Official Coronavirus Thread - Up to the minute Coronavirus map and count.

Bad day for New Jersey, Massachusetts, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Louisiana.

At least the number of new cases is still low, kind of.

Louisiana has over 1,000 deaths now. 129 deaths there today. Not a good day for them.

Without COVID-19, Louisiana would probably have 125 deaths today.
And today (so far), they have an additional 129 due to coronavirus. What's your point?

Only way to verify it is to compare deaths from previous years to this year. Can you provide the data?
That's irrelevant as it doesn't factor in population size or causes of death.

Whatever the number of deaths there are without coronavirus, today alone, that number is 129 higher because of coronavirus. And the day isn't over yet. Still not getting your point?

You are saying there are 129 additional deaths. How do you say it's additional if you can't say what is normal death number?

What's a "normal death number"?

What do you think it is? Did people stop dying from anything else but corona virus?

How the fuck am I supposed to know what your made-up terms are? Death numbers obviously aren't static.

No, people didn't stop dying from anything else but coronavirus. So the 129 deaths are additional as has already been explained to you.

Additional to what?

To previous corona virus deaths?
To overall number of deaths (non corona related)?

I asked you, how many people would die in Louisiana if there was no corona virus?

Probably about 129 less deaths today.

So if normally 100 people die, we would have 129 less death today? Bravo.

Uhh...129 less than 100 doesn't make sense in that context, genius.

So, give me a number that makes sense.

How many people died on average per day or month without COVID?
Why should anyone give you anything to make your argument? It's your argument, I suggest you hunt for it yourself and then come back and try it out when you're done.

This is a thread for numbers.

Why do you assholes understand that ?

Why do you assholes understand that? lol

Apparently, I'm supposed to go fetch someone's data for them so that they can make some ridiculous argument with it.

Well,

It looks like the virus had another great day kicking New York and New Jersey's asses.

Additionally, it did a number on Michagan, Pennsylvania, LA, Mass.

Those six states accounted for 1,750 out of 2,200 deaths.

I still don't get what they have not figured out yet.

It's been more than 14 days.

Do they know they are the pandemic ?

Utah had another death.

Someone's grandmother/grandfather.....I am sure they feel the loss. Because I have not, I only see numbers.

Utah is at 19 now. But parts of the state never shut down.

Seems we have totally fucked this up.

New York and New Jersey still lead the country.

What a pair of fuck ups.

Remove New York and New Jersey and we STILL have twice as many cases as the country with the next most cases. Pair of fuck-ups? How about these two?

View attachment 323443
First of all we can't trust China and Russia's numbers...second dems in NYC and SF were telling people not to worry about it because it was just like the flu....in just the few days that the dems and media were downplaying this thousands of infections were happening.....third we are a huge nation compared to most other nations except China...forth we travel more than other nations....so if you are going to count dead bodies in this case go back and count the bodies of Obama's pandemic and Bush's....lets be fair and open....and turn the gas lighter off....people die in pandemics and pointing your bony finger of indignation in one direction is foolhardy.....

False comparison. "Dems", whatever that means, are not the office that gets the intelligence briefings that flagged the pandemic in at least early January if not last November.
So what?...if they were uninformed it was irresponsible for them to do that...they may have been responsible for thousands of infections and dead in their respective cities....why can't you see that?....are you blind?....

It's not the job of those without access to intelligence briefings to not take action on non-events they don't know about.
Are you suggesting that Pelosi is not privileged to intelligence briefings?....Please dude give it up.....she and democrats in NYC were telling people to not worry...I think they wanted it to spread....
So Democrats weren't creating a hoax about how Impeached Trump wasn't doing enough??

I wish you rightards had a functioning mind you could make up.

Globally....6,333 deaths.

U.S has 1/3 of those.

Six states are more than 75% of those.

That puts 1/4th or more of the deaths in six states of the U.S. Located in N.E/Michigan.

Fuck.

Oh yes he did,
Wrong he called the coverage a hoax...not the virus...while he was closing down travel the democrats were trying to impeach him....look it up...
Imbecile, he called it the "Democrats" new hoax.

