Official Coronavirus Thread - Up to the minute Coronavirus map and count.

The number of people who die from other causes VARIES daily.
So it's number of people dying from COVID.
Wut?? You think not a single person died in Louisiana today from something other than coronavirus?

You're about 51 cards shy of a full deck.

Wut?

I've been asking in last ten posts how many people are dying in Louisiana from something other than COVID and you bozzos are refusing to answer.
Because you refuse to look up that number.

OMG...

You leftiest fucks were saying, Louisiana has additional 129 deaths, and I asked ten times... additional to what? Please explain, since you already mentioned it.

What is the number that 129 additional to? I asked you since its your claim, dunce.
How many times do you need to be told this until it gets past your impenetrable armor of ignorance?

... in addition to all other deaths today.

face-palm-gif.278959

How many were all other deaths today?
Why?

Does it matter?
Why don't you answer the question?
Because it doesn't matter in regard to the number of deaths that occurred yesterday just because of coronavirus, which is actually what's being discussed. That's the part your feeble brain is incapable of comprehending. Just because you want to go off on a tangent, doesn't mean others have to follow you there.

Yeah, other deaths are not important, just ones you care for.

Does it matter to know how COVID deaths relate to number of other deaths? If COVID-19 death are not counted correctly, as is discussed in other topic, then the other deaths wont be accurate neither. Unlike you, at least I have a brain to pull the parallel in between two. But, it's not your fault, it's genes.
It is almost impossible to get very accurate causes of deaths for all patients during an epidemic. Doctors are required to specify a cause of death on the death certificate regardless of whether adequate testing has been done. but it's rarely just a guess. There are difference in how the disease process progresses with Covid 19 than other repertory disease. In cases where there is no clear evidence that cause of death was covid 19, how a person contracted the disease is a major clue in an epidemic. In other words, if it quacks like a duck, walks like a duck, has feathers and webbed feet like a duck, it's probably a duck.

Are we back to square zero on how COVID-19 started? It first spread at a Wuhan seafood market, but it doesn't make sense how something like that would begin there. Since then, we've gone to mitigation so it's been forgotten.

I can't even post a simple explanation of why this is probably wrong as the tracing is so muddled now.

Latest news I got on it (from March) -- Fact check: Coronavirus originated in China, not elsewhere, researchers and studies say
If you don't have adequate testing available to test all contacts, both direct and causal contacts, tracing becomes difficult if not impossible. The first known case was a man in Washington State who recently traveled to Wuhan. Trump's order "banning travel with China" did not come soon enough to stop him from entering the country. It's believed he brought it back to the states. However, the man's lack of recall of all contacts and the lack of testing made it impossible to say for sure.

In Mid February, an elderly woman in a long term nursing facility in Kirkland Washington became very ill with a respiratory disease. On February 28, the day Donald Trump announced that the media stories of the coronavirus was a democrat hoax and after calling it just the common flu, the CDC was notified by a healthcare worker that the woman's symptoms were that of covid 19. The CDC showed up two days later and began an investigation. Due to lack of test kits, lack of PPE, lack of test processing tracing was limited. The CDC and state healthcare workers could not establish connection between this woman and the first case. Within a few weeks 129 COVID-19 cases were confirmed among facility residents (81 of approximately 130), staff members, including health care personnel (34), and visitors (14) and were dead. There were 800 tracings but without testing, following up on over 1000 additional contacts was not possible.

The genie was out of the bottle and nothing could be done but shutting the nation down to slow the spread which was now in 5 states. The lack of planning, resources, and lack of action by the federal government was certainly responsible for the lack containment in the two critical months months of the epidemic.

Last edited:
'Wet markets' likely launched the coronavirus. Here's what you need to know.
Most of the earliest COVID-19 cases trace back to one of these sites, but what are they and what do they sell?

The WHO as well as dozens of other healthcare organization have campaigned to get both these types of markets closed. They are unsanitary and provide a wonderful opportunity for mutated virus to transfer from animals to humans. Yet they thrive throughout Asian, Africa, and South America.

