Officer Who Shot Ashli Babbitt Revealing Identity in Interview

I didn't say Babbitt was alone. Show me where I said that, raving fool!
I said she was outnumbered by the police that murdered her. And so she was.
Seriously?
Why do you think one single unarmed woman was an existential threat to the armed Capitol Police
officers that outnumbered and shot Babbitt and whatever politicians that may have been cowering somewhere inside the capitol building?

She was nowhere near any members of Congress. Stop your lies and covering for killers.
She was breaking in to the Speaker’s Lobby which is steps away from the House Chamber, dope. That was literally the last line of defense the police had. It was the shot to the face that made the roaches scatter and bought the time to complete the evacuation.

She was breaking in to the Speaker’s Lobby which is steps away from the House Chamber, dope. That was literally the last line of defense the police had. It was the shot to the face that made the roaches scatter and bought the time to complete the evacuation.
Look at the video as I have done. A Capitol police contingent came up the stairs
almost simultaneously with Babbitt's murder.

The proof is on video which you could watch instead of spreading around your bullshit!
I've given you more attention than you deserve. Now fuck off!

Look at the video as I have done. A Capitol police contingent came up the stairs
almost simultaneously with Babbitt's murder.

The proof is on video which you could watch instead of spreading around your bullshit!
I've given you more attention than you deserve. Now fuck off!
Your powers of hindsight are indeed impressive. Though sadly insignificant.

Revisionist bullshit! Imagine how much more time police could have bought by blowing people away
with a tactical shotgun. Until you see the video you are blowing it out your butthole!

Revisionist bullshit! Imagine how much more time police could have bought by blowing people away
with a tactical shotgun. Until you see the video you are blowing it out your butthole!
Everything I’ve posted is factual and contained in your video as well. I just stuck with the real time events while you make assumptions based on your hindsight and damaged imagination.

Everything I’ve posted is factual and contained in your video as well. I just stuck with the real time events while you make assumptions based on your hindsight and damaged imagination.
No assumptions made. Your desperation stinks like a rotting skunk carcass.
Bring on the trial of the murderous cop.

Watch the video of the shooting. In a matter of seconds after Babbett's murder a contingent of Capitol
police came up the stairs to disperse the rioters there, presumably.
So what? She fucked up and found out. She is the one that should have waited a few seconds before trying to leap through the window. She got her stupid ass popped and now she is returning her carbon to the earth.

“I hoped and prayed no one tried to enter through those doors. But their failure to comply required me to take the appropriate action to save the lives of members of Congress and myself and my fellow officers.” ~ Capitol hero
Utter baloney
You don’t get to piss yourself and murder unarmed people over 30 seconds of “non compliance”
He is anything But a hero. He’s a coward who freaked and has been hidden for 8 months to fully develop this cuckoo “story”

He was doing his duty. He probably saved the lives of many congress people and staff and he has been found justified by multiple legal bodies. But the Liar in Chief will not be happy until one of his mindless cult terrorist attack him. trump is itching for more violence.
Babbit was probably going to mow down dozens of Congresspeople what with her cache of arms and ability to transport herself though half dozen locked and guarded doors to arrive some150 yards away.
You all are dumber than dogshit

Utter baloney
You don’t get to piss yourself and murder unarmed people over 30 seconds of “non compliance”
He is anything But a hero. He’s a coward who freaked and has been hidden for 8 months to fully develop this cuckoo “story”
What happened to the claims that Trump people would find this man (the killer cop) and try to harm him
and his family if he dared to reveal himself?

That is as phony as the claims that Ashley Babbitt had to die because she threatened the lives
of politicians. It's liars all trying to hold up a ridiculous story.

What happened to the claims that Trump people would find this man (the killer cop) and try to harm him
and his family if he dared to reveal himself?

That is as phony as the claims that Ashley Babbitt had to die because she threatened the lives
of politicians. It's liars all trying to hold up a ridiculous story.
The confessor is not the shooter
He had to be so very delicately and expertly hidden so as to allow time for the coverup to develop
They hoped the “doing his duty” would stick but too many Americans can still think and comprehend the atrocity they saw on the video. So now they have crated this take. Buddy boy-it’s your DUTY to not shit yourself and murder an unarmed person and then conjour up some bullshit 8 months later about “I was afraid and had to protect others and myself”
Cowardly pussified agenda driven murderer.!

Forum List

Back