Now the Democrats are politicizing the coronavirus, you know that right? Coronavirus, they’re politicizing it. We did one of the great jobs. You say, “How’s President Trump doing?” They go, “Oh, not good, not good.” They have no clue. They don’t have any clue. They can’t even count their votes in Iowa. They can’t even count. No, they can’t. They can’t count their votes. One of my people came up to me and said, “Mr. President, they tried to beat you on Russia, Russia, Russia.” That didn’t work out too well. They couldn’t do it. They tried the impeachment hoax. That was on a perfect conversation. They tried anything. They tried it over and over. They’d been doing it since you got in. It’s all turning. They lost. It’s all turning. Think of it. Think of it. And this is their new hoax.

Oh yes he did,
Wrong he called the coverage a hoax...not the virus...while he was closing down travel the democrats were trying to impeach him....look it up...

Now the Democrats are politicizing the coronavirus, you know that right? Coronavirus, they’re politicizing it. We did one of the great jobs. You say, “How’s President Trump doing?” They go, “Oh, not good, not good.” They have no clue. They don’t have any clue. They can’t even count their votes in Iowa. They can’t even count. No, they can’t. They can’t count their votes. One of my people came up to me and said, “Mr. President, they tried to beat you on Russia, Russia, Russia.” That didn’t work out too well. They couldn’t do it. They tried the impeachment hoax. That was on a perfect conversation. They tried anything. They tried it over and over. They’d been doing it since you got in. It’s all turning. They lost. It’s all turning. Think of it. Think of it. And this is their new hoax.

It is a hoax in many ways.

It's been used as an excuse to take our basic rights away.

Once this is over...I am all for a peoples court and a trip to the guillotine for several people.

Louisiana has over 1,000 deaths now. 129 deaths there today. Not a good day for them.

And today (so far), they have an additional 129 due to coronavirus. What's your point?

Only way to verify it is to compare deaths from previous years to this year. Can you provide the data?

Whatever the number of deaths there are without coronavirus, today alone, that number is 129 higher because of coronavirus. And the day isn't over yet. Still not getting your point?

You are saying there are 129 additional deaths. How do you say it's additional if you can't say what is normal death number?

What do you think it is? Did people stop dying from anything else but corona virus?

How the fuck am I supposed to know what your made-up terms are? Death numbers obviously aren't static.

No, people didn't stop dying from anything else but coronavirus. So the 129 deaths are additional as has already been explained to you.

Additional to what?

I asked you, how many people would die in Louisiana if there was no corona virus?

Why should anyone give you anything to make your argument? It's your argument, I suggest you hunt for it yourself and then come back and try it out when you're done.

So why should anyone but that moron look up the numbers he seeks to make his argument?

Additional to what?

So why should anyone but that moron look up the numbers he seeks to make his argument?

This thread isn't about arguments....it is about reporting and trends.

You've got 100 other threads to argue on.

Don't clutter this one too.

Oh yes he did,

I still don't see where he called the virus a hoax....do you?.....because that's what the libs are saying he said...and your post does not show that either....FAIL again Faun.....

Oh yes he did,

It is a hoax in many ways.

It's been used as an excuse to take our basic rights away.

Once this is over...I am all for a peoples court and a trip to the guillotine for several people.
The point, which sailed clear over your pointy head, is that Impeached Trump is trying to say it was the Democrat's new hoax AND Democrats played it down, out of both sides of his mouth.

tenor.gif

Additional to what?

This thread isn't about arguments....it is about reporting and trends.

You've got 100 other threads to argue on.

Don't clutter this one too.
Fuck off. This thread is in the taunting arena. It can be about anything I want.

Including, the number that moron was asking me for to make his argument.

Spain appears to have had a better day (calling 300 deaths a good day is weird, I know).

Italy didn't have a good day....but the trend still looks good.

Other...hard to say.

Germany looks to reverse a microtrend.

One thing for sure is that a small part of the U.S. is really getting blasted.

Oh yes he did,

I still don't see where he called the virus a hoax....do you?.....because that's what the libs are saying he said...and your post does not show that either....FAIL again Faun.....
I didn't say he called the virus a hoax. I said he called it a Democrat hoax.

I never said anything other than that so it seems, as usual, the fail is all yours. Including your fail to say he called it a "coverage hoax" when he really called it the Democrat's hoax.

Forum List

Back