It is almost impossible to get very accurate causes of deaths for all patients during an epidemic. Doctors are required to specify a cause of death on the death certificate regardless of whether adequate testing has been done. but it's rarely just a guess. There are difference in how the disease process progresses with Covid 19 than other repertory disease. In cases where there is no clear evidence that cause of death was covid 19, how a person contracted the disease is a major clue in an epidemic. In other words, if it quacks like a duck, walks like a duck, has feathers and webbed feet like a duck, it's probably a duck.

I have to disagree with you on this. Here is why again, and since I already wrote about it before, I'll copy from previous post.

To test for corona virus, they're using something called RT-PCR, you can read about it here. What's wrong with the test is that is not looking for corona virus directly, but for presence of certain strain of RNA, and since it's believed that corona virus is an RNA virus, there is certain RNA wrapped in proteins. Where it goes from there... they are assuming that if that RNA can be detected, than patient must have corona virus. It's assumption, not certainty, and that's fallacy, because there is nothing to prove that RNA that show positive test did not come from some other source, like bacteria, fungi, or patient's other cells.

That's why there is big question about legitimacy of confirmed cases of corona virus. While it's true that RNA could've come from corona virus, it could have come from tons of other sources unrelated to corona virus. Now, how to actually prove someone has corona virus for real, what would be proper procedure? Well, that something called purification... way I understood it is, they need to find exact RNA protein structure of corona virus, purify it, then extract RNA from the structure that match original RNA found in Wuhan, and only if those are the match, than person has corona virus.

Since they're not doing that, there is no actual proof of the corona virus itself, just proof of presence of RNA that could come from various/different sources. Regardless of suspect nature of their declared number of "confirmed" cases, the possibility of confirming the corona virus is not achievable with current testing kits.

For that reason, total death count from corona virus is not just inaccurate, it's way overblown.

New York + New Jersey + Michigan ==> 1,150 out of 1,650 deaths so far today.

BUT SOUTH DAKOTA IS A HOT SPOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to disagree with you on this. Here is why again, and since I already wrote about it before, I'll copy from previous post.

To test for corona virus, they're using something called RT-PCR, you can read about it here. What's wrong with the test is that is not looking for corona virus directly, but for presence of certain strain of RNA, and since it's believed that corona virus is an RNA virus, there is certain RNA wrapped in proteins. Where it goes from there... they are assuming that if that RNA can be detected, than patient must have corona virus. It's assumption, not certainty, and that's fallacy, because there is nothing to prove that RNA that show positive test did not come from some other source, like bacteria, fungi, or patient's other cells.

That's why there is big question about legitimacy of confirmed cases of corona virus. While it's true that RNA could've come from corona virus, it could have come from tons of other sources unrelated to corona virus. Now, how to actually prove someone has corona virus for real, what would be proper procedure? Well, that something called purification... way I understood it is, they need to find exact RNA protein structure of corona virus, purify it, then extract RNA from the structure that match original RNA found in Wuhan, and only if those are the match, than person has corona virus.

Since they're not doing that, there is no actual proof of the corona virus itself, just proof of presence of RNA that could come from various/different sources. Regardless of suspect nature of their declared number of "confirmed" cases, the possibility of confirming the corona virus is not achievable with current testing kits.

For that reason, total death count from corona virus is not just inaccurate, it's way overblown.
Or are they could be under reporting.
Conventional diagnostic tests for the novel coronavirus may give false-negative results about 30% of the time, meaning people with an active COVID-19 infection still test negative for the disease, according to news reports. Also, there are 4 different types of test. I would think if there was real doubt as to the validity of a test method, it could be confirmed via an electron microscope.

Also CT Scans are more accurate than swab test plus they give the doctor a visual picture of the lungs, although radiation and cost are reasons why we don't use them unless necessary but they certainly be used for confirmation it there is doubt about the swab test.

Last edited:

Or are they could be under reporting.
Conventional diagnostic tests for the novel coronavirus may give false-negative results about 30% of the time, meaning people with an active COVID-19 infection still test negative for the disease, according to news reports. Also, there are 4 different types of test. I would think if there was real doubt as to the validity of a test method, it could be confirmed via an electron microscope.

You need to remove that link you added to my quote, since I didn't posted it, and it doesn't represent what I was talking about.

Are we back to square zero on how COVID-19 started? It first spread at a Wuhan seafood market, but it doesn't make sense how something like that would begin there. Since then, we've gone to mitigation so it's been forgotten.

