Official 2020 November Election Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, someone help me understand. They called Virginia for biden...but only 1% if precincts reporting.....they called Kentucky for trump with only 18% reporting.

Also, they called Virginia for biden, even though its 61% trump and 37% biden.

Maybe I dont understand how this all works. Are they just calling it because they expect it to go a certain way?
Turn the dang tv set off and news off..........they do this all the time...........trying to get people to say fuck it and not go vote..............typical news wanker tactics that they do every time.........

Listening to them is overrated.

Virginia is in play because of the ones Fleeing places like New York.........and thinking it will work the next time...........voting Dem when it was Dem policy that made them run already.

Wow. We actually agree on something for once. Must be the end times approaching. :)
So far, just VT and IN have been called.
Fox has Virginia, Vermont, for biden and Kentucky for trump

Depends on the panhandle.............always big there...........at work down here everyone was heading to vote..........hell we all got off work an hour early to vote at work.

The Panhandle is big Trump country. So if it's close in the rest of the state when the polls close at 7pm CT, then Trump will win FL IMO.

Ok, someone help me understand. They called Virginia for biden...but only 1% if precincts reporting.....they called Kentucky for trump with only 18% reporting.

Also, they called Virginia for biden, even though its 61% trump and 37% biden.

Maybe I dont understand how this all works. Are they just calling it because they expect it to go a certain way?
Maybe its because in that 1% of precints is where most of the voters in that state live? But that wouldn't explain why they can call something for one candidate when he has 30% and the other has 60%

Depends on the panhandle.............always big there...........at work down here everyone was heading to vote..........hell we all got off work an hour early to vote at work.

The Panhandle is big Trump country. So if it's close in the rest of the state when the polls close at 7pm CT, then Trump will win FL IMO.

Agreed if close the panhandle will carry...

Miami Dade is a worry for Biden but he is strong in the rest of the state so far...

This will be interesting...

The FL Republican party has done an excellent job at getting Hispanic votes. They are so much better than the Democrats.

But the Republicans are getting whacked in Tampa Bay and Jacksonville. Trump won Pinellas (St Pete) and Duval (Jax) in 2016. Trump getting smashed in the suburbs is a national theme.

What a fascinating race.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back