OFFICIAL: Kavanaugh Hearings Thread

I'd say. Its got to be terribly inconvenient having people call you with death threats, calling you a liar, a slut, and having your life turned upside down.

Mrs Kavanugh can attest to that. Probably her children as well.

But lets not let that get in the way of the left.
Too bad Mr Kavanaugh doesnt care enough about his wife and kids to call in the FBI to clear his name if he is innocent right?

If he is innocent, why call in the FBI?

I might add, that if an investigation is called for, it is of Feinstein leaking this "confidential" information to the press instead of presenting it to the Committee.
You call in the FBI to investigate and clear your name.

Who told you Feinstein leaked anything? Please provide a credible source.

Feinstein was responsible for the information. To date, no staffer has been thrown under the bus, so it's still on her.

I don't care if she DOES throw a staffer under the bus. It's still HER office, SHE is still the Senator, SHE is responsible for what her employees do under her supervision.

theHawk said:
There has to be a crime to investigate. The “victim” never once notified authorities or asked for an investigation.

The FBI will just report there is no evidence of anything happening.
There Are No Statutes Of Limitation On Sex Crime In Maryland

For Demanding All These Investigations
Why Haven't These Allegations
Been Presented To ANY Authority For Investigation

A Sheriff's Dept In Maryland Has Offered Their Help
Updated: Supreme Court nominee Kavanaugh defends himself against accusers

Do Republicans really want a sniveling crybaby on the Supreme Court?
I don't think the crying thing will go over well with most Americans.

He really came off as sniveling and grovelling for his job and seemed rather weak and pathetic.

Americans respect strength, not snot nosed sobbing, as displayed here today.

Of course most american males are not a cuck like you, so we will take your comment with a grain of salt.

What the Democrats have done.....what the Democrats have demonstrated they are willing to do to US citizens for federal / national political party gain is beyond despicable..

The Democrats launched the same exact campaign to completely burn down Herman Cain's reputation, his reputation, his life's work, his family, his reputation, and his opportunity to run for the GOP Presidential nomination simply because Cain was a well-known, well-liked, successful black man with a good reputation. That made him a threat to Barak Obama's re-election chances.

Just like now, the Democrats marched out female accuser after female accuser who falsely accused him of sexual misconduct and how the liberal media painted him as a depraved monster. Then the law suits piled on, the media became worse, harassing him and his wife. It got so bad that is wife asked him to drop out because what the democrats were putting them through was not worth his running.

The day after he announced his withdrawing from the race the women who had been accusing him disappeared, the lawsuits were all dropped, and the media acted like they had never heard his name before - the investigations they demanded be conducted of him suddenly ended / were dropped.

The similarities between what the Democrats did to Herman Cain and what they have done to Kavanaugh are unmistakable.

The intentional character / 'life' assassination of a US citizen for purely political gain is beyond immoral, unethical, despicable....what they have attempted to do to Kavanaugh - one of the most good an honest men thus country has to offer - there are no words to describe how evil and disgusting this was / has been.
Who?

He really came off as sniveling and grovelling for his job and seemed rather weak and pathetic.

They also respect truth. Which the judge is providing in spades.

Now THAT was some world class crying. Somebody hand that man an Oscar!!

giphy-51.gif
That's real tears, bud.

Of course most american males are not a cuck like you, so we will take your comment with a grain of salt.
It’s snot subbing, pretty good description of a Republican speaking to the Senate about when they were teens.

Forum List

Back