🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Official Coronavirus Thread - Up to the minute Coronavirus map and count.

20,600 deaths? Your thing is outdated.

That was from April 11th. Today is April 19th and the number of deaths have nearly doubled since then.

There was some perspective there. The collective size of Europe, compared to the USA.

Oh ok. So you point at the worst hit parts of Europe and say "Hey look, we don't suck as bad as they do!"

That's kind of a weird way of showing that we're doing well.

Also, our deaths have nearly doubled in 8 days. That's not good either. Even if you point at someone who has done worse.

The United States has the 13th highest infection rate in the world. There are 39,015 Americans that have died from coronavirus as of April 18, 2020. Three of the five countries you list above have a worse infection rate than the United States. Cherry picking the worst infection rated countries in the world, even worse than the United States, does not show Trump has done a great job. It only shows that the United States is not at the VERY BOTTOM of the list in terms of combating this pathogen. That's not a great job, that is just a sign that were ALMOST the worst in the world in terms of infection and death from this pathogen.

That was from April 11th. Today is April 19th and the number of deaths have nearly doubled since then.

There was some perspective there. The collective size of Europe, compared to the USA.

Oh ok. So you point at the worst hit parts of Europe and say "Hey look, we don't suck as bad as they do!"

Also, our deaths have nearly doubled in 8 days. That's not good either. Even if you point at someone who has done worse.

I’m not saying any of that. You took my words out of context, and put your own spin on them.

I’m also not into the competition game.

I’m not saying any of that. You took my words out of context, and put your own spin on them.

Maybe you should go back and read the thing you posted.

1) It says that we're doing a great job combating the coronavirus.
2) You came to that conclusion by comparing us to some of the worst hit parts in the world.

What part of that is wrong?

2) You came to that conclusion by comparing us to some of the worst hit parts in the world.

We're on different pages.

Bye. :bye1:

See ya. Maybe just read what you post next time.

1587285619335.png

View attachment 325128

Maybe, stop pontificating.

Read what you posted is an old tactic. Tired and lame.

View attachment 325128

Was I wrong with what I wrote? If I say it nicer, with a cherry on top, will you quit pouting and admit that your reasoning was...less than satisfactory?

The fact that we have a lower death rate than some of the worst hit countries in the world is nothing to celebrate. If you're a fat, slow kid running a race and there's a fatter, slower kid behind you, that doesn't mean you're doing great.

View attachment 325128

Was I wrong with what I wrote? If I say it nicer, with a cherry on top, will you quit pouting and admit that your reasoning was...less than satisfactory?

The fact that we have a lower death rate than some of the worst hit countries in the world is nothing to celebrate. If you're a fat, slow kid running a race and there's a fatter, slower kid behind you, that doesn't mean you're doing great.

Be quiet. I’m not in to wrong or right moralising.

Absolute bullshit. Omitted from the Googly Image is the inconvenient fact that CV got a foothold in Europe way before it did here. OOPS. Also the #of deaths is lowballed by half.

Here's the latest. We have passed three-quarters of a million infections and have topped 40,000 in deaths.
We have less than 5% of the world's population, yet a THIRD of its Coronavirus cases.

One country to watch here is Brazil, the only one in the Southern Hemisphere where it's autumn with winter looming in a couple of months. It's been mounting cases lately.

Country,
Other
Total
Cases
New
Cases
Total
Deaths
New
Deaths
Total
Recovered
Active
Cases
Serious,
Critical
Tot Cases/
1M pop
Deaths/
1M pop
Total
Tests
Tests/
1M pop
World2,393,032+62,266164,485+4,438614,8851,613,66254,23930721.1
USA757,636+18,84440,223+1,20969,171648,24213,5562,2891223,824,41711,554
Spain195,944+1,52820,453+41077,35798,1347,3714,191437930,23019,896
Italy178,972+3,04723,660+43347,055108,2572,6352,9603911,356,54122,436
France152,578+78519,718+39536,57896,2825,7442,338302463,6627,103
Germany144,406+6824,548+1088,00051,8582,8891,724541,728,35720,629
UK120,067+5,85016,060+596N/A103,6631,5591,769237482,0637,101
Turkey86,306+3,9772,017+12711,97672,3131,9221,02324634,2777,521
China82,735+164,63277,0621,04185573
Iran82,211+1,3435,118+8757,02320,0703,45697961341,6624,068
Russia42,853+6,060361+483,29139,201829421,940,00013,294
Belgium38,496+1,3135,683+2308,75724,0561,0813,322490153,77813,269
Brazil37,437+7152,388+2714,02621,0236,6341761162,985296
Canada34,813+1,4301,583+11311,80721,42355792242536,06214,203

Last edited:
COVID-19 is nastier than we thought. More men are dying from it. Could it hide in your balls?

Now we find it may hide in your balls for safety from our antibodies and are attracted to the ACE2 the balls pumps out. Double whammy???!!!???!!!

"Still, the hypothesis has three important things going for it.

First, there are many precedents for a pathogen taking up residence in a quiet corner to elude the body's immune defenses. The Ebola virus was found to hide in the pigment cells of the human retina, leaving even recovered patients with lingering virus.

Second, it is a biologically plausible explanation for an observed gender disparity in COVID-19 infections. The coronavirus is known to bind to ACE2 receptors, which are plentiful in just a handful of tissues, including those of the testicles.

Third, it may help explain a clear pattern emerging from the COVID-19 epidemic. While rates of confirmed cases are running close to even by gender, men have died of COVID-19 at notably higher rates than women in China, South Korea, Italy and the United States. In New York City, 68% of deaths attributed to COVID-19 have been in men, and 32% in women.

It's a trend that Dr. Deborah Birx, the White House coronavirus coordinator, has called "concerning."

What the hypothesis does not yet have is clear evidence to support the link between testicles and COVID-19."

Don't ask me how they get rid of it if it does hide there.

Surely it's a "plot by the MSM" to deball the populace. :eusa_shifty:

Not me. "From my cold dead hands". Er, wait....

COVID-19 is nastier than we thought. More men are dying from it. Could it hide in your balls?

Now we find it may hide in your balls for safety from our antibodies and are attracted to the ACE2 the balls pumps out. Double whammy???!!!???!!!

First, there are many precedents for a pathogen taking up residence in a quiet corner to elude the body's immune defenses. The Ebola virus was found to hide in the pigment cells of the human retina, leaving even recovered patients with lingering virus.

Second, it is a biologically plausible explanation for an observed gender disparity in COVID-19 infections. The coronavirus is known to bind to ACE2 receptors, which are plentiful in just a handful of tissues, including those of the testicles.

Third, it may help explain a clear pattern emerging from the COVID-19 epidemic. While rates of confirmed cases are running close to even by gender, men have died of COVID-19 at notably higher rates than women in China, South Korea, Italy and the United States. In New York City, 68% of deaths attributed to COVID-19 have been in men, and 32% in women.

It's a trend that Dr. Deborah Birx, the White House coronavirus coordinator, has called "concerning."

What the hypothesis does not yet have is clear evidence to support the link between testicles and COVID-19."

C0D1FE1A-88A1-4F1B-8B79-DE8CD1E83065.png

View attachment 325385
So much utter nonsense. For example, literally 100s of 1000s of State employees have been laid off. Stupid right wing nutball meme made by fools, for fools.

View attachment 325385

Linkydink?

Forum List

Back