He can tell his AG to prosecute them, moron.
They don't have to listen, ya lying fucking moron. :cuckoo:
They pretty much do, moron. Why do you imagine Sessions is no longer AG?
No, they don't, ya lying fucking moron. They report to the president -- they don't take orders from the president. The president can fire them, but they still don't have to take orders from the president. Did you learn nothing from Nixon's Saturday Night Massacre, lying fucking moron?
3 out of first 7 words profanity or insult. You are an ignorant, illiterate, emotionally disordered individual
Fuck off, snowflake.

:abgg2q.jpg:
You mad, cuz I'm thinking you are having a meltdown.

I can't wait for the class on attempted conspiracy! And attempted attempted murder!

If no crime was committed, it doesn't matter what stopped you.

"He was going to conspire to commit murder, but then his narcolepsy kicked in and he forgot."

Trump had a constitutional duty to ask Zelensky about Hunter Biden!

The United States signed an anti-corruption treaty with Ukraine in 1998, meaning Bill Clinton's signature is on it. Joe Biden voted for it. Let's remember that according to Article VI, Clause 2 "all treaties...which shall be made, under the authority of the United States, shall be the supreme law of the land."

(Excerpt) Read more at onenewsnow.com ...
Trump's not authorized by that treaty to ask the president of Ukraine to investigate a political rival.

Trump had a constitutional duty to ask Zelensky about Hunter Biden!

The United States signed an anti-corruption treaty with Ukraine in 1998, meaning Bill Clinton's signature is on it. Joe Biden voted for it. Let's remember that according to Article VI, Clause 2 "all treaties...which shall be made, under the authority of the United States, shall be the supreme law of the land."

(Excerpt) Read more at onenewsnow.com ...
Trump's not authorized by that treaty to ask the president of Ukraine to investigate a political rival.
Damn sure is when that potential political rival is plugs deep in the corruption.

The witnesses in the hearings
Who would that be? Those clowns didn't witness anything.

If you watch the testimony, they witnessed plenty.

Now he's being chummy with Erdogan, because he wants asylum there.
https://www.smh.com.au/world/north-...urkish-president-erdogan-20191114-p53ajc.html
I watched and they witnessed nothing............but feel free to bring us exactly what they have first hand knowledge of.

Be specific.

For reference, see the blue quote in my sig

This should be the new symbol of the GOP:
View attachment 289705
They can mount the head of that star-spangled elephant on Don Jr's wall
Glad you admit that Schifferbrain's STAR WITNESSES didn't actually witness anything.

So firstly, they were made aware of the Quid Pro Quo before the infamous July 25th call was even made!

In the same July 19th phone call, they gave me an account of the July 10th meeting w'ith the Ukrainian officia1s at the White House. Specifically, they told me that Ambassador Sondland had connected investigations with an 0val 0ffice meeting for President Zelensky, which so irritated Ambassador Bolton that he abruptly ended the meeting

https://www.courthousenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/taylor-transcript.pdf page 3 of pdf

Last edited:
I am asking for information from folks who have more experience with this forum. Does anybody know if lefties are the ones responsible for taking the dozens of impeachment threads and dumping them all into a great big thread merge dumpster? I am all caught up with what the news of the day now, but I had to go to another forum to see all the different threads about the shiff show. Are the staff of usmb trying to hide how bad lefties looked at the shiff show today by censoring the DOZENS of shiff show threads that should exist here into this huge thread merge dumpster? Any info from the folks who are more familiar with this would be appreciated. This is the only board I have found that doesn't have the MANY threads required to properly encompass the shiff show.

Who would that be? Those clowns didn't witness anything.

https://www.smh.com.au/world/north-...urkish-president-erdogan-20191114-p53ajc.html
I watched and they witnessed nothing............but feel free to bring us exactly what they have first hand knowledge of.

Be specific.

View attachment 289705
Glad you admit that Schifferbrain's STAR WITNESSES didn't actually witness anything.

So firstly, they were made aware of the Quid Pro Quo before the infamous July 25th call was even made!

In the same July 19th phone call, they gave me an account of the July 10th meeting w'ith the Ukrainian officia1s at the White House. Specifically, they told me that Ambassador Sondland had connected investigations with an 0val 0ffice meeting for President Zelensky, which so irritated Ambassador Bolton that he abruptly ended the meeting

https://www.courthousenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/taylor-transcript.pdf page 29
Thank for your fourth hand account of their third hand account.

I am asking for information from folks who have more experience with this forum. Does anybody know if lefties are the ones responsible for taking the dozens of impeachment threads and dumping them all into a great big thread merge dumpster? I am all caught up with what the news of the day now, but I had to go to another forum to see all the different threads about the shiff show. Are the staff of usmb trying to hide how bad lefties looked at the shiff show today by censoring the DOZENS of shiff show threads that should exist here into this huge thread merge dumpster? Any info from the folks who are more familiar with this would be appreciated. This is the only board I have found that doesn't have the MANY threads required to properly encompass the shiff show.
I'm guessing staff is trying to hide just how bad it was for Dimwingers today. There was a mass consolidation of impeachment threads, many of which were on other boards and have been around for days.