I can't even post a simple explanation of why this is probably wrong as the tracing is so muddled now.

Latest news I got on it (from March) -- Fact check: Coronavirus originated in China, not elsewhere, researchers and studies say
If you don't have adequate testing available to test all contacts, both direct and causal contacts, tracing becomes difficult if not impossible. The first known case was a man in Washington State who recently traveled to Wuhan. Trump's order "banning travel with China" did not come soon enough to stop him from entering the country. It's believed he brought it back to the states. However, the man's lack of recall of all contacts and the lack of testing made it impossible to say for sure.

In Mid February, an elderly woman in a long term nursing facility in Kirkland Washington became very ill with a respiratory disease. On February 28, the day Donald Trump announced that the media stories of the coronavirus was a democrat hoax and after calling it just the common flu, the CDC was notified by a healthcare worker that the woman's symptoms were that of covid 19. The CDC showed up two days later and began an investigation. Due to lack of test kits, lack of PPE, lack of test processing tracing was limited. The CDC and state healthcare workers could not establish connection between this woman and the first case. Within a few weeks 129 COVID-19 cases were confirmed among facility residents (81 of approximately 130), staff members, including health care personnel (34), and visitors (14) and were dead. There were 800 tracings but without testing, following up on over 1000 additional contacts was not possible.

The genie was out of the bottle and nothing could be done but shutting the nation down to slow the spread which was now in 5 states. The lack of planning, resources, and lack of action by the federal government was certainly responsible for the lack containment in the two critical months months of the epidemic.

I'll buy that, but on the East coast the US screwed up in questioning only for travel back from China and Iran. They let those coming from Europe countries with coronavirus in without questioning. Thus, the East coast has been the hardest hit.

I still think the coronavirus mutated into COVID-19 through bats and maybe pangolins sold in the illegal markets. I don't know what live sea creatures and fish they sell at Wuhan seafood market, but don't think they sell bats and pangolins. If someone from an illegal market died, then I don't think it will be reported. I dunno.

Looks like the New England area is still getting pounded.

2,032 deaths.

1,261 from NY/NJ/NEngland

172 from Michigan

124 From Illinois

That's just about 75%.

Lots of states in single digits or low 20's.

OMG.....SOUTH DAKOTA IS NOW AT 7....YES....YOU READ THAT RIGHT.....7.

Sweden didn't have a great day....130.

Norway and Finland much better.

But Belgium and the Neatherlands had much worse days.

The Swedes are not dying in droves.

And they can still go out to dinner (not saying they should).

because there is nothing to prove that RNA that show positive test did not come from some other source, like bacteria, fungi, or patient's other cells.
Not true. RNA sequences are long and fairly unique. Its not just "believed" the RNA sequence is present in the virus. They have sequenced the virus. All 30,000 bases.

These RNA "fingerprints" are very accurate. They are not found in the organelles of bacteria (bacteria themselves are DNA based, not RNA, but organelles contain rna).

Did you just make all that up on the spot? The doubts you expressed certainly did not come from the link you provided.

Last edited:
March 24, 2020 - United States - 54,916
March 25, 2020 - United States - 68,489 - 24.7% increase
March 26, 2020 - United States - 85,594 - 24.97% increase
March 27, 2020 - United States - 104,256 - 21.8% increase
March 28, 2020 - United States - 123,776 - 18.7% increase
March 29, 2020 - United States - 142,224 - 14.9% increase
March 30, 2020 - United States - 164,266 - 15.5% increase
March 31, 2020 - United States - 188,578 - 14.8% increase
April 1, 2020 - United States - 215,300 - 14.2% increase
April 2, 2020 - United States - 245,193 - 13.9% increase
April 3, 2020 - United States - 277,475 - 13.2% increase
April 4, 2020 - United States - 311,635 - 12.3% increase
April 5, 2020 - United States - 336,830 - 8.1% increase
April 6, 2020 - United States - 367,629 - 9.1% increase
April 7, 2020 - United States - 400,540 - 9.0% increase
April 8, 2020 - United States - 435,160 - 8.6% increase
April 9, 2020 - United States - 468,895 - 7.8% increase
April 10, 2020 - United States - 502,876 - 7.3% increase
April 11, 2020 - United States - 533,115 - 6.0% increase
April 12, 2020 - United States - 560,433 - 5.1% increase
April 13, 2020 - United States - 587,155 - 4.8% increase
April 14, 2020 - United States - 614,246 - 4.6% increase
April 15, 2020 - United States - 644,089 - 4.9% increase

Talk to NY/NJ/New England.

