Official 2020 November Election Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can they Give virginia to Biden when its showing Trump leading in votes?
The Beltway parasite class owns the state.

Indeed.

Biden 2020.jpeg

Ok, someone help me understand. They called Virginia for biden...but only 1% if precincts reporting.....they called Kentucky for trump with only 18% reporting.

Also, they called Virginia for biden, even though its 61% trump and 37% biden.

Maybe I dont understand how this all works. Are they just calling it because they expect it to go a certain way?

Ok, someone help me understand. They called Virginia for biden...but only 1% if precincts reporting.....they called Kentucky for trump with only 18% reporting.

Maybe I dont understand how this all works. Are they just calling it because they expect it to go a certain way?
I'm in the same boat; my wife tells they're quite accurate at this.
The ridiculous fact is that a state might be using a mechanical machine vs computers.
NYS uses computers.

Only two states I've seen actually called are VT and IN.

Turn the dang tv set off and news off..........they do this all the time...........trying to get people to say fuck it and not go vote..............typical news wanker tactics that they do every time.........

Listening to them is overrated.

Virginia is in play because of the ones Fleeing places like New York.........and thinking it will work the next time...........voting Dem when it was Dem policy that made them run already.

Turn the dang tv set off and news off..........they do this all the time...........trying to get people to say fuck it and not go vote..............typical news wanker tactics that they do every time.........

Virginia is in play because of the ones Fleeing places like New York.........and thinking it will work the next time...........voting Dem when it was Dem policy that made them run already.

Wow. We actually agree on something for once. Must be the end times approaching. :)
So far, just VT and IN have been called.

It coincides with the way they just made up the numbers in the polls they have been putting out.
There are no consequences for being wrong, and some so called 'expert' nit-wit will try to explain how much sense it all makes ... :thup:

Wow. We actually agree on something for once. Must be the end times approaching. :)
So far, just VT and IN have been called.
This is normal pandering election night.

I think Trump's going to win Florida.
Depends on the panhandle.............always big there...........at work down here everyone was heading to vote..........hell we all got off work an hour early to vote at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back