get into a legal dictionary and see what elements are required for extortion. They aren't present in the call.

Who cares about the call? The call is just a single piece of evidence. One in which the big dummy couldn't close the deal and still got caught.
The call is the entire bases of the impeachment inquiry, dumbass. The opinions of ambassadors are evidence of nothing.

Nah. It's Trump ordering Rudy, Gordon, Mick and Rick to break the rules. The phone call is just where bigmouth couldn't contain himself.

Moron.
Can you quote where Trump did that?

It is the transcript
False. It is a summary with parts left out. Literally everyone on the planet but you knows this. How embarrassing for you.
Let's ignore your lies and for the sake of this argument assume they are true..............

Why would you rely on "witnesses" who can only provide their feelings and opinions of that phone call because they were not on that phone call, and relied on what others told them?

There are two and the house has access to both
Shameless, ignorant lie. If you are this ignorant, you shouldn't evn be commenting in this thread.
GO fuck yourself you commie bastard... You know as well as i do that there are two independent transcripts and that they are both available to the House Committees as the White House has supplied them with the publicly released compilation transcript.

Your an ignorant liar...

Trump keeps saying "read the transcript", so his morons think it must be good for him.

It isn't. It shows that he was trying to work over the new Pres. of Ukraine. Period.

THAT’S A WRAP: DEM WITNESS ADMITS UKRAINE ‘SHOULD’ INVESTIGATE BURISMA FOR PAYING BRIBE!!!

InfoWars ^ | 11/13/2019 | Jamie White

A witness brought forward by the Democrats to testify about Trump’s Ukraine phone call admitted that Ukraine officials should investigate Burisma Holdings for possibly bribing prosecutors to quash a probe into Joe Biden’s son Hunter.

During his opening statement on Wednesday, Deputy Assistant Secretary of State George Kent testified that he raised concerns to then-Vice President Biden about a conflict of interest involving Hunter Biden and Burisma Holdings

------------

Dimwits are PATHETIC..they wanted this because they know they cant beat Trump legit in 2020..and also because they need to stop Trump from putting in another Supreme Court Justice(Ginsberg is on her way out)..so what did we find out today in this hearing..that my brother in laws, brothers, housekeeper’s, cat has an opinion about something that no one can say is even impeachable..WOW so this is what our tax dollars are being used for..PATHETIC

Democrat During Impeachment Hearing: ‘Hearsay Can Be Much Better Evidence Than Direct’

Democrat Rep. Mike Quigley (IL) faced intense backlash on Wednesday afternoon after claiming during Democrats’ impeachment inquiry hearing that “hearsay” can be “much better evidence than direct” evidence.

In a rambling statement, Quigley said, “And, if gets to closed primer on hearsay, I think the American public needs to be reminded that countless people have been convicted on hearsay because the courts have routinely allowed and created, needed exceptions to hearsay.”

Quigley continued, “Hearsay can be much better evidence than direct … and it’s certainly valid in this instance.”
It's valid because it supports your predetermined conclusion.

What a farce. This isn't justice, it's revenge.

Forum List

Back