Official 2020 November Election Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Impeached Trump just spoke to America. In case you missed it, it was 20 minutes of...

200.gif

I just watched Rump’s latest Airing of Grievances. He‘s a desperate, defeated man. Not only a loser, but a BAD loser. Watch him carefully. He’s a cornered rat, capable of anything.
Does he still have is hands on the codes?? Scorched Earth Donnie??? :cool::meow::flameth:

Sucks for the country for we are so divided. You still don’t understand that. This is just the beginning.

That ship has sailed a long time ago, unfortunately.

It cannot be too late because I have young kids and I dont want them growing up in a place where riots are simply tolerated and people are afraid to express themselves. This isn’t America. It is a fucking nightmare. BTW —- 7 mos and still positive for the antibodies.

And who matter most. Tell me. This should be rich. Only care about Israel, Japan and UK the rest can go fuck themselves.

Why Japan? What about Aussies and and Canucks? They're all right ain't they?
Canucks are useless and don’t have a military. They are basically the 51st state. Aussies have a lovely place but have no impact on America.

Sucks for the country for we are so divided. You still don’t understand that. This is just the beginning.

It cannot be too late because I have young kids and I dont want them growing up in a place where riots are simply tolerated and people are afraid to express themselves. This isn’t America. It is a fucking nightmare. BTW —- 7 mos and still positive for the antibodies.

Funny hearing you talk about division, Trumpster.

Funny hearing you talk about division, Trumpster.
Trump was the best thing for this country. You’re still too stupid to see that. He allowed all of us to express ourselves in the open rather than bottling up our feelings and did a great job for my 401k and IRA. Oh and fuck you, pussy.

Yes, Democrats Are Trying To Steal The Election In Michigan, Wisconsin, And Pennsylvania
In the three Midwest battleground states, vote counting irregularities persist in an election that will be decided on razor-thin margins.

4 Nov 2020 ~~ By John Daniel Davidson

As of this writing, it appears that Democratic Party machines in Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania are trying to steal the election.
As reporters and commentators went to bed early Tuesday morning, all three states were too close to call, but President Trump led former Vice President Joe Biden by comfortable margins—far beyond what had been predicted in the polls. None of the networks called these states because enough mail-in ballots remained uncounted that it could swing either way, but Trump’s position looked good.
Then, something strange happened in the dead of the night. In both Michigan and Wisconsin, vote dumps early Wednesday morning showed 100 percent of the votes going for Biden and zero percent—that’s zero, so not even one vote—for Trump.
In Michigan, Biden somehow got 138,339 votes and Trump got none, zero, in an overnight vote-dump.
When my Federalist colleague Sean Davis noted this, Twitter was quick to censor his tweet, even though all he had done was compare two sets of vote totals on the New York Times website. And he wasn’t the only one who noticed—although on Wednesday it appeared that anyone who noted the Biden vote dump in Michigan was getting censored by Twitter.
Buzzfeed later reported that according to a spokesperson at Decision Desk HQ, the votes for Biden were the result of a “data error” from a “file created by the state that we ingested.” When the state noticed the “error” it updated its count, which somehow gave 138,339 votes to Biden and zero to Trump.
It turns out, the vote dump was the result of an alleged typo, an extra zero that had been tacked onto Biden’s vote total in Shiawassee County, Michigan. It seems the error was discovered only because Davis and other Twitter users noted how insane and suspicious the vote totals looked, and demanded an investigation that uncovered what was either a typo or an incredibly clumsy attempt to boost Biden’s vote count.
There was also something suspicious about the vote reporting in Antrim County, Michigan, where Trump beat Hillary Clinton by 30 points in 2016. Initial vote totals there showed Biden ahead of Trump by 29 points, a result that can’t possibly be accurate, as plenty of journalists noted.
On Wednesday, the Trump campaign demanded a full recount in Wisconsin, citing “reports of irregularities in several Wisconsin counties which raise serious doubts about the validity of the results.”
In Pennsylvania, the Democratic scheme to steal the election is a bit different. Rather than vote dumps that impossibly go 100 percent to Biden, Pennsylvania is relying on the Democratic Secretary of State’s plan to count indisputably late mail-in ballots as though they were received on Election Day—even if they have no postmark.
This plan was of course rubber-stamped by the Pennsylvania Supreme Court, which cited the need for “equitable relief” to address mail delays amid the pandemic.
Note that this isn’t just about ballots that come in after Election Day, but about ballots that come in after Election Day that don’t even have a postmark—that is, there is no way to tell when the ballots were mailed, or from where.

