OFFICIAL: Kavanaugh Hearings Thread

All America white boy that cut lawns, lifted weights, helped old ladies, sang in the choir, caddied for Jesus Christ himself.

Shit he might even walk on water.

Pure as the driven snow, I wonder how the GOP got 65 names in one night from 35 years ago, and don't you think that is a lot of women to know from HS since he went to an all male school in HS?

Finally!! Kavenaugh gets angry!! :113: Calls out lying leftist-Democrats.........

Kavanaught: My paw, he was a good mein, yes'n he was. ... Pappy, ohh pappy. I miss yuh pappy!

*SNIFFLE, SNIFFLE*

He should be up for an Oscar for this performance.

#LOLGOP #ReallyDrinkingRepublicanTearsNow
I thought he said his parents were both there with him? They're not even DEAD.

K so let's really break this down.

When she was 15, someone pushed her into a room, groped her over her clothes, laughed with her friend about it, briefly covered her mouth and....that was it. She escaped and that was the end of that.

Not good. Very bad. Unfortunate. If true, the guy's a cad.

But this woman, a wife and mother with two sons, two master's degrees, a PhD and etc is so traumatized by this almost 40 years later she "can't fly"? (but can). She needs two doors on the first floor? (But not until 2012).

That's just not right. I don't think it jives. I think she DID recover from this, and maybe trouble in her marriage brought it up again, fine. But to NOW cast this as if it "broke her". Nope. And don't a single man here fall for it, either.
Sorry but I know women that have been through the same thing and it indeed fucks up their lives.

But her life was not effed up. She went on to school and multiple advanced degrees. Not only a successful life, but an exemplary career by all standards. She seems to be REALLY dwelling on something that happened a really long time ago, was very short, and did not rise to actual rape or even close.
Shit, she traveled the world

Why? If you'd already went thru 6 FBI investigations and was cleared?
I'd want them to investigate her specific claims. The prior 6 had jack shit to do with these accusations.

Why/how is that the FBI's job? Why not at the local police?
Why? Because the FBI is the best investigative organization in the US. Its not called Federal Bureau of Investigation for nothing.

How is it the FBI's job? The same way it was their job to do the BG check.[/QU

If there was anything for the FBI to investigate, this would have showed up at some point in his career.

If they were to investigate again...…..who, what, when, where, would they investigate???

Investigating Ford's claims? How's that if she can't remember anything? The others involved??? They've already said they didn't know anything about it

What would the FBI investigate???????
They would investigate Ford and the other women that have come forward that they somehow missed the first 6 times.

Investigate them?? For what? That none of them can remember????

Sorry but you're not making any sense

Now THAT was some world class crying. Somebody hand that man an Oscar!!

giphy-51.gif

He'd better buy a few boxes of tissue if he's going to testify in the two other cases.

I'm heading to Costco for a good supply of popcorn LMAO
:boo_hoo14:

"Look out for your friends."

Translation: Thank you Mark Judge for having my back and saying Ford is lying.

So how did he get her friend to say the same thing?
Mark judge won’t testify in front of the Senate under oath. That kind of says it all.

He's given sworn testimony that he doesn't remember any such party...THAT pretty much says it all!

No it doesn't. He could provide testimony as to whether Kavanaugh drank to excess or not, and even gotten blackout drunk. That kind of testimony would contradict Kavanaugh.

Forum List

Back