Official Coronavirus Thread - Up to the minute Coronavirus map and count.

The number of people who die from other causes VARIES daily.
So it's number of people dying from COVID.
Wut?? You think not a single person died in Louisiana today from something other than coronavirus?

You're about 51 cards shy of a full deck.

Wut?

I've been asking in last ten posts how many people are dying in Louisiana from something other than COVID and you bozzos are refusing to answer.
Because you refuse to look up that number.

OMG...

You leftiest fucks were saying, Louisiana has additional 129 deaths, and I asked ten times... additional to what? Please explain, since you already mentioned it.

What is the number that 129 additional to? I asked you since its your claim, dunce.
How many times do you need to be told this until it gets past your impenetrable armor of ignorance?

... in addition to all other deaths today.

face-palm-gif.278959

How many were all other deaths today?
Why?

Wut?? You think not a single person died in Louisiana today from something other than coronavirus?

Wut?

I've been asking in last ten posts how many people are dying in Louisiana from something other than COVID and you bozzos are refusing to answer.

OMG...

You leftiest fucks were saying, Louisiana has additional 129 deaths, and I asked ten times... additional to what? Please explain, since you already mentioned it.

What is the number that 129 additional to? I asked you since its your claim, dunce.
How many times do you need to be told this until it gets past your impenetrable armor of ignorance?

face-palm-gif.278959

Why?

Does it matter?
Why don't you answer the question?

Trump called the overreaction a hoax and notthe virus so stop discrediting yourselves with lies.

The lib mantra from now thru election will be “He reacted too slow” they will Bang this Drum heavily as from this point forward things will improve and Lordy me we can’t talk about that. The liberal attempts to smear and discredit will be as always rooted in the past with no effort on solutions to progress forward
The record speaks for itself. Take a look at the progress the administration made eradicating the virus in February.

Wut?

OMG...

face-palm-gif.278959

Why?

Does it matter?
Because it doesn't matter in regard to the number of deaths that occurred yesterday just because of coronavirus, which is actually what's being discussed. That's the part your feeble brain is incapable of comprehending. Just because you want to go off on a tangent, doesn't mean others have to follow you there.

OMG...

Holy fuck dude. Make your point already.

If coronavirus didn't exist, then those 129 people probably wouldn't have died today. So it's in addition to the number of people who otherwise died today.

Jesus fucking Christ.

You've been going on and on about this for 10 pages now, begging for us to look up data for you like a homeless person begs for change. Make your point or shut the fuck up already.

Aaaand no response.

Wut?

OMG...

face-palm-gif.278959

Why?

Does it matter?
Because it doesn't matter in regard to the number of deaths that occurred yesterday just because of coronavirus, which is actually what's being discussed. That's the part your feeble brain is incapable of comprehending. Just because you want to go off on a tangent, doesn't mean others have to follow you there.

Yeah, other deaths are not important, just ones you care for.

Does it matter to know how COVID deaths relate to number of other deaths? If COVID-19 death are not counted correctly, as is discussed in other topic, then the other deaths wont be accurate neither. Unlike you, at least I have a brain to pull the parallel in between two. But, it's not your fault, it's genes.

OMG...

If coronavirus didn't exist, then those 129 people probably wouldn't have died today. So it's in addition to the number of people who otherwise died today.

Jesus fucking Christ.

You've been going on and on about this for 10 pages now, begging for us to look up data for you like a homeless person begs for change. Make your point or shut the fuck up already.

Aaaand no response.

Begging for data? Nope.

I asked you to clarify your claim. And you haven't.

Should I repeat it for you, or you can handle it on your own?

Wut?

OMG...

face-palm-gif.278959

Why?

Does it matter?

Yeah, other deaths are not important, just ones you care for.

Does it matter to know how COVID deaths relate to number of other deaths? If COVID-19 death are not counted correctly, as is discussed in other topic, then the other deaths wont be accurate neither. Unlike you, at least I have a brain to pull the parallel in between two. But, it's not your fault, it's genes.
LOL

Moron, that's not even what I said. Are you really as illiterate as you appear?

I didn't say they don't matter. I said they don't matter in regard to the number of deaths from coronavirus, which is what's actually being discussed.

OMG...

Jesus fucking Christ.

Aaaand no response.

Begging for data? Nope.

Jesus Christ dude. I already answered it. Here, I'll fucking show you.

Your question: "Louisiana has additional 129 deaths, and I asked ten times... additional to what? "

My answer: "If coronavirus didn't exist, then those 129 people probably wouldn't have died today. So it's in addition to the number of people who otherwise died today."

You going to keep dancing? Or are you FINALLY going to make your idiotic point?

OMG...

Jesus fucking Christ.

Aaaand no response.

Begging for data? Nope.

The claim is that yesterday, there were 129 deaths in Louisiana due to coronavirus.

