Trump had a constitutional duty to ask Zelensky about Hunter Biden!

The United States signed an anti-corruption treaty with Ukraine in 1998, meaning Bill Clinton's signature is on it. Joe Biden voted for it. Let's remember that according to Article VI, Clause 2 "all treaties...which shall be made, under the authority of the United States, shall be the supreme law of the land."

(Excerpt) Read more at onenewsnow.com ...
Trump's not authorized by that treaty to ask the president of Ukraine to investigate a political rival.

No, but he is authorized to ask Ukraine to cooperate with US officials. Which he did, 4 times. You commies seem to have a very short memory on that fact.

LOLOLOL

You dumbfuck, that was in April. This is November. Some new information has come out since then.
Hey Dumbfuck, look at the date.

Are you so fucking stupid you think April is the 11th month of the year, Dumbfuck?

InfoWars ^ | 11/13/2019 | Jamie White
Thd video was from April, dumbfuck. You're too stupid to know the difference between April and November. :lmao:
Hey Dumbfuck, the article was from Nov.

The point he made by posting the video is the moron Dimwinger in it exposed the real reason for this impeachment farce:

"I'm concerned if we don't impeach this President, he will get reelected".

There is no expiration date on that, dumbfuck.:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:
Based on the video from April. Let me educate you... April is not November.

face-palm-gif.278959

The Dimwinger position that they have to impeach Trump because they know they can't win in 2020 isn't new news.

The moron in the video was just dumb enough to go on record.

You lose again.

That's part of it. The other part is Durham announced his investigation turned criminal. That means he has something damning and solid against Democrats in regards to ether Biden, or the 2016 elections.

It's a long shot, but in hopes of getting Trump out of the White House by then, they can also get rid of Barr and Durham at the same time. I have no faith in Pence. He would fold like a house of cards.

Trump's not authorized by that treaty to ask the president of Ukraine to investigate a political rival.
Damn sure is when that potential political rival is plugs deep in the corruption.
LOL

You obviously have not read the treaty. Read it, then post.
Feel free to quote the part of the treaty that exempts corrupt politicians if their name is Biden.

GO!
You're beyond brain-dead.... I never said it has anything to do with Biden.
Hmmm......then who was the Trump political rival you referenced?

Watch this....................
Dumbfuck, I was talking about the treaty. It matters not what Trump wanted investigated, he was not authorized to use that treaty for any purpose.

Damn sure is when that potential political rival is plugs deep in the corruption.
LOL

Feel free to quote the part of the treaty that exempts corrupt politicians if their name is Biden.

GO!

Dumbfuck, I was talking about the treaty. It matters not what Trump wanted investigated, he was not authorized to use that treaty for any purpose.
Let me refresh your feeble memory about exactly what you said:

You are now claiming you were not talking about Biden, so who were you referencing?

Watch this..................

They don't have to listen, ya lying fucking moron. :cuckoo:
They pretty much do, moron. Why do you imagine Sessions is no longer AG?
No, they don't, ya lying fucking moron. They report to the president -- they don't take orders from the president. The president can fire them, but they still don't have to take orders from the president. Did you learn nothing from Nixon's Saturday Night Massacre, lying fucking moron?
Yes they do take orders from the President. That's what it means to report to him. What do you believe it means?

We can all tell our bosses to fuck off if we don't care about getting fired.
You're deranged, lying fucking moron.... :cuckoo:

https://www.law.ua.edu/lawreview/files/2018/12/1-Green-Roiphe-1-75.pdf

https://www.justice.gov/file/19191/download

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/wp/2018/03/11/no-trump-cannot-do-whatever-he-wants-with-the-justice-department/?outputType=amp

From you first link:

The Department of Justice and the Special Prosecutor disagreed about whether the President, as head of the Executive Branch under Article II of the U.S. Constitution, could direct individual prosecutions if he so chose. The Supreme Court in United States v. Nixon left the issue unresolved and has never revisited it.

Your second link isn't even from this century and the third doesn't work.

But all this is, is more opinions and non-working links, good job commie, GOOD JOB!

The first link states:

The history and policy strongly suggest that, as a general matter, the Attorney General and subordinate prosecutors may not accept direction from the President but must make the ultimate decisions about how to conduct individual investigations and prosecutions, even at the risk of being fired for disobeying the President.​

Which was proven to be true by Nixon who fired multiple people who refused to follow his orders.

Age of the second link is irrelevant.

And this fixes the link to the third link:

You gutless Dem clowns do something about it DO IT impeach Trump. :auiqs.jpg:
The house will impeach the ass hole no doubt and the senate even if they found scum bag guilty of raping a 13 year old and then telling her that if she told on him he would kill her. No matter what they found they will keep this pile of shit. And that will be the best day for decades for Dems. knock a few votes off of these politicians that support scum bag during their election and more then a few points off of scum bags next election and that will bring the senate back to the dems and the last president you ever will see from the hate group they call a party Will be walking out the front door of the white house and three states will be lined up on the steps with charges that will keep scum bag in court or in jail for the rest of the ass holes life. Total control by the democrats, and I want them at this point to make sure that the hate party is destroyed, every possible legal action with total control of the government. The real conservatives who care about all the people and don't base there every action on hatred, cruelty and general ugliness will be able to put together a a conservative party but the word Republican won't be used because it will be to poisoned by that time, These people and these supporters of these traitor who spit on our flag and piss on our constitution have to go. They simply are this countries biggest enemy. There is nothing that the hate party can do to wash the piss stain off of themselves . They are for every marked as ugly.

