Official Coronavirus Thread - Up to the minute Coronavirus map and count.

Louisiana has over 1,000 deaths now. 129 deaths there today. Not a good day for them.

Without COVID-19, Louisiana would probably have 125 deaths today.
And today (so far), they have an additional 129 due to coronavirus. What's your point?

Only way to verify it is to compare deaths from previous years to this year. Can you provide the data?
That's irrelevant as it doesn't factor in population size or causes of death.

Whatever the number of deaths there are without coronavirus, today alone, that number is 129 higher because of coronavirus. And the day isn't over yet. Still not getting your point?

You are saying there are 129 additional deaths. How do you say it's additional if you can't say what is normal death number?

What's a "normal death number"?

What do you think it is? Did people stop dying from anything else but corona virus?

How the fuck am I supposed to know what your made-up terms are? Death numbers obviously aren't static.

No, people didn't stop dying from anything else but coronavirus. So the 129 deaths are additional as has already been explained to you.

Additional to what?

To previous corona virus deaths?
To overall number of deaths (non corona related)?

I asked you, how many people would die in Louisiana if there was no corona virus?

Probably about 129 less deaths today.

So if normally 100 people die, we would have 129 less death today? Bravo.

Uhh...129 less than 100 doesn't make sense in that context, genius.

So, give me a number that makes sense.

How many people died on average per day or month without COVID?
Why should anyone give you anything to make your argument? It's your argument, I suggest you hunt for it yourself and then come back and try it out when you're done.

This is a thread for numbers.

Why do you assholes understand that ?
So why should anyone but that moron look up the numbers he seeks to make his argument?

This thread isn't about arguments....it is about reporting and trends.

You've got 100 other threads to argue on.

Don't clutter this one too.
Fuck off. This thread is in the taunting arena. It can be about anything I want.

Including, the number that moron was asking me for to make his argument.

You are correct.

You motherfuckers are the reason it is here to begin with.

It did not start that way.

But since you little men have to prove shit to each other by leveraging up on other posters...it got moved.

Louisiana has over 1,000 deaths now. 129 deaths there today. Not a good day for them.

And today (so far), they have an additional 129 due to coronavirus. What's your point?

Only way to verify it is to compare deaths from previous years to this year. Can you provide the data?

Whatever the number of deaths there are without coronavirus, today alone, that number is 129 higher because of coronavirus. And the day isn't over yet. Still not getting your point?

You are saying there are 129 additional deaths. How do you say it's additional if you can't say what is normal death number?

What do you think it is? Did people stop dying from anything else but corona virus?

How the fuck am I supposed to know what your made-up terms are? Death numbers obviously aren't static.

No, people didn't stop dying from anything else but coronavirus. So the 129 deaths are additional as has already been explained to you.

Additional to what?

I asked you, how many people would die in Louisiana if there was no corona virus?

Why should anyone give you anything to make your argument? It's your argument, I suggest you hunt for it yourself and then come back and try it out when you're done.

So why should anyone but that moron look up the numbers he seeks to make his argument?

Fuck off. This thread is in the taunting arena. It can be about anything I want.

You are correct.

But since you little men have to prove shit to each other by leveraging up on other posters...it got moved.
LOLOL

Suuure, uh-huh.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Now we have the dishonor of the virus and the dishonor of posting in the Rubber Room. Double dishonor.

What's next?

:whip:
Could of been my fault ...I posted something very very very naughty
I did it as a public service since theirs a yuge run on boom sticks by normies and gun grabbing hypocrite leftards

Yesterday was Indianapolis's worse rise. Yesterday.
The curve isn't even beginning to curve down. What happens over a period of a few days is too short to show anything.
That's Indianapolis. The charts show that nationally deaths and new cases are decreasing. That could be temporary, but at this point it's moving in the right direction.

The trend is still going up. There will be around 15000 - 20000 deaths by Easter. Testing has been a disaster in California. Taking way too long.

You are basically correct. They will NOT listen, many of the Rightists at this forum will NOT even listen to what I am posting about COVID-19 and I'm a Rightist. I have been attempting to warn them for several weeks, but they seem to be locked into this mentality of thinking nothing is going to happen to America BECAUSE it's America. I posted a week and half ago that America was literally going to become the epicentre of COVID-19 and they all thought this was incorrect and then what occur, yes days later America became the epicentre of COVID-19. IF they won't even listen and pay attention to another Rightist on this issue they will pay attention to nobody.

smh. I am getting the same message and am a conservative, too. When medical people have to go to the dark web to get N95 quality masks, then something is wrong and medical centers are being overwhelmed. The testing which was supposed to be our first line of defense has failed or is failing. I'll be interested in those countries that have relaxed their quarantine to see whether there is a reoccurance of COVID-19.

