OFFICIAL Democrat Rebuttals to the 2018 SOTU Thread..

I thought the Kennedys all died off.Where did this loser come from?
AaVFB1I47rk7Vmwq0NXJNHhKIiBg7rKiffplNPK5Aco.jpg

Yeah, that Kennedy was basically an idiot trying to channel Crooked Hillary, and with that car in the background one can only remember how his great uncle "The Swimmer" and sponsor of the 1965 Immigration law that blocked Europeans and opened the floodgates of third worlders killed that poor girl.

Yeah, that Kennedy was basically an idiot trying to channel Crooked Hillary, and with that car in the background one can only remember how his great uncle "The Swimmer" and sponsor of the 1965 Immigration law that blocked Europeans and opened the floodgates of third worlders killed that poor girl.
It's normally called an accident..

Hear Little Boy Rep promised the kids more chocolate milk in the cafeteria. :21:

The "stuff" on his mouth was his version of awkwardly drinking water in the middle of his rebuttal speech. That shows he is a loser and can't be President. A total distraction.
Also, what's with this speaking three words and stopping then saying three more words before halting again? Is he thinking he's the white Barrack Husssein Obama?

This is the place to discuss the Democrat Party Sanctioned rebuttals to the 2018 SOTU Address. Discussion here is limited to the content of what each of the speakers presents in their rebuttals.

There is a separate thread for the SOTU address itself. PLEASE USE these threads and do not create new ones.. I will unlock 10minutes ahead of the scheduled events..

Mods: Please bump and delete the bump threads. Thanks.

Democrat Party?

Lame.

Stunning how triggered conservative snowflakes are and how terrified they are of all the world. It is a clinical schizophrenia at this point, it isn't just a difference in opinion. Trump and his followers have severe mental problems brought on by the abject fear of being alive.

They fear and with that comes hate and division, Joe talked about trust and unity... They fear that, they want the Bully because that is all they know (they still call Obama a bully)... Joe Kennedy is to be feared, he is highly articulate (RWers that means he has many words) and comes across who is curious and thoughtful...

I caught the his remarks. He was rushed and nervous.

However, he outlined the approach that the Dems will take quite well. Inclusiveness. Economic populism. Perseverance.

How many times did the name Trump cross his lips?

I caught the his remarks. He was rushed and nervous.

However, he outlined the approach that the Dems will take quite well. Inclusiveness. Economic populism. Perseverance.

How many times did the name Trump cross his lips?
Unlike Trump he didn't use the word "I"

Forum List

Back