Official 2020 November Election Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still unbelievable how there's still an election count happening 48 hours after the polls closed. The people are waking up to this.

So what are you saying? Peoples' votes shouldn't be counted? You wish to disenfranchise people. Have you ever read Orwell's 1984?

Thanks for the introduction on how Voter Fraud has been caught to steal this election result.

Yeah, he's credible. :rolleyes:

What?

Someone needs to take Trump's phone away. He's making a complete jackass of himself. More so than usual.

They're going to have to drag him out of the white house kicking and screaming.

Only if he loses.

This is what we voted for in 2016. I like it.

Go fuck yourself.

He's going to lose. Sucks for you.

Actually,

I have the senate.

I have more seats in the house and already 2022 is looking better for me if Biden wins.

So, if he loses, they can drag him out and wheel Joe in.

Compared to where I could have been with your big fucking BLUE WAVE that didn't happen.....I'm feeling pretty good.

As I said...go fuck yourself.

I don't believe the media is being dishonest. I think the President has done everything possible to undermine the people's faith in our election process, and unfortunately, some believe him.

Like Covid, this election is requiring patience, and some people are not doing well with that at all. Many races are so close! I think both parties, no matter which wins, need to think on the fact that they're not so popular as they wish they were.
He wasn't the one changing the election process at will.
Everyone was dealing with a deadly epidemic and trying to allow people to stay safe. That required a lot of changes for some states. I don't call that "Changing the election process at will."
They can protest safely, they can vote safely.

This is trying to have it both ways.
Mail-in voting was for everyone, not just protesters.
not my point and i believe you know that.

if it was safe to protest in mass groups, then it would be safe to do other activities.

there was zero need to stress out our postal system by introducing an uncontrolled variable unless you were hoping to gain from said variable.

like i said, you can't say it's safe to protest in large groups, but not vote. esp if you also say "follow the science". why did we quit when it came to voting but ok in protesting and riots?

don't pick a side or defend an outcome - just ask yourself, if this was something the OTHER side were trying to do - still defend it?
I don't believe the media is being dishonest. I think the President has done everything possible to undermine the people's faith in our election process, and unfortunately, some believe him.

Like Covid, this election is requiring patience, and some people are not doing well with that at all. Many races are so close! I think both parties, no matter which wins, need to think on the fact that they're not so popular as they wish they were.
Everyone was dealing with a deadly epidemic and trying to allow people to stay safe. That required a lot of changes for some states. I don't call that "Changing the election process at will."

if it was safe to protest in mass groups, then it would be safe to do other activities.

there was zero need to stress out our postal system by introducing an uncontrolled variable unless you were hoping to gain from said variable.

like i said, you can't say it's safe to protest in large groups, but not vote. esp if you also say "follow the science". why did we quit when it came to voting but ok in protesting and riots?

don't pick a side or defend an outcome - just ask yourself, if this was something the OTHER side were trying to do - still defend it?
Tbh, you're really pissing me off. This isn't about the fucking protests, ice, or about whether Covid is real. This is about the validity of our election, our votes. I'm not going down any of your damned rabbit holes tonight.
No rabbit hole.

mail in voting was because it wasn't safe to go out in crowds. yet they said protesting in crowds is fine.

That simply makes zero logical sense to me. only emotional.

if there is an acceptable risk in crowds for events, what makes one safe and one not when the voting can be controlled, distanced, and sanitized as needed.

I'm only asking why one is safe uncontrolled and the other is not safe, but controlled.

You can get mad but in my experience that is done when you havw no answer and hate the question.
Goodnight, ice.

Someone needs to take Trump's phone away. He's making a complete jackass of himself. More so than usual.

Only if he loses.

Go fuck yourself.

Actually,

I have the senate.

I have more seats in the house and already 2022 is looking better for me if Biden wins.

Compared to where I could have been with your big fucking BLUE WAVE that didn't happen.....I'm feeling pretty good.