"smh. I am getting the same message and am a conservative, too. When medical people have to go to the dark web to get N95 quality masks, then something is wrong and medical centers are being overwhelmed. The testing which was supposed to be our first line of defense has failed or is failing."

It shows that America from Coast to Coast was NOT prepared, that there was a national complacency that COVID-19 was not going to affect America, that you might just have a few isolated cases but that everything would just go on as normal. America did not want to do a total lockdown because "we don't do things like that it's Un-Constitutional" or whatever. The situation is that a virus and/or a disease does not give a crap about what is Constitutional or not, a virus and/or disease does not decide to affect one third of the planet and not affect America because it's America. You should have had most of America on lockdown weeks ago, you should have had New York, California and Florida on total lockdown weeks ago, you didn't and you in approx 3 weeks are going to have New Cases and Death Totals going off the chart.

"I'll be interested in those countries that have relaxed their quarantine to see whether there is a reoccurance of COVID-19."

As I commented in this thread as of now we are expecting to begin lifting our total lockdown on April 14 the next stage of reopenings begin May 2 we hope to have 80% of the nation reopened by mid-May, things like concerts, cinemas and sporting events probably we will be I think easing the lifting of the restrictions in mid-June. Our borders will though remain CLOSED and ALL flights into the nation will remain banned except flights that are containing certain products that could be needed, commercial flights will remain banned.

During all these three stages we will be closely monitoring the situation, we will be very careful as to how these entire reopenings are conducted and how peoples respond during the days and weeks after things have been reopened. This is why we are going to tell them that even when things have reopened they must CONTINUE to wear masks, do the social distancing and the hand washing etc.

The situation is that we are going to begin reopening to be followed within days by Norway and Denmark, they have had in place total lockdown measures that have been nearly the exact same as we have had. I will be very happy when we can reopen and hopefully things go according to plan, everyone in our Emergency COVID-19 Task Force will also be very happy, all this working on this 18 hours a day every day for 4 weeks has been very exhausting and stressful, we all want to get back to a normal day and to be able to go home to spend some time with our respective kidlets for a few hours before they go to bed.
oh for fk sake. gets some fking new material, that's a worn out hanky now.

You are exhibiting your low IQ again. WTF do you know about anything? Nothing. I have been posting about what we have been doing for WEEKS you idiot Muppet I have been in various PMs giving other information also that I cannot post in Open Forum. I have worked 18 hours a day for nearly 4 weeks I had ONE day off and that was today Tuesday.

What a moron you are by your comments. Do me a favour go out NOW and PLEASE get COVID-19. Do it. You should WANT to do it afterall it's no big problem. So go ahead, PLEASE get COVID-19.

Total moron AND a loser obviously in his basement. You think this is ALL a Hoax? So okay go out and get COVID-19 and then we can all laugh when you are in Intensive Care.

Don't waste ANY time on that one Oosie. He is pure troll, and astoundingly stupid. I've had him on Ignore for that reason for a loooong time. I appreciate what you're doing and taking the time to advise here, it's spot-on. You're doing what they call God's work.

So yesterday Tuesday we had stage one of the reopening from Total Lockdown. We began doing this Monday afternoon and went right through Monday night, I did have a two hour break during all of it, to get some dinner and also to post that thread re. Donald Trump and WHO.

WTF?! Doing the Total Lockdown was in respect to beginning stage one of the reopening and completing stage one, doing the Total Lockdown was easy compared to that. I never realised how complicated this was going to be, BUT we DID complete it and so smaller stores, garden centres and parks are now reopen, we must now monitor for two weeks to see how it goes and if all good we will do stage two the reopening of schools, restaurants and bars.

I have just got home it is 1.15AM.

Yesterday I had two trips in one of our police helicopters this was for us to survey from the air how things were going, we hope we did not freak anyone out! The second trip was last night. I really hate helicopters, it's very scary being in one in my opinion, although I do think being in a hazmat suit is worse than being in a helicopter.

We also put into action yesterday April 14 the below, it;s too complicated for me to post about and so the below explains all the new measures with regard to our border:

Last edited:

Additional to what?

You are correct.