Comment:
How does the state of Michigan come up with more than 138,000 votes overnight for Biden and zero for Trump?
The fix is in and the commie theives that call themselves Democrats are perpetrating this.
If they are allowed to get away with this fraudulent election, Ameican citizens will never again see a legal election of their choice.

Except that your information came from “thefederalist” labeled as genuine fake news. And you are here arguing about what is wrong???

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

~~~~~~
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​

That was one of the finest collections of loon links ever seen in a single thread! :D

Still unbelievable how there's still an election count happening 48 hours after the polls closed. The people are waking up to this.

So what are you saying? Peoples' votes shouldn't be counted? You wish to disenfranchise people. Have you ever read Orwell's 1984?

Thanks for the introduction on how Voter Fraud has been caught to steal this election result.

Yeah, he's credible. :rolleyes:

He is, actually.
That's why they keep winning all the lawsuits.

And who matter most. Tell me. This should be rich. Only care about Israel, Japan and UK the rest can go fuck themselves.

Why Japan? What about Aussies and and Canucks? They're all right ain't they?
Canucks are useless and don’t have a military. They are basically the 51st state. Aussies have a lovely place but have no impact on America.

Does Japan?
Yeah. Keeps China somewhat honest.

Trump was the best thing for this country. You’re still too stupid to see that. He allowed all of us to express ourselves in the open rather than bottling up our feelings and did a great job for my 401k and IRA. Oh and fuck you, pussy.

Like enabling racist fucks?
We all know money is your God, Azog.
Those racist fucks were always there. Now we see them in the open. Good God, please don’t be a pussy. And there are racist fucks on both sides. BLM is as racist as you get.

I just heard Georgia sent a bunch of its workers home for a break. I'm sure they need it, but so much for waiting for an announcement tonight.

I just heard Georgia sent a bunch of its workers home for a break. I'm sure they need it, but so much for waiting for an announcement tonight.

Yea. It's not like the entire country is waiting for their results or anything.

Someone give them some coffee and get this thing over with.

Someone needs to take Trump's phone away. He's making a complete jackass of himself. More so than usual.

They're going to have to drag him out of the white house kicking and screaming.

Only if he loses.

This is what we voted for in 2016. I like it.

Go fuck yourself.

He's going to lose. Sucks for you.

Actually,

I have the senate.

I have more seats in the house and already 2022 is looking better for me if Biden wins.

So, if he loses, they can drag him out and wheel Joe in.

Compared to where I could have been with your big fucking BLUE WAVE that didn't happen.....I'm feeling pretty good.

As I said...go fuck yourself.

Aww, the Trumpster is upset and telling me to go fuck myself.

It's ok. You're just upset that Trump lost. It's understandable.

You'll be even more upset if President Trump still manages to win this despite voter fraud.

giphy.gif

If you think about it, Biden or Trump with a divided congress does not matter.

Biden won't:

1. Get the Greed New Fucking Deal
2. Pack The Courts.
3. Get DC and PR as states

It's already starting to feel like business as usual.

Until they have to wake the petrified piece of shit up to tell him the Russians are nuking us. What will the braindead idiot do then ?
But it's not business as usual..... it's blatant, in our face fraud on a massive scale and some folks need to do time for it.

Because if they don't, the next step is going to be people getting lined up against a wall and shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back