Official Coronavirus Thread - Up to the minute Coronavirus map and count.

3000, out of a population of 328,200,000. 50 deaths, all persons with underlying problems.

Just sayin'.
images

Did it freighten you? Idiot!

Oh my. How will I ever survive a spelling mistake?
Spelling is not why you're an idiot.

And yet --- it was the reason you posted.

What does that tell us.
Mr Bush is racist because of a hurricane !!! that's the Dems for you
Mr Trump is racist/etc because of a pandemic
hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha

"Here's another strawman I had lying around.
Here's still another.
hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha"

:cuckoo:
the Hurricane was racist!!!
hahahahahahha
.....proof beyond any doubt libs/Dems/blacks are idiots and obsessed so much with race that it warps their minds

People are getting sick and going to the hospital when they usually stay home and self-medicate.
So, so painfully fucking stupid. Goddamn you are dumber than fungus.

The hospital isn't admitting people who don't need to be admitted. the problem is, a LOT of people may need to be admitted in a short period of time.

Oh my. How will I ever survive a spelling mistake?
Spelling is not why you're an idiot.

And yet --- it was the reason you posted.

What does that tell us.
Mr Bush is racist because of a hurricane !!! that's the Dems for you
Mr Trump is racist/etc because of a pandemic
hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha

"Here's another strawman I had lying around.
Here's still another.
hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha"

:cuckoo:
the Hurricane was racist!!!
hahahahahahha
.....proof beyond any doubt libs/Dems/blacks are idiots and obsessed so much with race that it warps their minds

i repeat my own post!!!!
hahahahahahha
.....proof beyond any doubt that (insert eliminationist group/race here) are idiots and obsessed so much with race that it warps their minds

View attachment 312684

N.Y. Hospitals Pitch Tents, Nix Surgeries to Gird for Influx
oh don't worry it's all still a conspiracy.

So much for the dick who laughed when it was posted hospitals would run out of shit.
Dumbass.
People are getting sick and going to the hospital when they usually stay home and self-medicate.

Oh well incase your logic was shut off dumbass----- HOSPITALS are RUNNING OUT OF SHIT!! be it it's bought up and gone or nnot...

TRUCK CAN'T DELIVER DUMB ASS WHEN THIS BAN HAPPENS DUMBASS...........

whose the dumb ass againn

AMERICA’S HOSPITALS WILL BE OVERRUN WITH CORONAVIRUS IN JUST EIGHT DAYS
Obama’s Medicare boss issues dire warning as doctors say as many as 500,000 are already infected and 10 MILLION will need care
Daily Mail - MARCH 15, 2020

3000, out of a population of 328,200,000. 50 deaths, all persons with underlying problems.

Just sayin'.
What are you "just sayin'"? Use your big boy words. The experts point to that number and are warning us that the exponential growth is right on the pace one would expect, and the same as in Italy. Is this what you are "just sayin'"?

What he is "just sayin" is that corona virus is a flop. All the panic is over nothing unless you are very old and have underlying conditions. Please point to one American who is a moderately healthy 40 year old? Bet you can't.

I'm on medicare, I take the lowest dose of metformin available as a preventative. I also take pantoprazole because I am prone to heart burn do I count?
I've been drinking Gin and Tonics to kill the germs.

Last edited:
So, so painfully fucking stupid. Goddamn you are dumber than fungus.

The hospital isn't admitting people who don't need to be admitted. the problem is, a LOT of people may need to be admitted in a short period of time.
No fucking shit Sherlock!!!!!!!!!!!!

My cousin in Yakima freaked out and was put in a holding room till they tested her for the virus....and just about every motherfucking disease imaginable. She tested NEGATIVE!!! That takes rooms and test kits away from THE PEOPLE THAT REALLY NEEDED IT!!!

No, no, you must PANICK !
No, you must neither be an ignorant fool in denial OR panic. You must do what you can and control what you can control. Always glad to clarify.

No American who is somewhat healthy has died from this thing. Most of our deaths came from the nursing home in Washington or wherever. This is a created situation, nothing more. America should be ashamed of its self for acting this way.

Link(s)?

There are none because no American who is moderately healthy has died from this. So far, it's been old sick people. You can't post a link showing a healthy (for an American) dying from corona virus. Asking for a link is the best you will be able to do.

Hello? This thing on?

I said "Link(s)"?

Seeing none, I'll take that as an anal cavity extraction. That's OK, I axed the OP for the same thing, he couldn't answer it either.

Next in line please.

What you meant to say is you looked and you found I was right. Thank you. Good to see ya come to your senses.

Probably not, but all I can do is my part.
Correct! We are in agreement, there. we can only control what we can control.
So far, it's been old sick people.
So, do you think that might have anything to do with people receiving good medical care? As in, without effective care, that little factoid might change?

No. Because the old people who died were dying from something else. Of all the old people who were taken off that cruse ship, how many have died? What? None? Surely they weren't all 35 year olds.

Just sayin'.
What are you "just sayin'"? Use your big boy words. The experts point to that number and are warning us that the exponential growth is right on the pace one would expect, and the same as in Italy. Is this what you are "just sayin'"?

What he is "just sayin" is that corona virus is a flop. All the panic is over nothing unless you are very old and have underlying conditions. Please point to one American who is a moderately healthy 40 year old? Bet you can't.

I'm on medicare, I take the lowest dose of metformin available as a preventative. I also take pantoprazole because I am prone to heart burn do I count?

Unless you already have a foot in the grave probably not.

The best the child president can muster, regarding the hoarding:

"You don’t have to buy so much. Take it easy. Just relax. It all will pass," Trump told reporters during a briefing on Sunday. - USA Today

Because the old people who died were dying from something else.
You literally just made that up. I don't see that it is my responsibility to address this.

But anyhoo, the major concern here is the number of people who will require hospitalization/inpatient treatment. Surely you understand that proper medical care is responsible for lowering the death rate. And ,if our healthcare infrastructure is overwhelmed, that will not be a good thing.

Because the old people who died were dying from something else.
You literally just made that up. I don't see that it is my responsibility to address this.

But anyhoo, the major concern here is the number of people who will require hospitalization/inpatient treatment. Surely you understand that proper medical care is responsible for lowering the death rate. And ,if our healthcare infrastructure is overwhelmed, that will not be a good thing.

Did I? Prove it. Produce one death from corona virus in America where the person who died wasn't already in a hospital bed?

Forum List

Back