^^^ this TDS victim has come to the realization that Trump will not be impeached and removed from office. :auiqs.jpg:

LOL

GO!

You are now claiming you were not talking about Biden, so who were you referencing?

And it still doesn't matter what Trump asked to be investigated since he is not authorized by the treaty to invoke it. Something you don't know because you either didn't read the treaty or you're simply not intelligent enough to understand it.

GO!

And it still doesn't matter what Trump asked to be investigated since he is not authorized by the treaty to invoke it. Something you don't know because you either didn't read the treaty or you're simply not intelligent enough to understand it.
Once again I will ask...........and you will dodge.............show me the part of the treaty that says corruption can't be looked into if your name is Biden.

While you are doing that, explain which political rival you were referencing if it wasn't Biden.

It sure is fun painting you into a corner. (this is where you claim I didn't paint you into a corner in a feeble attempt to ignore the two challenges in this post)

The United States senate is red so you should pray that you have enough along with those six psychopaths

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They pretty much do, moron. Why do you imagine Sessions is no longer AG?
No, they don't, ya lying fucking moron. They report to the president -- they don't take orders from the president. The president can fire them, but they still don't have to take orders from the president. Did you learn nothing from Nixon's Saturday Night Massacre, lying fucking moron?
Yes they do take orders from the President. That's what it means to report to him. What do you believe it means?

We can all tell our bosses to fuck off if we don't care about getting fired.
You're deranged, lying fucking moron.... :cuckoo:

https://www.law.ua.edu/lawreview/files/2018/12/1-Green-Roiphe-1-75.pdf

https://www.justice.gov/file/19191/download

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/wp/2018/03/11/no-trump-cannot-do-whatever-he-wants-with-the-justice-department/?outputType=amp

From you first link:

The Department of Justice and the Special Prosecutor disagreed about whether the President, as head of the Executive Branch under Article II of the U.S. Constitution, could direct individual prosecutions if he so chose. The Supreme Court in United States v. Nixon left the issue unresolved and has never revisited it.

Your second link isn't even from this century and the third doesn't work.

But all this is, is more opinions and non-working links, good job commie, GOOD JOB!

The first link states:

The history and policy strongly suggest that, as a general matter, the Attorney General and subordinate prosecutors may not accept direction from the President but must make the ultimate decisions about how to conduct individual investigations and prosecutions, even at the risk of being fired for disobeying the President.​

Which was proven to be true by Nixon who fired multiple people who refused to follow his orders.

Age of the second link is irrelevant.

And this fixes the link to the third link:

Yeah, ya don't do what the boss says, your job may not be too secure. And your solution for the third link it to put it behind a pay wall, REALLY? BTW presidents have been directing the DOJ since Thomas Jefferson was president. Hell, Eric holder said he was maobamas wing man.

Flesh this put for me please-
Some ambassadors say they were told that Trump was doing things they don’t like.

The United States senate is red so you should pray that you have enough along with those six psychopaths

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I don't believe anyone really believes the Senate republicans would vote to impeach Trump regardless of the the evidence. It Trump was convicted and removed from office, the republicans would be handing the election to democrats. There are 3 republicans who have announced a run for the presidency other than Trump. If you are like most voters, you've probably never heard of any of them. They have little if any backing and stand no chance. Others could come forward, but January is a little late to start organizing a campaign and raising funds.

What is really happening is the case against Trump is being presented to the voters. I expect the House to impeach him and the Senate to conduct the shortest impeach trial in history. I doubt the impeachment will have any effect on Trump's base but certainly will have an effect on other voters.

Trail of Tears genocide, Civil War - 600,000 dead, Jim Crow laws, abortion, now Trump impeachment.

The list of Democratic accomplishments go on and on.

Viet Nam war as well
Eisenhower sent aid and advisors . So who's war is it then. Your scum ball leader is going down and his followers are going back under the rocks they came from. You won't be able to turn this country into a dictatorship as you want and we won't let you piss on our flag and constitution. We have the military and the majority so your threats with all you guns is comical . We will have you run over with your 32 guns on your back with a tank. You can't have my country. God Bless America

What makes you think you have the tank?
Simply because the military has a oath to protect our democracy and you and the rest of you haters are trying to start a dictatorship and piss on the constituting/ Not only do we have the military, we have the majority and we have the only patriots left in this country. So all you proud gun bubba that are going to battle against us, will have tanks run them down on the streets, while you carry forty guns and a hundred pounds of ammo on your back. Yelling I'm Going to kill all of you right before the tanks catch up to you. You know like the death threats that come out of your gun bubbas writing every day in these forums. poor poor gun bubbas, the masculinity has been erased by erasing the effectiveness of their gun, Big guns. little guns walls full of guns. Ya but you guys are cheating using tanks. Not really that's what a country does to the enemy's of their country.

Your talking like a complete idiot, but I think thats an improvement for you.

Forum List

Back