Official 2020 November Election Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
And just to finish the tour of the 3 states....Pennsylvania:

In 2016:
Pennsylvania. Trump got 2,970,733 votes. Hillary got 2,926,441 votes. 44,292 difference

That is according to Wikipedia:

---

So far tonight: According to Foxnews.

Blob has 2,965,636 He's down 35,000 +/- votes so far.
Biden has 2,290,624 He's down about 680,000 +/- so far.

I suppose it is possible that someone who was born in PA and lives in neighboring Delaware is off the pace of 2016 by nearly 3/4 of a million votes and if the 3/4 of a million went to the other guy...it would account for it. But it didn't.

So I don't think Biden has 3/4 of a million votes still out there but he certainly has a very high percentage of the votes yet to be counted. There is no way he does that much less business than Hillary did.

He has grounds to challenge in my view.

View attachment 411024

View attachment 411030

Interesting week coming up.

You don't shoot off your mouth about fracking in a state where it means a lot to people and expect not to get hurt.

Since you're being uncharacteristically civil, I'll grant you a response:

You'd expect the 680,000 votes that went to the DEMs in 2016 to go to the Republicans in that case....not just vanish. They didn't.

Sorry....but the dynamics don't fit your wish.

Okay... If I understand what you're saying...you are stating that the the 700,000 or so people who voted for Hillary just sat out this election. Is that correct? Trump's numbers are down too.

PA is only reporting around 75% at this point. There is no question that Biden will narrow that margin by quite a bit once Philadelphia county and the remaining 1.4 million mail in votes are counted. The question is simply whether the proportion of those votes going to Biden will be enough to overcome that deficit.

In 2016:
Pennsylvania. Trump got 2,970,733 votes. Hillary got 2,926,441 votes. 44,292 difference

---

I suppose it is possible that someone who was born in PA and lives in neighboring Delaware is off the pace of 2016 by nearly 3/4 of a million votes and if the 3/4 of a million went to the other guy...it would account for it. But it didn't.

So I don't think Biden has 3/4 of a million votes still out there but he certainly has a very high percentage of the votes yet to be counted. There is no way he does that much less business than Hillary did.

View attachment 411024

View attachment 411030

You don't shoot off your mouth about fracking in a state where it means a lot to people and expect not to get hurt.

You'd expect the 680,000 votes that went to the DEMs in 2016 to go to the Republicans in that case....not just vanish. They didn't.

Okay... If I understand what you're saying...you are stating that the the 700,000 or so people who voted for Hillary just sat out this election. Is that correct? Trump's numbers are down too.

PA is only reporting around 75% at this point. There is no question that Biden will narrow that margin by quite a bit once Philadelphia county and the remaining 1.4 million mail in votes are counted. The question is simply whether the proportion of those votes going to Biden will be enough to overcome that deficit.

1.4 million ?????

In 2016:

---

View attachment 411024

View attachment 411030

I doubt it. But yeah; we'll see.

In 2016:

---

View attachment 411024

View attachment 411030

1.4 million ?????
Cemeteries

In 2016:

---

View attachment 411024

View attachment 411030

1.4 million ?????

Yes, that's what they're saying on the various news channels I've been watching this morning. There were 2.4 million mail-in ballots received in PA as of election day, and they've counted 1 million as of when they stopped counting/reporting last night.

That leaves 1.4 million mail-in ballots that have not yet been counted in the reported vote tally. That number does not include any mail-in ballots that are received during the 3-day post election period, which would be challenged in court. To that end, the 1 million counted so far have been 60% Biden. If that trend were to hold, it would narrow the lead but would not flip it to Biden. However, most of Philadelphia and Pittsburgh still haven't been counted.

So the current Trump lead will most definitely narrow significantly once all of that is counted, setting the stage for the mail-in ballots that are received in the 3-days post-election to swing the outcome

Last edited:
Michigan tightened:

1604490227352.png

If Joe wins Michigan and WI, along with AZ...he won't need Pennsylvania.

Looks good for Biden this am. Looks decent for Trump. I am surprised no sunshine state flipped outside AZ (likely). Trump pulls the narrow wins effectively - probably what he leveraged his soul for. Seems 60/40 Biden right now to em.

Guess Pelosi is kinda mad they spent over a billion Federal Reserve Notes and the Republicans still held the Senate?

Schumer relegated to Minority Leader, too.

madpelosi.jpeg

The numbers are still great for Trump but it is being drawn out by the Democrats attempting voter fraud.

That corruption will not stand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back