OFFICIAL Democrat Rebuttals to the 2018 SOTU Thread..

Stunning how triggered conservative snowflakes are and how terrified they are of all the world. It is a clinical schizophrenia at this point, it isn't just a difference in opinion. Trump and his followers have severe mental problems brought on by the abject fear of being alive.

Lil' Joe is distinctly unimpressive. An overwrought high-schooler outlining his peculiar fantasies.

His Democratic response was a rehash of what Trump said...only not as good. Proof Democrats are dished. Democrats in House during State of Union looked like their underwear was wet and the person next to them has just farted. So they roll out Bif the Ivy League kid to speak. All I saw was a pussy.

What was that white stuff on the corners of Joe Kennedy III mouth who is Congressman from Barney Frank's old district? It's like talking to someone who has a burger hanging from his nose. Very distracting.

so, I just got scolded about privilege by a fucking Kennedy

alrighty then

Stunning how triggered conservative snowflakes are and how terrified they are of all the world. It is a clinical schizophrenia at this point, it isn't just a difference in opinion. Trump and his followers have severe mental problems brought on by the abject fear of being alive.
I keep hearing this type of thing, but so far, no one has provided hard data about any of the people that have died or been actually oppressed because of President Trump...

Joe Kennedy:

“I’m Running for Student Council and while this school totally sucks, if you vote for me, I’ll make sure that every student gets a free pencil with my picture on it!”

Ginger Lives Matter!

His Democratic response was a rehash of what Trump said...only not as good. Proof Democrats are dished. Democrats in House during State of Union looked like their underwear was wet and the person next to them has just farted. So they roll out Bif the Ivy League kid to speak. All I saw was a pussy.

I keep hearing this type of thing, but so far, no one has provided hard data about any of the people that have died or been actually oppressed because of President Trump...

There's a reason for that. :laugh:

Joe Kennedy:

“I’m sweaty and privileged and never worked a day in my Life, but believe me when I say, America Really sucks and we are going to make America SOUR GRAPES Again!”

Ginger Lives Matter!

Last edited:
Putting a Kennedy in front of a car is not a great optic but the irony is he's now associated with something that starts with Chap.....

DU15HhWVQAADC-v

Forget Marco Rubio’s water bottle; What’s up with Chapstick Kennedy’s drool? (VIDEO) – True Pundit

Was there a rebuttal in all that?

I just saw a baby faced slack jawed destiny liberal riding the family name being applauded by a bunch of empty heads whose whole support is only due to the Kennedy name.

Forum List

Back