Official Election results thread

This is a text message I just got from a friend of mine who previously ran for Congress. (No bullshit)

"Looks like Trump is going to win. My friend from the DNC who is NY with Team Clinton and is a one of the numbers crunchers for the national Dems said they don't see a path to 27O. Says she has less than a 20% chance of winning."

I don't agree with this, but just reporting it
OMG. Really?

This is a text message I just got from a friend of mine who previously ran for Congress. (No bullshit)

"Looks like Trump is going to win. My friend from the DNC who is NY with Team Clinton and is a one of the numbers crunchers for the national Dems said they don't see a path to 27O. Says she has less than a 20% chance of winning."

WOW...

DOW futures down 500 on increasing chances of Trump winning.
FB_IMG_1478021287226.jpg

OMG. Really?

That's what he's saying and he's a Democrat and Clinton supporter. I'm still skeptical.

If WI goes red, and MI and NH blue, we could have a 269 to 269 tie, and off to the House we go go go.

Florida beyond auto recount for Trump as it stands right now.

Don't worry. Dems will magically have 99% turn out in every urban city with 99% of the votes going for Clinton. Watch Detroit Wayne county.

"The Democrat Trump", Businessman Jim Justice becomes West Virginia governor in big upset!

it's the night of the outsiders!

Forum List

Back