OFFICIAL: Kavanaugh Hearings Thread

Oh yeah Kavvy, scream at that bitch! Show everyone how much you respect women by getting aggressive with her!

Why? If you'd already went thru 6 FBI investigations and was cleared?
I'd want them to investigate her specific claims. The prior 6 had jack shit to do with these accusations.

Why/how is that the FBI's job? Why not at the local police?
Why? Because the FBI is the best investigative organization in the US. Its not called Federal Bureau of Investigation for nothing.

How is it the FBI's job? The same way it was their job to do the BG check.[/QU

If there was anything for the FBI to investigate, this would have showed up at some point in his career.

If they were to investigate again...…..who, what, when, where, would they investigate???

Investigating Ford's claims? How's that if she can't remember anything? The others involved??? They've already said they didn't know anything about it

What would the FBI investigate???????
Bill Cosby was found guilty without any forensic evidence. With all the witnesses that have seen this guy drunk, even his Yale roommate James Roche, he could actually be prosecuted. Since there is no statute of limitations on attempted rape in Maryland.

Cosby has nothing to do with this.

Being drunk while underage may have some legal implications, but it's not the charge against him

"Look out for your friends."

Translation: Thank you Mark Judge for having my back and saying Ford is lying.

So how did he get her friend to say the same thing?
Mark judge won’t testify in front of the Senate under oath. That kind of says it all.

He already made statements to the senate under oath.

They all did.

It’s a matter of record.

Are you really this stupid?

Gun grabber from Cali just asked Kav about a FBI investigation & Kav started going NUTZ.

GOD; this guy is going off a fucking cliff.

"we drank beer; we liked beer" geesh

I’m not at someone’s house working out?

It’s a nightmare.

WAAAAHHH!

Too bad the Republicans refused to allow an FBI investigation. It would have been the best way of finding out the truth.

That's a decision that totally back-fired on them.

There has to be a crime to investigate. The “victim” never once notified authorities or asked for an investigation.

The FBI will just report there is no evidence of anything happening.

You sound jealous. Typical whorish catty behavior.
Typical of the way conservatives attack females

I think she may have been the aggressor, Lets see, All girls school, Sophomore Trying to fit in, tried to get the Prize Virgin From the all boys Jesuit School got turned down or rejected /drunk and ended up somewhere she can't remember I know it happens doesn't mean he did it
How do you know she escaped Predator Brett?
You think he poked it in before she could fight her way free?
Oh yes...the harlot defense

Well, she didn't get the nickname Porcupine by accident.

LIAR! Her nickname was Skippy! Easy to spread

I heard it was Spreadable.
product-spreadables-regular-600x335.png

OT she is nuttier than squirrel shit. But to liberals she’s totally sane. Nothing but a dog and pony show.
I Didn't Stick Around To Hear Her

I Just Wanted To See If She'd Show Up
And If Her Lawyer Would Demand The Oath Be Waived

I'd want them to investigate her specific claims. The prior 6 had jack shit to do with these accusations.

Why/how is that the FBI's job? Why not at the local police?
Why? Because the FBI is the best investigative organization in the US. Its not called Federal Bureau of Investigation for nothing.

How is it the FBI's job? The same way it was their job to do the BG check.[/QU

If there was anything for the FBI to investigate, this would have showed up at some point in his career.

If they were to investigate again...…..who, what, when, where, would they investigate???

Investigating Ford's claims? How's that if she can't remember anything? The others involved??? They've already said they didn't know anything about it

What would the FBI investigate???????
They would investigate Ford and the other women that have come forward that they somehow missed the first 6 times.

Investigate them?? For what? That none of them can remember????

Sorry but you're not making any sense
The entire thing doesn’t make sense

Just like the comments on Ford's appearance, we have the other side doing the same bs with what is obviously emotional for him.

Why does she get deference but he does not.

Forum List

Back