Official Impeachment Thread 2.0: House Judiciary Committee Hearings

house impeachment is an investigation not a trial .....

sooner or later RW dipshits MIGHT figure that out-

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Really, why is the intel committee not providing all testimony to the judiciary committee. What is shitt hiding?

Why do you think testimony was withheld?
Schitler is hiding something.
Adolph Schiffler won't release his transcripts of his conversations with THE SECRET WHISTLEBLOWER, and neither will he let THE GOP interview his staff, or The FAKE Whistleblower.

Really, why is the intel committee not providing all testimony to the judiciary committee. What is shitt hiding?

Why aren't your scum honoring their subpoenas?? Trump have the right to interfere in their testimonies??

The dems have been repeating the same lie all day...that Trump and Russia colluded....its outrageous....

1575490660969.jpg

OUCH!
Matt Gaetz just destroyed the liberal hacks on the panel with their own words.
All the Republicans have been on their best games - it's easy when the truth is
on your side.

And I'm not a Republican. Maybe fiscal conservative but regardless of what our political ideologies are - we need to put a stop to this hoax being played out on us by the Democrats and 90% of the media. As this goes I will even be changing my vote from Bernie in 2016 to Trump in 2020 no matter who the Dems run.

Last edited:
We need political parties. But their rabid partisanship will destroy American democracy.

Oops, Turley is getting turned inside out for contradicting his testimony on whether the commission of a crime is a necessary prerequisite for impeachment in a 2014 op-ed.

I know for a fact they have not provided the testimony of the ICIG. It was mentioned today.

I know for a fact they have not provided the testimony of the ICIG. It was mentioned today.

Wonder when the First bit of Evidence will be presented. This looks like a Dry discussion on PBS about the definition of "IS" for several hours.

Since all of the testimony is damning for Trump why do you think Schiff would withhold it.........assuming you are right. It's may be because the part of the testimony is classified.
In any event, the argument that Schiff acted unfairly went out the window when the public testimony began and when he released the transcripts of the closed door testimony. Anything else?

Why aren't your scum honoring their subpoenas?? Trump have the right to interfere in their testimonies??

Deflect with someone else, if you have something on what I said, I might entertain your ignorance.

The dems have been repeating the same lie all day...that Trump and Russia colluded....its outrageous....
Been repeating ---TRUMP tried to get Ukraine to interfere in our election for the BENEFIT of HIMSELF Now do you understand Rambo?

One of the “witnesses” brought forward by House Democrats descended into a bizarre rant about how President Trump ruined her Thanksgiving holiday.
Dem Impeachment ‘Witness’ Goes On Unhinged Rant About How Trump Ruined Her Thanksgiving

You, Democrats, are seriously mentally disturbed please take those meds and get vaccinated ASAP!!
When you haven't a clue but think you do and you so so don't bahah
latest
I'd like to say I'm surprised, but I'm not. What a MISERABLE woman.

Wonder when the First bit of Evidence will be presented. This looks like a Dry discussion on PBS about the definition of "IS" for several hours.
You mean besides the overwhelming evidence of Trump's guilt contained in the House report?

Been repeating ---TRUMP tried to get Ukraine to interfere in our election for the BENEFIT of HIMSELF Now do you understand Rambo?
The dems keep saying Trump asked for Russian interference in 2016.....unproven after 40 million dollars and 2.5 years of intense investigation....

Deflect with someone else, if you have something on what I said, I might entertain your ignorance.

That's what your repub friends are doing ,,,anything BUT speaking about the evidence that falls on trumps shoulders
You've learned your lesson well

Since all of the testimony is damning for Trump why do you think Schiff would withhold it.........assuming you are right. It's may be because the part of the testimony is classified.
In any event, the argument that Schiff acted unfairly went out the window when the public testimony began and when he released the transcripts of the closed door testimony. Anything else?

How about you post a link to the ICIG testimony if you think shitt released it all. Perhaps shitt is withholding that testimony because the ICIG had no authority to receive or act on the so called WB complaint in the first place.

Forum List

Back