Official Coronavirus Thread - Up to the minute Coronavirus map and count.

Y'all seem to be the only ones nfatuated with Trumps ego.
Then you must be slightly deaf and blind. Trump is obviously completely infatuated with it, and you can read this website to watch a parade of Trump cultists saying idiotic shit to protect dear leader's ego.

How soon forgotten is Obama.

And that was H1N1. Healthy people did die from that but I see the token negro isn't to be held to account?

Then if I'm a liar you can post up an otherwise healthy American who died from corona virus right?
Pay attention. This is the last time I am going to correct your dumb fucking comments.

For one, it's nobody's job to"prove wrong" any unsupported claim that comes spewing out of your hole.

Second, it's not just deaths that we should worry about, it's illnesses. People requiring inpatient care. Gee, do ya THINK some of the otherwise healthy people who got pneumonia from the virus, OH JUST MAYBE, may not have fared as well without proper medical care?

Seriously man, use your head.

Probably not, but all I can do is my part.
Correct! We are in agreement, there. we can only control what we can control.
So far, it's been old sick people.
So, do you think that might have anything to do with people receiving good medical care? As in, without effective care, that little factoid might change?

No. Because the old people who died were dying from something else. Of all the old people who were taken off that cruse ship, how many have died? What? None? Surely they weren't all 35 year olds.

Seven have died from the Diamond Princess, fifteen are in serious/critical condition.

Our curve? You make it sound like an end of the world zombie outbreak.
Huh? What is that nonsense? The curve just shows data. How many cases, and when.

I don't mean to be a dick, but it's only dangerous to folks who are already sick
You're not being a dick, you're being an irresponsible liar by making up stupid shit. No, previously ill people are not the only ones who will require inpatient care.

My county has 375,000 people. It has 1436 hospital beds. If only 3% of the population requires inpatient care over a 3-month span, our hospitals will be overwhelmed, and we will be choosing who receives care and who does not. People who would otherwise survive will die, and we will have triages for contagious people with a deadly virus in our high school buns, and sports venues, and YMCAs, etc.

Then if I'm a liar you can post up an otherwise healthy American who died from corona virus right? You still haven be ads you can't. We already know it's contagious. Don't need a test for that. In the end not getting sick is on us. Not Donald Trump. You aren't really concurned about this virus so much as its just another way for you to say "FUCK TRUMP!". Fact is, healthy people are safe. If you are in a coma laying in a hospital bed waiting to die this will speed you along. That's all their is to it and you can't prove anything otherwise.

Actually it's YOUR job to prove your absolute. Been waiting for that all day. You can't do it.

Probably not, but all I can do is my part.
Correct! We are in agreement, there. we can only control what we can control.
So far, it's been old sick people.
So, do you think that might have anything to do with people receiving good medical care? As in, without effective care, that little factoid might change?

No. Because the old people who died were dying from something else. Of all the old people who were taken off that cruse ship, how many have died? What? None? Surely they weren't all 35 year olds.

Seven have died from the Diamond Princess, fifteen are in serious/critical condition.

See there you go. Now, I assume you read that in an article, so that being the case the ages of the people should be known. That as well as any other underlying health issues should have also been printed. The article I saw said one of the Japanese folks who died was 80 years old. You show me a 40 something moderately healthy who dropped dead from corona virus that's one thing. As it is now, only sickly old people have to worry.

You show me a 40 something moderately healthy who dropped dead from corona virus that's one thing.
How about, a healthy 40 something that required critical care? You're not really giving me any effort, here. Come on ..power up brain....

Huh? What is that nonsense? The curve just shows data. How many cases, and when.

I don't mean to be a dick, but it's only dangerous to folks who are already sick
You're not being a dick, you're being an irresponsible liar by making up stupid shit. No, previously ill people are not the only ones who will require inpatient care.

My county has 375,000 people. It has 1436 hospital beds. If only 3% of the population requires inpatient care over a 3-month span, our hospitals will be overwhelmed, and we will be choosing who receives care and who does not. People who would otherwise survive will die, and we will have triages for contagious people with a deadly virus in our high school buns, and sports venues, and YMCAs, etc.

Then if I'm a liar you can post up an otherwise healthy American who died from corona virus right? You still haven be ads you can't. We already know it's contagious. Don't need a test for that. In the end not getting sick is on us. Not Donald Trump. You aren't really concurned about this virus so much as its just another way for you to say "FUCK TRUMP!". Fact is, healthy people are safe. If you are in a coma laying in a hospital bed waiting to die this will speed you along. That's all their is to it and you can't prove anything otherwise.

Actually it's YOUR job to prove your absolute. Been waiting for that all day. You can't do it.

There are absolutely zero cases of moderately healthy Americans dying from corona virus. Period. That is an absolute. How does one prove that? See, the news you watch won't say it because then you will stop watching and go live instead of hiding in your closet.

There are absolutely zero cases of moderately healthy Americans dying from corona virus. Period. That is an absolute. How does one prove that? See, the news you watch won't say it because then you will stop watching and go live instead of hiding in your closet.

I don't know how one proves that, it's YOUR job. You just stated it as an absolute, yet again. We're STILL waiting for that link.

Are you retarded?

In the only really good study completed so far (others coming out soon), about half of those hospitalized had some sort of relevant, pre-existing condition. Half.

Average stay time in the hospital? 22 days.

My county: 1436 hospital beds. If 2% of the county requires hospitalization over the next 3 months, that's 7500 people. That would be a terrible health crisis. Now imagine that in every county in my State, at the same time.