The Northeast is the most densely populated area of the United States. But had Trump done what TAIWAN did, this problem would not exist. TAIWAN is more densely populated than any state in the United States. TAIWAN has 24 million people but only 6 deaths from covid-19. The United States is about to hit 35,000 deaths to covid-19.

New woodpile bringing the gloom and doom

The Greater Depression is getting underway. Bad news is being overtaken by worse news, and it's coming thick and fast. Take notes, this debacle may be something your grand kids will ask you about. It promises to be epic. Privation! Soup lines! Brothers who can't spare a dime! Angelic urchins living under bridges! Unfashionable clothing! The unemployed marching with signs denouncing employers! Poorly maintained automobiles! Hobo camps down by the tracks! Movies in black and white with mono sound! No sweat, we've got this.

Everything's worse than the worst of 2008 and closing fast on the 'thirties. Even the best case looks bad, and the worst case doesn't bear thinking about. Here are a few samples snagged from the passing maelstrom:

Mediaite - JPMorgan economists are forecasting that the GDP will fall by 40 percent through the spring months. They also predict unemployment will reach 20 percent in April, with 25 million jobs lost overall. Such a drop would be, by far, the worst in U.S. history.

Shenandoah - Here Come the Food Shortages ... millions of pounds of fresh fruits and vegetables will be plowed under ... thousands of trucks are tied up storing freight which may not be delivered for many months

CBS Philadelphia - Major Meat Processors Shutting Down Plants As Employees Get Sick With COVID-19 ... potential for the closures to accelerate

Market Ticker - Told You So: Here Come Food Shortages! ... we are days to weeks away from something important breaking in the supply chains and that supply chain will not be able to be restarted for weeks if not months

Modern Survival - Get Prepared For Shortages of EVERYTHING ... we are headed into a “official” depression, we’re in the beginning shock phase of panic, fear, and irrational decision-making

Bloomberg - Mortgage Defaults Could Pile Up at Pace That Dwarfs 2008 ... 30% of Americans with home loans, about 15 million households, could stop paying

Fox News - Meat industry warns of possible shortages as more processing plants close: 'Perilously close to the edge' ... it is impossible to keep our grocery stores stocked if our plants are not running
There's nothing like scarce necessities and sudden penury to rouse the peasants against their betters. Shall we wonder why government is clamping down like a bad remake of Red Dawn?

Here's the thing, those who haven't been preparing "broad spectrum" for a decade or so are in deep trouble.

And for the faithful who have been stacking all this time while being jeered by market gurus:
SRSrocco Report - Peru Extends Lock-Down Along With Mexico: An Estimated 40% Of Global Silver Mine Supply Now Offline

All sources linked click arrows

The Unemployment level for April will be reported on May 8, 2020. Americans don't need to eat meat to survive. Until you can find reports of people starving, food is not an issue.

That's the spirit ,.....you'll be dead within 90 days tops after the food stops

Oh, so tell me, when will the food stop in a country that throws away 40% of the food it produces? Come on now, give us all the date when the food stops since your so sure this will happen.

There might be a possible shortage of some meat products and you equate that to mass starvation and death. I got news for ya, India has a population of 1.3 Billion people and 90% of them don't eat ANY meat at all. They also feed their entire population despite producing LESS food every year than the United States.

I don't think giving India as an example is a good example, India has the largest undernourished population in the world. Here below are some of the terrible facts about this situation in India:

View attachment 324153

They also have a massive situation with food loss and food waste

View attachment 324155

India produces sufficient amount of food to feed its population. Their problems are management of distribution. Undernourished is not starving to death. We were talking about Americans starving to death.

because there is nothing to prove that RNA that show positive test did not come from some other source, like bacteria, fungi, or patient's other cells.
Not true. RNA sequences are long and fairly unique. Its not just "believed" the RNA sequence is present in the virus. They have sequenced the virus. All 30,000 bases.

