OFFICIAL: Kavanaugh Hearings Thread

He's not confused, he's pissed and rightly so. If you were in such a situation, you'd be shell shocked too
Not me. I would have started screaming for the FBI investigation the minute the accusations came out if I was innocent.

Why? If you'd already went thru 6 FBI investigations and was cleared?
I'd want them to investigate her specific claims. The prior 6 had jack shit to do with these accusations.

Why/how is that the FBI's job? Why not at the local police?
Why? Because the FBI is the best investigative organization in the US. Its not called Federal Bureau of Investigation for nothing.

How is it the FBI's job? The same way it was their job to do the BG check.[/QU

If there was anything for the FBI to investigate, this would have showed up at some point in his career.

If they were to investigate again...…..who, what, when, where, would they investigate???

Investigating Ford's claims? How's that if she can't remember anything? The others involved??? They've already said they didn't know anything about it

What would the FBI investigate???????

Not me. I would have started screaming for the FBI investigation the minute the accusations came out if I was innocent.

I'd want them to investigate her specific claims. The prior 6 had jack shit to do with these accusations.

Why? Because the FBI is the best investigative organization in the US. Its not called Federal Bureau of Investigation for nothing.

If there was anything for the FBI to investigate, this would have showed up at some point in his career.

If they were to investigate again...…..who, what, when, where, would they investigate???

Investigating Ford's claims? How's that if she can't remember anything? The others involved??? They've already said they didn't know anything about it

They would investigate Ford and the other women that have come forward that they somehow missed the first 6 times.

Why does Kavanaugh only coach girls? Hires only female law clerks? Interesting...
Haha ..right.

And he hires a lot of women, because he cares about women's rights. Well, except when he rules against equal pay, and tries to take away their abortion rights.

He's a pansy. Not cut out for this job, any way you spin it.
giphy.gif

Oh, he will be confirmed if he doesn't withdraw after this and the first case Ginsberg will make him cry
This guy is kind of a wuss, maybe the conservatives should boot it out of committee since he can't even keep from choking up and keep it together long enough to testify with out breaking out in tears. . . .

Hell, they might as well nominate a woman. She could probably hold it together better than he can. This guy is no good under pressure, no grit at all. It's clear he is too emotional, too liberal.
Men are allowed to cry, but this is not normal; I think he's on too much Valium, actually.

All the sniffing and drinking water reminds me of someone on coke.

If Brett Kavanaugh can be this angry on national TV, imagine what he's like when he gets drunk.

Judicial temperament, innit?

Let me and the media attack your wife and kids and see how you hold up! K snowflake. Man up, lets do this thing.

Man, I can't tell you the times I've been responsible for Kavanaugh's performance. Thanks for pointing that out.

You'd have put a gun to your head well over a week ago, that's what cuckolded males do. They never stand and fight.

Kavanaugh kept a diary calendar for the last 38 years! Not even in town for much of the summer claimed to be when he assaulted her.

Dude WHAT is going on ??
THIS is as pitiful as Pre$ident Crazy's piss conference yesterday !
(and could someone bring fake judge a GALLON of water please)
Kavanaugh kept a diary calendar for the last 38 years! Not even in town for much of the summer claimed to be when he assaulted her.
Purrfect timing (Even Mark Judge only had to see her once 6 weeks later)

Face it folks, the Republican Party is in deep excrement, and it is their own fault. The hysteria expressed by Lindsey Graham was laughable, and the comments on Fox News at the moment is nitpicking minutia; their talking heads are trying to convince their base, that Kavanaugh will tell the real truth.

How do you know what the "real truth" Is? WE didn't even get close in that testimony.
The lovers of nonsense , along with nothing from Russia Russia

Bill Cosby was found guilty without any forensic evidence. With all the witnesses that have seen this guy drunk, even his Yale roommate James Roche, he could actually be prosecuted. Since there is no statute of limitations on attempted rape in Maryland.

See? He does not need two fucking lawyers sitting on either side of him. Bimbo the liar did!

Forum List

Back