Official Impeachment Thread 2.0: House Judiciary Committee Hearings

So much wailing and gnashing of teeth. :lol:
Yes, The PAIN is coming, so glad you are emotionally prepared for The Criminal Indictments (blueprint) coming out of the IG Report, and then being handed off to Durham and Barr.

Also, enjoy a new investigation that is now coming out of this, The FISA Investigation. FISA might be entirely abolished over this. And just on the IG Report alone, Wray has had to implement massive policy changes in The FBI.

51 sweeping policy and procedure changes alone being implemented in The FBI deal with FISA Abuse, Surveillance & Working with Foreign Assets and Verifying things like The Dossier, all because of The FAKE RUSSIAN COLLUSION scam The Obama Administration and Clinton Campaign launched, and The FBI carried out in Crossfire Hurricane, and Operation Latitude...i.e. "Insurance Policy"

Stock up on popcorn and booze, because this will be NO CLOWN SHOW. People are going to jail.

So much wailing and gnashing of teeth. :lol:
Yes, The PAIN is coming, so glad you are emotionally prepared for The Criminal Indictments (blueprint) coming out of the IG Report, and then being handed off to Durham and Barr.

Also, enjoy a new investigation that is now coming out of this, The FISA Investigation. FISA might be entirely abolished over this. And just on the IG Report alone, Wray has had to implement massive policy changes in The FBI.

51 sweeping policy and procedure changes alone deal with FISA Abuse, Surveillance & Working with Foreign Assets and Verifying things like The Dossier, all because of The FAKE RUSSIAN COLLUSION scam The Obama Administration and Clinton Campaign launched, and The FBI carried out in Crossfire Hurricane, and Operation Latitude...i.e. "Insurance Policy"
We finally got a trade deal. Trump's pressure.
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR...............America is wonderful

I hear the sound of people renting their clothes and stomping their feet and a great deal of whining. :lol:

It is music to my ears.

Barr is a bootlicker. Rather than do his job as a defender of truth and America, he grovels at a traitor's feet.

ff to 17:25 where it begins. First salvo.
Democrats unveil articles of impeachment against Trump – live

Yesterday the Republicans' behavior was ridiculous. Crying "We want Schiff--that's why we're being such pricks!" "Strike that testimony--he said something mean about the President!" "We want a hearing" (while they admit it has no bearing on anything) "POINT OF ORDER" - ergo, let's make sure to disrupt whatever order that's attempted.

It was the dynamic of a bunch of rebellious adolescents taking over their classroom while the teacher is away and a sub tries to maintain order.
Heavens sake. That Angry Man goes blasting at Bambi like Don Jr. with his elephant gun, completely disgusting any human with empathy.

I'll tell you what. I have seen enough of this. The old timers are becoming sick of having their soaps and The Price is Right pre-empted. I just can't stand watching anymore of this cruelty and lack of couth.

It's bad enough reading all about it here. Republicans are acting like losers.

The poor tards. Their propagandists have led them so far off the path, they have become mentally ill.

It's weird how you can show them time and time and time again that their propagandists and Trump have lied to them, but they just keep getting right back in line to drink more piss.

This is a kind of mental illness.

Now they are desperately grasping at straws with these two Barr investigations. They will make as much noise as possible with each other in an attempt to drown out their memories of being told the investigations would result in Clapper and Brennan and Clinton and Comey and Strzok and Mueller et al. going to prison.

They actually work hard to make themselves sicker in the head.

Sad.

The tard herd won't read the reports for themselves because they are longer than a tweet, and that's just too much for their bumper sticker intellects.

Also, they would find the reports contradict everything their lying propagandists have been telling them, and that would cause them pain.

I'll tell you what. I have seen enough of this. The old timers are becoming sick of having their soaps and The Price is Right pre-empted. I just can't stand watching anymore of this cruelty and lack of couth.

I tend to agree with your lament. What if that, causing folks to turn away and remain uninformed, is part of what they are trying to achieve with their undignified, benighted spectacle?

I hear the sound of people renting their clothes and stomping their feet and a great deal of whining. :lol:

It is music to my ears.
Putin is happy at least.

Putin:

"So, wait Obama gave me The Crimea, I get to Keep The Crimea, My Dirty Dossier was a Success, and my Democrat Friends are Impeaching that pain in my Ass, President Donald J Trump for Christmas? LOL!!!"

source.gif

Journalist:

"But President Trump just delivered Javelin Missiles to Ukraine"

Putin:

"Not so funny"
"You ruin Christmas!"

Ukraine and Russia agree to implement ceasefire

'It's now or never': Russia and Ukraine hold peace talks in Paris

Last edited:

I tend to agree with your lament. What if that, causing folks to turn away and remain uninformed, is part of what they are trying to achieve with their undignified, benighted spectacle?
Doubtful. Have you seen how greatly stimulated some, such as Original Tree, were during the performance yesterday? It was for the enjoyment of the hyenas, always on the hunt for the smell of blood.

It is music to my ears.
Putin is happy at least.

Putin:

"So, wait Obama gave me The Crimea, I get to Keep The Crimea, My Dirty Dossier was a Success, and my Democrat Friends are Impeaching that pain in my Ass, President Donald J Trump for Christmas? LOL!!!"

source.gif

Journalist:

"But President Trump just delivered Javelin Missiles to Ukraine"

Putin:

"Not so funny"
"You ruin my Christmas!"

Ukraine and Russia agree to implement ceasefire

'It's now or never': Russia and Ukraine hold peace talks in Paris
Why did the Russians kill over 10,000 Ukrainians in this southern region of the Ukraine?

What happen with required minority hearing?

Shouldn't it happen before Articles of Impeachments are issued?
What required minority hearing? Link to that requirement in the Rules, please.
The was well explained numerous times. Nadler like Schiff violated the very rules They Created and then Contorted to favor themselves. They Denied Due Process, and then Denied a Minority Hearing Day as stated in black and white in The Rules.

Last edited:

Doubtful. Have you seen how greatly stimulated some, such as Original Tree, were during the performance yesterday? It was for the enjoyment of the hyenas, always on the hunt for the smell of blood.

I agree again, Lady. Be reminded, though, that that which pleases the "hyenas", and that which compels persons of integrity to turn away in disgust, may well be the exact same thing.

The was well explained numerous times. Nadler like Schiff violated the very rules They Created and then Contorted to favor themselves. The Denied Due Process, and then Denied a Minority Hearing Day as stated in black and white in The Rules.
link

I agree again, Lady. Be reminded, though, that that which pleases the "hyenas", and that which compels persons of integrity to turn away in disgust, may well be the exact same thing.
Oh, don't worry--I never said I was washing my hands of the whole thing. I'll keep up by reading a bit. Can't stand anymore live performances is all I'm saying.

The was well explained numerous times. Nadler like Schiff violated the very rules They Created and then Contorted to favor themselves. The Denied Due Process, and then Denied a Minority Hearing Day as stated in black and white in The Rules.
link
Clause 2, Rule XI

Apparently in these Hoax hearings there is no accountability for breaking the law and denying Due Process, or Violating the very slanted rules you set up for yourself.

But you can impeach a president on "opinion" "conjecture" "presumption" "hearsay" based on the confirmed false statements of a secret witness in a 3 year long partisan witch hunt that started even before the president was sworn in.

America is watching. They don't like rigged games, and crooked umpires. They'll show that on November 2020.

upload_2019-12-6_21-13-57-png.293596

Last edited:

Forum List

Back