Official Coronavirus Thread - Up to the minute Coronavirus map and count.

you're welcome. I enjoy kicking leftist butt.

I believe that you believe that. Meanwhile, you weren’t even able to figure out that you meant “know nothing” instead of “no nothing”.

The inbred illiterate retard thinks he knows more than our health officials. That’s adorable. Go back to your assembly line job and leave the thinking to people who aren’t mentally retarded.

Thanks.
Probable, still waiting on what you think that means?

you're welcome. I enjoy kicking leftist butt.

I believe that you believe that. Meanwhile, you weren’t even able to figure out that you meant “know nothing” instead of “no nothing”.

The inbred illiterate retard thinks he knows more than our health officials. That’s adorable. Go back to your assembly line job and leave the thinking to people who aren’t mentally retarded.

Thanks.
I do enjoy facts so yeah, pure enjoyment

You Can’t look up definitions.

You're still going with this? Here, let me make you a deal.

If I post the definition for you, will you admit that you're a fucking idiot and you're wrong again, as usual?
I’m hardly ever wrong, I’m merely teaching you the tools that can educate you leftists.

The next word you’ll have to look up is likely!

Then ‘might’, funny shit a leftist

So post the definition of probable

We all know what the word probable means. We all know how to use the internet to look up words. What is your point?

Why is it used for the cdc counts if the deaths are wuhan related? You still can’t answer that, and is my point

Forum List

Back