These RNA "fingerprints" are very accurate. They are not found in the organelles of bacteria (bacteria themselves are DNA based, not RNA, but organelles contain rna).

Did you just make all that up on the spot? The doubts you expressed certainly did not come from the link you provided.

Without purification and comparing exact RNA sequence, test is not accurate. They're not doing it. I provided the document, which you ignored. Of course you did, leftie.

New woodpile bringing the gloom and doom

The Greater Depression is getting underway. Bad news is being overtaken by worse news, and it's coming thick and fast. Take notes, this debacle may be something your grand kids will ask you about. It promises to be epic. Privation! Soup lines! Brothers who can't spare a dime! Angelic urchins living under bridges! Unfashionable clothing! The unemployed marching with signs denouncing employers! Poorly maintained automobiles! Hobo camps down by the tracks! Movies in black and white with mono sound! No sweat, we've got this.

Everything's worse than the worst of 2008 and closing fast on the 'thirties. Even the best case looks bad, and the worst case doesn't bear thinking about. Here are a few samples snagged from the passing maelstrom:

Mediaite - JPMorgan economists are forecasting that the GDP will fall by 40 percent through the spring months. They also predict unemployment will reach 20 percent in April, with 25 million jobs lost overall. Such a drop would be, by far, the worst in U.S. history.

Shenandoah - Here Come the Food Shortages ... millions of pounds of fresh fruits and vegetables will be plowed under ... thousands of trucks are tied up storing freight which may not be delivered for many months

CBS Philadelphia - Major Meat Processors Shutting Down Plants As Employees Get Sick With COVID-19 ... potential for the closures to accelerate

Market Ticker - Told You So: Here Come Food Shortages! ... we are days to weeks away from something important breaking in the supply chains and that supply chain will not be able to be restarted for weeks if not months

Modern Survival - Get Prepared For Shortages of EVERYTHING ... we are headed into a “official” depression, we’re in the beginning shock phase of panic, fear, and irrational decision-making

Bloomberg - Mortgage Defaults Could Pile Up at Pace That Dwarfs 2008 ... 30% of Americans with home loans, about 15 million households, could stop paying

Fox News - Meat industry warns of possible shortages as more processing plants close: 'Perilously close to the edge' ... it is impossible to keep our grocery stores stocked if our plants are not running
There's nothing like scarce necessities and sudden penury to rouse the peasants against their betters. Shall we wonder why government is clamping down like a bad remake of Red Dawn?

Here's the thing, those who haven't been preparing "broad spectrum" for a decade or so are in deep trouble.

And for the faithful who have been stacking all this time while being jeered by market gurus:
SRSrocco Report - Peru Extends Lock-Down Along With Mexico: An Estimated 40% Of Global Silver Mine Supply Now Offline

All sources linked click arrows

The Unemployment level for April will be reported on May 8, 2020. Americans don't need to eat meat to survive. Until you can find reports of people starving, food is not an issue.

That's the spirit ,.....you'll be dead within 90 days tops after the food stops

I don't think the danger is the food stopping, I do think there is a potential danger of the means of distributing the food to become disrupted eg. if America's unemployment levels begin to affect the drivers of the vehicles and also the trains that are the means of distributing food then America will experience a food shortage because the food will not get to the grocery stores, unless of course in this situation you would activate the Army and National Guard troops who would take over the distribution and delivery of foods to grocery stores across the whole of America.

NOPE, Transportation is deemed and essential service. During World War II you could not be drafted into the military if you worked for the RAIL ROAD. Train drivers and Truck drivers are at the TOP of ESSENTIAL SERVICES. Logistics is vital to just about everything whether it be the military, the Health Care system, Government, or food service. That's that move trains, planes and trucks are not getting any time off, and their positions are being expanded. Amazon is hiring 100,000 new workers and that's just one example. The shipping business is BOOMING!

Without purification and comparing exact RNA sequence, test is not accurate.
False. You are literally just making shit up and embarrassing yourself.

I read the document. You did not, and dont lie and say you did. Nothing supporting your madeup nonsense is in that document.

Forum List

Back