Officer Who Pepper-Sprayed a Black Army Medic Is Fired

What lawful orders did the LT disobey?
He was ordered to get out of his car
He was also ordered to keep his hands out the window.

He had to chose which order to disobey and he chose to keep his hands visible or else the cop could have an excuse to kill him.
Yes...watching the video there were multiple con-tradictory orders being shouted out rapid fire.
i bet you would have done a great job...go be a cop, candy ass...all of ya's

Biden should fire the Army medic not the police officer who was just doing his job

****Joe Gutierrez, who is accused of using excessive force during a traffic stop in Windsor, Va., has been dismissed, the town said.*****

He must be one of those white hispanics that the lib news media accuses of hating black people
Yeah this is a very fucked up situation.
That bully piece of shit should never have been a cop in the first place.
I sincerely hope the active duty vet will seek civil suit against the city and win big. He deserves it.
I don't know if him being black contributed to it, but seeing this video... I wouldn't be surprised.
That cop deserves jail time for criminal assault.

You are in full support of that cop's behavior, eh?
As much as you are in support of a US Army officer who disobeys lawful orders
What lawful orders did the LT disobey?
well, shit stain....pulling over ...it does not take a mile or so....thats disobeying right off the bat....next stupid question
Its obvious the black guy was being obstinate from the beginning

Seemed courteous and polite

If a perpetrator refuses to obey multiple orders by law enforcement, force is their only option. In this case the use of pepper spray was the lesser of the force that could have been applied. Would you have preferred the deployment of the Taser?
The cops immediately came at him guns drawn and pointing in his face when the traffic stop itself was completely baseless.

Everything was wrong from the get go.

~~~~~~
When approaching a possibly stolen vehicle that is what you do, Then when the closest LEO sees a pistol his reaction must be correct or risk a shooting incident. In this case the verbally resisting "suspect" received dose of pepper spray rather than a dose of lethal lead....Surely this "white" hispanic LEO is relieved that he didn't have to shoot a "black" hispanic.

Last edited:
One of the two was fired

Guess which one?

And he shouldn't have been. Maybe he or his union will be suing the city pretty soon. He followed all police procedures.

He escalated a non violent situation into a violent one
At no point was the driver aggressive, only requesting his rights
Absolutely.
It would be different if the victim (and that is what he is) would have been combative, even verbally combative... not only was he NOT combative or aggressive, he was the one trying to calm the bully cop down. You can visibly see the other officer not liking what was going on. You have this maniac in a uniform pointing a gun right at you - I would not have wanted to reach in and release the seat belt either!! He may very well have been shot if he did that.
This incident - the cop is 100% wrong. There was no call for such escalation.

Biden should fire the Army medic not the police officer who was just doing his job

****Joe Gutierrez, who is accused of using excessive force during a traffic stop in Windsor, Va., has been dismissed, the town said.*****

He must be one of those white hispanics that the lib news media accuses of hating black people
I sincerely hope the active duty vet will seek civil suit against the city and win big. He deserves it.
I don't know if him being black contributed to it, but seeing this video... I wouldn't be surprised.
I dont agree with any of that and have said just the opposit

The black guy should be reprimanded by his chain of command

I watched the video. Seems like the police were excessive in that situation from what I can tell.

What exactly was the violation that lead to this? It looks unnecessary to have weapons drawn on him. I can only guess it was a traffic violation or something. Did he run a red light?

The medic was non-cooperative but calm. He seemed confused about why he was being stopped and afraid of how aggressive these officers were being.

Police officers should be trying to de-escalate situations like this. Calmly explain why he was pulled over. Then give the man a ticket and go about your way.

How hard is that? I'm glad he got fired.

Being black isn't illegal. Your logic sucks out loud.

He seemed confused about why he was being stopped and afraid of how aggressive these officers were being.
So confused that he thought if he resisted arrest the cops would give up and go away?

this black guy acts like he’s never been out of the ghetto before

2:14 on this video.

It is? What are the numbers and letters on the plate? I can't see any plate. Where is it at? And don't say where license plates are always at because all you can see is a white reflection from the high beams of the police car.
You never drive? Temp. plates in some states is a copy of the temp paperwork taped in the window, in this case the back window.

Being black isn't illegal. Your logic sucks out loud.
Orange cultists want to change that.

You are in full support of that cop's behavior, eh?
If the guy refused to get out of the car after being told to get out. He deserved it, obey the cops request and nothing happens. What the hell can liberals not understand about doing what the cop ask you to do?

Forum List

Back