That was you who caused that, you stupid asshole.

That was you who caused that, you stupid asshole.
Oh, he knows. That's why he went "straight" with this screenname halfway through the thread and decided to troll with his other account instead. He did this precisely to set up the embarrassing moment we just witnessed from him. A master troll, he is not.

Additional to what?

I did ask for numbers. How many people died from COVID, and how many people died from other causes. Only that way is possible to have comparison.

Additional to what?

I did ask for numbers. How many people died from COVID, and how many people died from other causes. Only that way is possible to have comparison.

The number of people who die from other causes VARIES daily.

Additional to what?

You're getting nervous, it's time for your dilation, I guess.

So where is the number of non-COVID deaths?

Additional to what?

So it's number of people dying from COVID.

OK, what is number of deaths for yesterday, non-COVID and COVID?

"Vitamin D kills this thing..."
HAhahaha
OMG - the ignorance is off the charts.
If Vitamin D is all it took, pretty sure that would have been tried...but...NOOO.... it is a big secret...only the "smart" people know about it.... LOL
Good lord

Where are you getting this "Vitamin D" quote?

Look at the below Pogo

The below is what occur when a nation from day one take measures when first cases of COVID-19 appear in the nation. As I have been explaining for approx 4 weeks, we have been in Total Lockdown for those weeks, we shut EVERYTHING down, we closed our borders, banned flights from everyone, did the testing, isolated cases and clusters and this below in the graph is the result of what we in this Government feel are successful measures this considering we share a DIRECT border with Italy, we feel IF we had not taken measures IMMEDIATELY then our COVID-19 situation would not have been looking like the below graph and the below numbers:

1586906892569.png

^^^^ We peak March 26, we had a slight increase March 29 but we think all the other 14 days from April 1-April 14 have been very encouraging.

1586907013154.png

^^^^ You can see that also our Active Cases have been decreasing in the radical way.

1586907079297.png

^^^^ You can see our New Recoveries and New Cases now both going down, the New Recoveries going down is good because our New Cases are also going down.

1586907143724.png

^^^^ At this time I think we could not have hoped for a more positive graph than the above. The outcome of our Total Cases, our Recovery Rate is near 100% it is 98% the Death Rate is approx 2%

As of 22.00PM last night April 14 our totals:

Total Cases 14.226 New Cases 184 Total Death 365 New Deaths 16 Total Recovered 7.633 Active Cases 6.209 Serious/Critical 243

Our Active Cases are 6.209 from these 5.966 are in the Mild Condition this is 96% of them and 243 are in Serious/Critical Condition this is 4% of them. Also from the 243 in Serious/Critical Condition 221 have existing health problems with either the lungs, heart, Cancer or Type 2 Diabetes.

From 4 weeks we have a Total Death total of 365 from these deaths 341 has existing health problems with either the lungs, heart, Cancer or Type 2 Diabetes.

OK, what is number of deaths for yesterday, non-COVID and COVID?

Look it up so you can quit stalling with whatever retarded argument you're attempting to make.

I'm trying to hear you out, but I'm not going to go searching for data that you're requesting. So I'll meet you halfway and hypothetically listen to your bullshit.

Hypothetically speaking, let's suppose that you quit begging me to go search data for you and you find it yourself. Now you have that number. So now what are we supposed to do with it? Do you even know?

Sweden was at over 100 deaths today.

Bummer.......

Their experiment isn't working so well.

Sweden is a disaster their criminal decision to attempt Herd Immunity was WRONG, on our estimates Sweden is now going to have more cases AND more deaths than Britain. ANYONE who was saying that Sweden was doing the RIGHT thing is a TOTAL MORON and does NOT know what they are talking about. NO nation should EVER follow what the criminal Swedish Government did and have been doing, NOW they are talking about doing a Total Lockdown, sorry morons it's too late for that now.

To add one of the Official Experts opinion to illustrate that what I said that ANYONE saying Sweden attempting Herd Immunity and NOT doing a Total Lockdown was the RIGHT thing is a TOTAL MORON and does NOT know what they are talking about, I give everyone Björn Olsen:

1586908465875.png

1586908497893.png

1586908711125.png

1586908757215.png

1586908784961.png

Wut?? You think not a single person died in Louisiana today from something other than coronavirus?

You're about 51 cards shy of a full deck.

Wut?

I've been asking in last ten posts how many people are dying in Louisiana from something other than COVID and you bozzos are refusing to answer.

Forum List

Back