March 24, 2020 - United States - 54,916
March 25, 2020 - United States - 68,489 - 24.7% increase
March 26, 2020 - United States - 85,594 - 24.97% increase
March 27, 2020 - United States - 104,256 - 21.8% increase
March 28, 2020 - United States - 123,776 - 18.7% increase
March 29, 2020 - United States - 142,224 - 14.9% increase
March 30, 2020 - United States - 164,266 - 15.5% increase
March 31, 2020 - United States - 188,578 - 14.8% increase
April 1, 2020 - United States - 215,300 - 14.2% increase
April 2, 2020 - United States - 245,193 - 13.9% increase
April 3, 2020 - United States - 277,475 - 13.2% increase
April 4, 2020 - United States - 311,635 - 12.3% increase
April 5, 2020 - United States - 336,830 - 8.1% increase
April 6, 2020 - United States - 367,629 - 9.1% increase
April 7, 2020 - United States - 400,540 - 9.0% increase
April 8, 2020 - United States - 435,160 - 8.6% increase
April 9, 2020 - United States - 468,895 - 7.8% increase
April 10, 2020 - United States - 502,876 - 7.3% increase
April 11, 2020 - United States - 533,115 - 6.0% increase
April 12, 2020 - United States - 560,433 - 5.1% increase
April 13, 2020 - United States - 587,155 - 4.8% increase
April 14, 2020 - United States - 614,246 - 4.6% increase

Just reported on FOX news...The Obama administration gave millions to the lab in Wuhan...even though doctors were concerned about their corona experimenting...so we are funding this pandemic...you stupid stupid Obama voters...

Fox Noise huh.

And then you want to call somebody else "stupid". What a world.
Don't know but you all have doubted them before and were wrong....stay tuned....I think the money went from us to a global science organization and then to the Wuhan lab....China won't even fund their own germ warfare...LOL...FOX reported that doctors in the USA maybe even Fauci himself (just my guess) warned our government to stop the funding....

It's like a leaky spigot with y'all conspiracy nuts. China is bioattacking the world. Hillary fails to show up, replaced by green screen. Three million Amish mobilize to vote for Rump. Three million illegals. Protesters brought in on buses. O'bama born in Kenya. Chemtrails. New Coke. Elvis still alive. Andy Kaufmann faked his own death. "Papists". "Deep State" and "illuminati". Moon landing faked in New Mexico. Fluoride in the water, communist plot. Vaccinations. Communist behind every bush. Yammer yammer yammer.

Sweden was at over 100 deaths today.

Bummer.......

Their experiment isn't working so well.

Sweden is a disaster their criminal decision to attempt Herd Immunity was WRONG, on our estimates Sweden is now going to have more cases AND more deaths than Britain. ANYONE who was saying that Sweden was doing the RIGHT thing is a TOTAL MORON and does NOT know what they are talking about. NO nation should EVER follow what the criminal Swedish Government did and have been doing, NOW they are talking about doing a Total Lockdown, sorry morons it's too late for that now.

To add one of the Official Experts opinion to illustrate that what I said that ANYONE saying Sweden attempting Herd Immunity and NOT doing a Total Lockdown was the RIGHT thing is a TOTAL MORON and does NOT know what they are talking about, I give everyone Björn Olsen:

View attachment 323563
View attachment 323564

View attachment 323566
View attachment 323567
View attachment 323568

Everyone is entitled to their POV about what Sweden is doing.

From what I understand the people of Sweden like it.

Are you referring to the high suicide rate there?

Still early, but already 1,500 deaths reported. Several states haven't put in their numbers yet.

It's looking like another 2,000+ death day.

Good news is our testing per 1M of population will hit over 10,000.

ETA: Lack of testing means you'll get those huge jumps in deaths as they put unknown cases into the COVID-19 pile. Oh, he has a bullet hole in his head? But he was running a fever before that. COVID-19 +1.

Are we back to square zero on how COVID-19 started? It first spread at a Wuhan seafood market, but it doesn't make sense how something like that would begin there. Since then, we've gone to mitigation so it's been forgotten.

I can't even post a simple explanation of why this is probably wrong as the tracing is so muddled now.

Latest news I got on it (from March) -- Fact check: Coronavirus originated in China, not elsewhere, researchers and studies say

OMG...

Jesus fucking Christ.

Aaaand no response.

Begging for data? Nope.

The claim is that yesterday, there were 129 deaths in Louisiana due to coronavirus.

Additional.

OMG...

Jesus fucking Christ.

Aaaand no response.

Begging for data? Nope.

Additional.
No, there were no additional deaths reported yesterday in Louisiana due to coronavirus.

Sadly, you still don't savvy.

If he had a point to make, he would have made it by now. He's just flailing around trying to hide the fact that he has no idea what he's talking about and he's too embarrassed to admit it.

I'm moving on.

Forum List

Back