Aww, the Trumpster is upset and telling me to go fuck myself.

It's ok. You're just upset that Trump lost. It's understandable.

Tbh, you're really pissing me off. This isn't about the fucking protests, ice, or about whether Covid is real. This is about the validity of our election, our votes. I'm not going down any of your damned rabbit holes tonight.
No rabbit hole.

mail in voting was because it wasn't safe to go out in crowds. yet they said protesting in crowds is fine.

That simply makes zero logical sense to me. only emotional.

if there is an acceptable risk in crowds for events, what makes one safe and one not when the voting can be controlled, distanced, and sanitized as needed.

I'm only asking why one is safe uncontrolled and the other is not safe, but controlled.

You can get mad but in my experience that is done when you havw no answer and hate the question.
Goodnight, ice.
so you can't tell me either.

goodnight.

Only if he loses.

Go fuck yourself.

Actually,

I have the senate.

You'll be even more upset if President Trump still manages to win this despite voter fraud.

giphy.gif

Only if he loses.

Go fuck yourself.

Actually,

I have the senate.

Don't read to well....but I knew that.

I am upset Trump wins ? Did I says that ?

No.

But I did say....go fuck yourself.

Quit making shit up.

Only if he loses.

Go fuck yourself.

Actually,

I have the senate.

You'll be even more upset if President Trump still manages to win this despite voter fraud.

giphy.gif

If you think about it, Biden or Trump with a divided congress does not matter.

Biden won't:

1. Get the Greed New Fucking Deal
2. Pack The Courts.
3. Get DC and PR as states

It's already starting to feel like business as usual.

Until they have to wake the petrified piece of shit up to tell him the Russians are nuking us. What will the braindead idiot do then ?

Only if he loses.

Go fuck yourself.

Actually,

I have the senate.

giphy.gif

Biden won't:

2. Pack The Courts.

Until they have to wake the petrified piece of shit up to tell him the Russians are nuking us. What will the braindead idiot do then ?

But if Trump can legitimately pull this off. It can let the corrupt democrat party know they will not take America down.

Biden won't:

2. Pack The Courts.

But there are so many other good outcomes.
No William Barr
No Betsy DeVos
No Jared, and Donny Jr and Eric prancing around like entitled twats
The US being respected by those who matter (and no, SD, you don't want to be on the side of Russia and China like your boy is now)

But you are right. It is going to be a lame duck presidency. But that is a good thing IMO. It will hopefully calm everybody down and by 2024 maybe both parties will have decent candidates going forward (I can't see Biden even putting his hand up for 2024).

Only if he loses.

Go fuck yourself.

Sucks for the country for we are so divided. You still don’t understand that. This is just the beginning.

Impeached Trump just spoke to America. In case you missed it, it was 20 minutes of...

200.gif

I just watched Rump’s latest Airing of Grievances. He‘s a desperate, defeated man. Not only a loser, but a BAD loser. Watch him carefully. He’s a cornered rat, capable of anything.

Explain how I am a “Newb”...this should be rich. You post stupid shit and you will get called out.

I consider anybody who joined this outfit after 2010 a Newb. Always have, always will. It's not a bad thing. However, I was incorrect in calling you a Newb. You are a Wet-Behind-the-Ears Newb as you only joined two years ago....
Unless of course you were here under another nick at another time.

Biden won't:

2. Pack The Courts.

But there are so many other good outcomes.
No William Barr
No Betsy DeVos
No Jared, and Donny Jr and Eric prancing around like entitled twats
The US being respected by those who matter (and no, SD, you don't want to be on the side of Russia and China like your boy is now)

But you are right. It is going to be a lame duck presidency. But that is a good thing IMO. It will hopefully calm everybody down and by 2024 maybe both parties will have decent candidates going forward (I can't see Biden even putting his hand up for 2024).
And who matter most. Tell me. This should be rich. Only care about Israel, Japan and UK the rest can go fuck themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back