I wonder if the same approach will be taken with all the anti-Trump threads. Will they all be consolidated into one thread?

No, they've done this before with other highly discussed topics.

On one hand, it's understandable because you don't need 20 people starting topics basically about the same thing. On the other hand, if you only have one thread on a very popular topic, it's no fun because if you step away for an hour, it takes you 10 pages just to catch up, and of course, you miss the replies to your posts unless you search them out. If you work all day and can't come back until late afternoon, you'll never catch up because you're 20 or more pages behind.

They need to do something in between.

THAT’S A WRAP: DEM WITNESS ADMITS UKRAINE ‘SHOULD’ INVESTIGATE BURISMA FOR PAYING BRIBE!!!

InfoWars ^ | 11/13/2019 | Jamie White

A witness brought forward by the Democrats to testify about Trump’s Ukraine phone call admitted that Ukraine officials should investigate Burisma Holdings for possibly bribing prosecutors to quash a probe into Joe Biden’s son Hunter.

During his opening statement on Wednesday, Deputy Assistant Secretary of State George Kent testified that he raised concerns to then-Vice President Biden about a conflict of interest involving Hunter Biden and Burisma Holdings

------------

Dimwits are PATHETIC..they wanted this because they know they cant beat Trump legit in 2020..and also because they need to stop Trump from putting in another Supreme Court Justice(Ginsberg is on her way out)..so what did we find out today in this hearing..that my brother in laws, brothers, housekeeper’s, cat has an opinion about something that no one can say is even impeachable..WOW so this is what our tax dollars are being used for..PATHETIC

LOLOLOL

You dumbfuck, that was in April. This is November. Some new information has come out since then.

Be specific.

View attachment 289705

https://www.courthousenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/taylor-transcript.pdf page 29
Thank for your fourth hand account of their third hand account.

Well, how else did they know that the Quid Pro Quo was a thing before it was news--before the call had been made.

Unless you are going to tell us you don't believe this decorated war veteran and career diplomat, but you do believe someone who stole property from old folks

The person with better character is always the one whose word has more weight. 100% of the time.

THAT’S A WRAP: DEM WITNESS ADMITS UKRAINE ‘SHOULD’ INVESTIGATE BURISMA FOR PAYING BRIBE!!!

A witness brought forward by the Democrats to testify about Trump’s Ukraine phone call admitted that Ukraine officials should investigate Burisma Holdings for possibly bribing prosecutors to quash a probe into Joe Biden’s son Hunter.

During his opening statement on Wednesday, Deputy Assistant Secretary of State George Kent testified that he raised concerns to then-Vice President Biden about a conflict of interest involving Hunter Biden and Burisma Holdings

------------

Dimwits are PATHETIC..they wanted this because they know they cant beat Trump legit in 2020..and also because they need to stop Trump from putting in another Supreme Court Justice(Ginsberg is on her way out)..so what did we find out today in this hearing..that my brother in laws, brothers, housekeeper’s, cat has an opinion about something that no one can say is even impeachable..WOW so this is what our tax dollars are being used for..PATHETIC

LOLOLOL

You dumbfuck, that was in April. This is November. Some new information has come out since then.

Hey Dumbfuck, look at the date.

Are you so fucking stupid you think April is the 11th month of the year, Dumbfuck?

No, they don't, ya lying fucking moron. They report to the president -- they don't take orders from the president. The president can fire them, but they still don't have to take orders from the president. Did you learn nothing from Nixon's Saturday Night Massacre, lying fucking moron?
You mad?
Not at all, dumbfuck.
You mad, cuz you sound mad.
See post #1681

You could tell Schiff was lying when he said he didn't know who the Whistleblower was. Whenever he lies, his eyes bug out and his lips move. :eek2yum:

A good member for a poker game I guess.

Of course he's lying. Why else would he hide the so-called whistleblower? Even the whistleblower won't take the chance getting caught when Republicans ask him if he went to Schiff Face first with his bogus concern. And if he answered honestly, that would prove Schiff is a liar.

Y
Yes they do take orders from the President. That's what it means to report to him. What do you believe it means?

We can all tell our bosses to fuck off if we don't care about getting fired.
You're deranged, lying fucking moron.... :cuckoo:

https://www.law.ua.edu/lawreview/files/2018/12/1-Green-Roiphe-1-75.pdf

https://www.justice.gov/file/19191/download

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/wp/2018/03/11/no-trump-cannot-do-whatever-he-wants-with-the-justice-department/?outputType=amp
See post #1681 again.

3 out of first 7 words profanity or insult. You are an ignorant, illiterate, emotionally disordered individual
Fuck off, snowflake.

Post #1681, dumbfuck. Just how stupid are you?

You mad?
Not at all, dumbfuck.
See post #1681
You mad?

Fuck off, snowflake.

Post #1681, dumbfuck. Just how stupid are you?
You mad? Cuz you sound mad.

Forum List

Back