Official 2020 November Election Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm bugging out of this also.. But not before I embarrass myself by making a prediction that you didn't HEAR in the media the past week...

I've tossed the polls and just done some "back of envelope" calculations based on the "bleed" from the Dem party in their black, jewish, latino, police, owners of looted stores, dead restaurants, other divisions.. And on recent REGISTRATIONS running in favor of the Repubs.

In addition RECORD turn-outs in the Red states are already a fact. Boosting the pop vote for Trump..

By my calculations -- Trump SWEEPS the pop vote. But I'm not committing to the E-College vote.. Waiting to see the HYPOCRISY and WHINING from the RIGHT -- if Trump is AHEAD by 5 million pop votes nationwide, but loses the E-college.. :up:

Minimum 5Mill vote pop vote margin for Trump over Biden.. No E-college prediction..

That would be fucking ironic.

Ironic and fun to watch BOTH sides eat large portions of crow.. The left having claimed that Hillary won because of the Pop vote (where she didn't win a majority of votes with her meager margin) and the right defending the E-College.. Hope I'm right. It's gonna be fun pointing some fingers in both directions...
I'm bugging out of this also.. But not before I embarrass myself by making a prediction that you didn't HEAR in the media the past week...

I've tossed the polls and just done some "back of envelope" calculations based on the "bleed" from the Dem party in their black, jewish, latino, police, owners of looted stores, dead restaurants, other divisions.. And on recent REGISTRATIONS running in favor of the Repubs.

In addition RECORD turn-outs in the Red states are already a fact. Boosting the pop vote for Trump..

By my calculations -- Trump SWEEPS the pop vote. But I'm not committing to the E-College vote.. Waiting to see the HYPOCRISY and WHINING from the RIGHT -- if Trump is AHEAD by 5 million pop votes nationwide, but loses the E-college.. :up:

Minimum 5Mill vote pop vote margin for Trump over Biden.. No E-college prediction..

That would be fucking ironic.

Ironic and fun to watch BOTH sides eat large portions of crow.. The left having claimed that Hillary won because of the Pop vote (where she didn't win a majority of votes with her meager margin) and the right defending the E-College.. Hope I'm right. It's gonna be fun pointing some fingers in both directions...

...who is eating crow now mr.Fantastical?

candycorn - Would you like to get on a three way call with myself and Nate Silver, and uhh, let him know that us uppity messageboarders know all of the swear words of the western world? lol

candycorn - Would you like to get on a three way call with myself and Nate Silver, and uhh, let him know that us uppity messageboarders know all of the swear words of the western world? lol

Is it a zoom call? I have a few gestures I can add in.
unfortunately i have no clue how to get a hold of this gentleman, but I'd be texting him some uncouth emojis at minimum right now :lol:

They've made sure that they removed the Always-Trumpers out of the way. Laura Loomer and Dr Shiva Ayyandurai were the main ones who was going after the swamp critters.

I don't know how I'm going to work today. I have a meeting at 9am, and I'm going to have to pretend I'm interested.

LOL I feel the same. I was up all night watching and though about calling in sick but here I am.

Biden now up by 20k in WI.

It looks like Biden is going to win WI.
1604493617086.png

It looks like Joe just may do it.

Like you care. The left has done nothing but burn, loot, steal, rape and stab this year and no one on The Left has spoken out against it.

America was stabbed in the back with mass mail in voting. But there is still a chance there are honest people in our system and honest judges who will rule honestly for America.

Does anyone have a good explanation why IT Takes those Democrat Countirs sooooooo Long to Report their results. Why are they 10 hours slower than the Rest of the states. Well i Guess we know the answer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back