Official Coronavirus Thread - Up to the minute Coronavirus map and count.

If you are smart, you will never listen to another word that the fraud Dr Oz says.

Everything he has said is spot on. Except he don't believe that virus is a bioweapon of some sort. But I believe that this virus was engineered. But it only attacks those with a weak immune system. But this virus was made to scare everyone into getting vaccinated with their mercury filled vaccines, which that is their real bioweapon. Their plans is to turn everyone into Mad Hatters. So that they can remove the 2nd amendment because of too many crazies out on the streets.. And plus that there will be many with mercury poisoning, that can't do for themselves because of brain damage. That they'll want everything for free.
And say No to GMO's...

3slrrn.gif

Hm... no one wants to come out and say in public or somehow they'll be racist
Well, really, they should be just as worried about sounding like a fucking moron, since that's a myth.

I didn't say blacks were not susceptible. I'm an NBA fan and we just had Rudy Gobert and Donovan Mitchell test positive. Both were cavalier and careless about the warnings. Charles Barkley is waiting his test results. If he has it, then it could affect the LA Angels MLB team to get tested or quarantined. OTOH, the racists think Chinese are more susceptible and spread disease. This is documented in US history. So, what's the story? I don't know of any studies on this but these beliefs about race persist.

ETA: We have the corona emanating out of state capitals and major urban centers. That's observable. The race thing is somewhat observable. I dunno. I haven't seen any studies, but one would NOT think one race is more immune than others or more susceptible.

Coronavirus is nothing to sneeze at. But so far, widespread panic may not be justified.

You should know:

• Almost all of the reported coronavirus deaths in the U.S. happened in long-term care facilities in Washington State. And almost all of those occurred at the same facility.
  • Most people who get coronavirus have mild or no symptoms.
  • No young or middle-age people have died of coronavirus in the U.S.
  • Most around the world diagnosed from January-March 1 have already recovered.
Obviously, this is a fast-moving news target. For the latest information from the government, you can visit the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) coronavirus page at CDC.gov. The following information is accurate as of Thursday.

Coronavirus: Facts vs. Panic
That was the situation a few weeks go. Today there 2499 cases in the US and only about 60 of them came from that Washington nursing home. Correction, the number just went to 2836.

That was the situation a few weeks go. Today there 2499 cases in the US and only about 60 of them came from that Washington nursing home. Correction, the number just went to 2836.
This article explains whhat the President and his advisors are tryiung to acheive by 'flattening the curve, and the history of the CDC chart.

The story behind ‘flatten the curve,’ the defining chart of the coronavirus

When the coronavirus finally runs its course, one of the most important tasks for health-care officials will be to determine whether the preventive measures we’re taking today were effective. Did deploying the National Guard save lives, or did it simply expose the soldiers to an infection that, in the end, could not be stopped? Did we pay too high a price for tanking our economy and disrupting our society?

Say Your Prayers and Take Your Chances

Coronavirus is nothing to sneeze at. But so far, widespread panic may not be justified.

You should know:

• Almost all of the reported coronavirus deaths in the U.S. happened in long-term care facilities in Washington State. And almost all of those occurred at the same facility.
  • Most people who get coronavirus have mild or no symptoms.
  • No young or middle-age people have died of coronavirus in the U.S.
  • Most around the world diagnosed from January-March 1 have already recovered.
Obviously, this is a fast-moving news target. For the latest information from the government, you can visit the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) coronavirus page at CDC.gov. The following information is accurate as of Thursday.

Coronavirus: Facts vs. Panic

Watch the video in the link. Go full screen to see more details.

It shows obituaries of those who dies of corona virus. Notice most, if not all, are old people. Basically, it looks like any random newspapers obituary section.

Forum List

Back