Official Impeachment Thread 2.0: House Judiciary Committee Hearings

That's your story, Chumlee....And irrelevant at that.

Now, where's your inescapable evidence that what Trump did was political?

I just gave it to you, dope. You just don't possess the critical abilities necessary for understanding.
You didn't give me shit, fuckwit....You gave me media talking points....None of of which themselves are is a single shred of evidence against Trump.

Like I said. You're incompetent.
And your are as dumb as a bag of fucking hammers.

Claiming one guy is innocent exists as no proof whatsoever that another is guilty.

I wasn't asked to prove guilt, dope. I was asked for evidence that it was politically motivated.

Obviously if there was no investigation then there was no corruption.
Obviously then, Trump's motive was not corruption but political advantage.
Oh yeah, and Joe Biden's son was on the Barisma board at $50,000 a month because he's just a damn genius in the energy industry. Out of all the places in the world, it's just a coincidence that Joe Biden is the point man for Obama in Ukraine and Hunter Biden is on the board. We aren't as dumb as you think we are.

Someone should start an account called “Severed Head of Hunter Biden”

He is totally fucked right now!

He has to give the courts all his financials for the past 5 years and The Judge said: “Specifically All the money you were paid by China and Burisma!”

I just gave it to you, dope. You just don't possess the critical abilities necessary for understanding.
You didn't give me shit, fuckwit....You gave me media talking points....None of of which themselves are is a single shred of evidence against Trump.

Claiming one guy is innocent exists as no proof whatsoever that another is guilty.

I wasn't asked to prove guilt, dope. I was asked for evidence that it was politically motivated.

Oh yeah, and Joe Biden's son was on the Barisma board at $50,000 a month because he's just a damn genius in the energy industry. Out of all the places in the world, it's just a coincidence that Joe Biden is the point man for Obama in Ukraine and Hunter Biden is on the board. We aren't as dumb as you think we are.

Side issue.....There is still ZERO direct and verifiable evidence for the moonbats' claim that Trump's request was for political gain.....And the moonbats know it.

Nadler said the Democrats can't trust the citizens to vote Trump out of office so they must do it. I guess the idiot forgot the Senate has that authority, not the House. I seriously believe Nadler is mentally ill.

'Another pollster finds more opposed to impeaching and removing Trump than in favor'

51%+ of Americans now oppose Impeaching President...

Vulnerable Democrats in Trump districts under attack for

Lefty Dems rip moderates for floating censure in lieu of impeaching Trump

The headlines are beginning to reveal the blowback from 4 under viable years of Obama ad.administration FBI, DOJ, & Democrats crimes and continuous coup attempts, and latest bogus political Impeachment!

As opposition wavers, the knees and willingness of vulnerable Democrats to continue to support unwarranted Impeachment grow weaker...

Barr emphasizes:

“Their case collapsed after the election and they never told the FISA court and they kept on getting renewals on these FISA applications. The question really is: what was the agenda after the election? They kept on pressing ahead after their case collapsed. This is the president of the United States they continued to investigate.”​

(All dates in 2016):

“What I find particularly inexplicable is that the Obama administration talked to the Russians, but not to the Trump presidential campaign. On August 4 Brennan briefed the head of Russian intelligence; he calls the head of Russian intelligence and says, ‘We know what you’re up to. You better stop it.’ He did it again later in August. And then President Obama talked to President Putin in September and said, ‘We know what you’re up to. You better cut it out.’ So they go and confront the Russians, who clearly are the bad buys, and they won’t go and talk to the Trump campaign…”

During the Impeachment debate, while tensions were high, Ben Franklin asked: "What was the practice before this, in cases where the chief Magistrate rendered himself obnoxious?" Well, they knew that answer: Assassination.

With that, you deprive them of life and chance to defend.

Barr emphasizes:

“Their case collapsed after the election and they never told the FISA court and they kept on getting renewals on these FISA applications. The question really is: what was the agenda after the election? They kept on pressing ahead after their case collapsed. This is the president of the United States they continued to investigate.”​

(All dates in 2016):

“What I find particularly inexplicable is that the Obama administration talked to the Russians, but not to the Trump presidential campaign. On August 4 Brennan briefed the head of Russian intelligence; he calls the head of Russian intelligence and says, ‘We know what you’re up to. You better stop it.’ He did it again later in August. And then President Obama talked to President Putin in September and said, ‘We know what you’re up to. You better cut it out.’ So they go and confront the Russians, who clearly are the bad buys, and they won’t go and talk to the Trump campaign…”

Those conversations were essentially "planted evidence" The Russians, and by Russians, I mean The Russian Government may have been up to absolutely nothing.

Last edited:

We aren't as dumb as you think we are.

You are indeed. So much so that you will never understand that you are.

There was no investigation for Biden to have corruptly halted by the removal of Shokin.

There was no investigation for Biden to have corruptly halted by the removal of Shokin.
That means nothing. The Democrat party corruption has become normal operating procedure.

"It doesn't have to be a crime." - Lindsay Graham

Lindsey Graham is now your go to authority on impeachment matters?

There is the Bill Clinton Impeachment Lindsay Graham, who is directly contradicted by the Donald Trump Impeachment Lindsay Graham. The former said that the President must be a morally upright man, and the latter says "Nothing to see here".

Barr emphasizes:

(All dates in 2016):

Those conversations were essentially "planted evidence" The Russians, and by Russians, I mean The Russian Government may have been up to absolutely nothing.