Now, imagine it spread out over 6-9 months, with different counties peaking at different intervals. Obviously, this would not be nearly as bad a crisis.

By they way, they are all human beings. Seems like that needs to be stated.

I don't know how one proves that, it's YOUR job. You just stated it as an absolute, yet again. We're STILL waiting for that link.

Are you retarded?

Lol, retarded. Tea pot kettle there professor. You are supposed to be an expert in facts, yet here you are unable to provide a 40 year old American dying from this virus. Here is a link for you. I hope it helps you not be so afraid. Life is to awesome to let Larry O scare you under your bed.

Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)

Are you retarded?

Lol, retarded. Tea pot kettle there professor. You are supposed to be an expert in facts, yet here you are unable to provide a 40 year old American dying from this virus. Here is a link for you. I hope it helps you not be so afraid. Life is to awesome to let Larry O scare you under your bed.

Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)

I DIDN'T MAKE SUCH AN ASS-ERTION, Gummo. Only you made an assertion. And we CONTINUE TO wait for you to back it up.

I don't need to go do your homework for you ---- ****YOU**** need to do that.

And you can't. You failed. You lose.

In the only really good study completed so far (others coming out soon), about half of those hospitalized had some sort of relevant, pre-existing condition. Half.

Average stay time in the hospital? 22 days.

My county: 1436 hospital beds. If 2% of the county requires hospitalization over the next 3 months, that's 7500 people. That would be a terrible health crisis. Now imagine that in every county in my State, at the same time.

Now, imagine it spread out over 6-9 months, with different counties peaking at different intervals. Obviously, this would not be nearly as bad a crisis.

By they way, they are all human beings. Seems like that needs to be stated.
Take a pill. There are only 60 in all of the US who are consider serious cases at this time so the likelihood of all your hospital beds being taken up is so tiny I don't even know the unit of measure for it.

COVID-19 cases in the United States by date of illness onset, January 12, 2020, to March 12, 2020, at 4pm ET (n=792)**

Latest data (today) from CDC:

3244 Total confirmed cases
62 Deaths
12 Recovered

Looks to me like the number of new cases is dropping, from a high of 79 on 03/07 to 2 on 03/11 to 0 on 03/13. It could be that some cases may not have been reported though. But frankly I'm not seeing COVID-19 as being that much worse than the Flu.

There are probably a hundred, or a thousand, unconfirmed cases for every confirmed one. Most people don't go the doctor for every sniffle, so they are in no position to be tested.

Like to know where you got your estimate. Unconfirmed cases could be a bad cold, influenza, or something else rather than COVID-19.

That's usually the multiplier that is used to estimate the number of flu cases. Most people who get coronavirus tend to be not that sick, and that is similar to influenza, which the government also tracks the number of cases.

Truly, the actual number of people currently with or recovered from Coronavirus is greater than the "confirmed" cases. And due to the generally mild nature of the symptoms for most people, it would seem to be a lot greater.

Most people who get coronavirus tend to be not that sick

---
I agree, healthy, active people might be infected but their body and immune system is strong enough to fight it off. Now there's a reason to take care of your body, exercise regularly, and stay hydrated. Old effers like me have to realize we ain't as strong as we used to be.

Truly, the actual number of people currently with or recovered from Coronavirus is greater than the "confirmed" cases.

-- I wouldn't doubt it, but I'm not sure I'd buy the assertion that there are probably a thousand unconfirmed cases of COVID-19 out there for every confirmed one. Maybe there are though, apparently this one spreads pretty easily. Many people might be ill with some kind of respiratory illness, but whether it's COVID-19 is unknown. I was just wondering, does COVID-19 mean there are 18 other types of Coronavirus out there?

I do believe this pandemic is somewhat overblown. It's not too different from the Flu, except we don't have vacines and specific medications for COVID-19 yet cuz it's so new. Still, better safe than sorry, the wife and I don't have anyplace that we need to be for awhile so we'll hunker down and ride it out. Hopefully but May it'll be more contained.

You are supposed to be an expert in facts
He is? Huh. He claimed that? Haha... doubtful.

What we are watching right here is why there are Trumpsters in the first place. "Oh, suuuure, MISTER EXPERT, mister FACTS AND STUFF, making me feel dumb! Waaaaaaah! I'll show you!".... and *poof*, Trump is elected.

What was wrong with that?
Too casual to the point of tone deafness and peak classlessness, no actual idea or plan mentioned, and idiotic idea that "it will all pass" is somehow meant to stop people from prepping for the next 30 or 60 days...

I don't know, on what level ISN'T it moronic? Hard to say. I suppose he completed some sentences, which is a good day for him.

My county has 375,000 people. It has 1436 hospital beds. If only 3% of the population requires inpatient care over a 3-month span, our hospitals will be overwhelmed, and we will be choosing who receives care and who does not. People who would otherwise survive will die, and we will have triages for contagious people with a dangerous virus in our high school gyms, and sports venues, and YMCAs, etc.

Most people with the viruses do not require hospitalization. They may not feel well and just need quarantine. You don't a hospital for that.

What was wrong with that?
Too casual to the point of tone deafness and peak classlessness, no actual idea or plan mentioned, and idiotic idea that "it will all pass" is somehow meant to stop people from prepping for the next 30 or 60 days...

I don't know, on what level ISN'T it moronic? Hard to say. I suppose he completed some sentences, which is a good day for him.

Idea or plan? You want a fucking dictator? Kiss my ass!

None of that is within his power or control you dumbass communist!

Forum List

Back