OFFICIAL: Kavanaugh Hearings Thread

It won’t get good until Democrats start asking questions.

He seems to becoming unglued with Feinstein, he gets a crazed look in his eyes once in a while and actually I didn't care if he got confirmed, but now whether the allegations are true or not I don't think he's handling pressure very well.

What would you say is too many beers.

I don’t know.
Whatever the chart says.

Kavanaugh is coming across as a nut. His answer to the beer question was down right stupid.

He is losing it. :21:

The guy obviously doesn't have the character to be on the SC regardless of the accusations.
Total disregard of due process..... total meltdown with stupid anecdotes.
Fail job interview....

Would you hire him ? Jesus Christ LOL

He seems to becoming unglued with Feinstein, he gets a crazed look in his eyes once in a while and actually I didn't care if he got confirmed, but now whether the allegations are true or not I don't think he's handling pressure very well.

Doesn’t seem like Supreme Court material

Kavanaugh going on and on trying to waste the 5 minutes of questioning time.

What's the matter, turn about not fair play anymore?

What are you talking about? You ever heard that when someone talks too much when answering questions, that is a sign someone is being untruthful and are unsure of their story because they have a suspicion that the people they are telling their story to does not believe them.

He is losing it. :21:

That’s because he’s being falsely accused. His family is being put through hell. His reputation is being destroyed without any factual evidence. This is political crap. Of course he’s pissed. Wouldn’t you??

Genuine emotion and not the milk toast girly stuff that Ford offered
He is wrung out by this hit job
I shouldn't be teasing; you're probably right. Damn, it's easy to not feel bad for him, though---he started out so angry and "how dare you?" big chest puffed out. Not a way to endear yourself to the audience before melting into a half hour of tears.
Superbly done

Do Republicans really want a sniveling crybaby on the Supreme Court?
I don't think the crying thing will go over well with most Americans.

He really came off as sniveling and grovelling for his job and seemed rather weak and pathetic.

Americans respect strength, not snot nosed sobbing, as displayed here today.

The bitch stabbed him in the back. She deserves what he is dishing.

Forum List

Back