Going through all the evidence,t exts, emails, conversations, it is easy to see that they wanted to Oust Trump the second they realized he had beating Hillary Cankles McPutin.

Bill Barr has revealed himself time and time again, to be willing to lie to the American people to curry favour with Trump. Barr didn't review all of the evidence. He is ignoring everything that the IG said and reverting to Trump's lie that his campaign was spied upon, just like he ignored the 400+ pages of the Mueller Report and spent 6 weeks selling the lie of "no collusion, no obstruction". Barr was lying then, and he's lying now.

This is the Pinnocchio Administration of Donald J. Trump.

That means nothing. The Democrat party corruption has become normal operating procedure.

It means nothing?
It's exactly what the president referenced in his phone conversation, dope.

Lets look at when The President first campaigned for President and take you up to today skipping a boat load of material to get there.

There were admittedly few memes posted on Facebook and Twitter for which we can ascertain the origin being (possibly) in Ukraine or Russia, but these were both Pro Clinton and Pro Trump. The Total spent between Facebook and Twitter is an estimated $100,000. Compare that with Clinton's campaign of $1.5 Billion, and it's the equivalent of tossing a penny in a fountain. Most of America laughed at the silly memes when they actually saw them, and most of America did not see them. That's the basis of "foreign interference in our elections?" Memes? Memes that were Legal to Post. Memes that Twitter and Facebook accepted payment for, and had NO Issues with?

The whole of USMB should be arrested and LOCKED UP, because this goes on here EVERY DAY.

Now, back to The IG Report: Going through all the evidence, texts, emails, conversations, it is easy to see that they wanted to Oust Trump the second they realized he had beaten Hillary Cankles McPutin. They wanted to impeach Trump the second he won the election because they could not believe outspending Trump $1.5 Billion to just $250 Million did not buy them the White House. Yet, they'd have you believe, a penny thrown in a fountain robbed Hillary Clinton of being President? Hillary's political history, her reputation, and lack of real accomplishments, and her being a lazy candidate is what determined Hillary's lack of success.

The Democrats, Clinton, Obama & The DNC, bought Russian Propaganda. That failed.

They tried a continual drip drip drip of Classified Information, A CRIME punishable with a minimum 10 year prison sentence to embarrass the president. That failed.

They tried to Frame The President and sent spies in to his campaign and spied on The Trump Campaign. That failed.

It partially succeeded though AS The Country was put through two years of Hell over false accusations, and The PRESUMPTION OF GUILT, and asking The President to prove a NEGATIVE, that he did not collude with Russia. Whatever happened to presumption of innocence? It still failed.

The Democrat Party has tried so many things, that they are too numerous to list. From calling him a Racist, Misogynist, Illegitimate, Mentally Ill, Coward, Impostor, and on and on. They tried to parade some bimbos in front of The Cameras to smear the president with decades old allegations, and the accusers ended up paying The President's Legal Fees. Failed Again.

We can skip the 100s of failed accusations and bring us to today. A Secret so called Whistleblower, who really is a spy because, he was the CIA Operative who was kicked out of The White House for leaking classified phone calls to Mexico, Thailand and Australia in an attempt to make The President Look Bad. Erica Ciaramella's Lawyer Zaid announced in January 2017, "Let the COUP Begin" "Viva La Resistance" and a bunch of Anti-Trump Rhetoric. This Secret "Spy" was denied access to listening in to The President's calls for leaking classified information. He Illegally maintained contacts within The White House and those contacts Illegally shared 2nd hand and 3rd hand information with him. This was the basis of his complaint, and he is the focus and the Genesis of our current hoax impeachment attempt.

He is not a whistleblower. Not only was his report a fabrication and was completely inaccurate, when it was exposed by The Release of The Transcript, but his being given information even if INACCURATE that he was not authorized to receive even if it was 2nd hand or 3rd hand is a Violation of The Espionage Act.

His being kept Anonymous is a Violation of Due Process.

The Entire Dem run Impeachment Process is a violation of Due Process.

The take away from this is, that if you have to Break The Law, and Violate Civil Liberties and Due Process to do something as radical as REMOVING a DULY ELECTED PRESIDENT, YOU ARE ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE LAW, and THE WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY.

Secret Accusations, Secret Witnesses, Secret Testimony, Secret Hearings, Secret Courts, Secret Warrants, and Secret Transcripts.....

ALL OF THIS IS PROHIBITED BY THE US CONSTITUTION AND DUE PROCESS.

So I ask you: Are we actually living in a Country called America?

Or did Obama Bin Lying actually achieve what he set out to do?

Fundamentally Transform America..........In to something NONE OF US RECOGNIZE as AMERICA.

This is not the country I served my country for. This is not the country our flag represents. This is not the country many of us have pleaded allegiance to. This is no longer the country The Constitution Promised us it should be.

But it's not too late to turn us back to That Country that The World calls, That Shining City on The Hill.

All we have to do is REFUSE to allow Corrupt Men to trample our Constitution and Civil Liberties. All we have to do is Demand our Constitutional Liberties and Rights be observed. Every single one of us should do this and hold those who violate our rights in severe contempt, and make them accountable.

For Evil to Persist, Good Men must DO NOTHING. Do not "DO NOTHING" Don't be those slothful people who let The American Dream die.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back