OFFICIAL: Kavanaugh Hearings Thread

Is he crying over his texts now? This guy is a huge wuss. Typical behavior of a rapist that has been exposed.
Is that what's going on? Tears because he knows he's lost? If he could have held it together for this, there was no reason to think that was the case.

Now that this whore has gotten her 15+ minutes of fame; I hope she still thinks it was worth it while she burns in Hell...

"Judge Kavanugh isn’t up here campaigning for a Supreme Court seat

He’s a man fighting for his family with everything he’s got"

This guy is kind of a wuss, maybe the conservatives should boot it out of committee since he can't even keep from choking up and keep it together long enough to testify with out breaking out in tears. . . .

Hell, they might as well nominate a woman. She could probably hold it together better than he can. This guy is no good under pressure, no grit at all. It's clear he is too emotional, too liberal.
Men are allowed to cry, but this is not normal; I think he's on too much Valium, actually.

With all due respect, Old...I think Ford looked like she was dazed and confused a lot more than Brett Kavanaugh does right now. He looks like someone who is so pissed off they can barely speak.
She did! I can’t believe she teaches!

I'm flipping over to Dr. Phil.
Watching this guy feel so fucking sorry for himself has gotten boring.

He's a fucking liar, too, because the one kind of man who can lead a secret life of sexual harassment are the powerful ones, not the guy who reads your power meter or mows your lawn.
:cuckoo:

Genuine emotion and not the milk toast girly stuff that Ford offered
He is wrung out by this hit job
Yeah, he's really "wrung out..."

1*jhRP1qrRZ5K9D801Mtnj5Q.jpeg

OMG... SNL is going to have a field day with the sniffles :04:

This is a classic !!!! ..................fail LOL

This man has been deeply wounded. He sounds like it. What the Democrats have done to him is nigh unforgivable. They have hurt him and his family, and have shown how little regard they have for people who stand in their way.

This is as close as I ever will be to radicalizing against such despicable and destructive behavior.

Democrats, shame on you all.

So let's get this straight...

* Brett "Chad" Kavanugh, despite of being 15 invites bunch of 20 year old chicks to a house party.
* They show up, so he naturally drugs them with Qualudes.
* In between drugging, he drinks excessively.
* Once they're passed out, he drags them to other room and violently rape them with his 15 year old virgin cock.
* He high five his boy on the way out cause the line is long and it's finally his turn.
* Next week, and week after that, and the following weeks, the same chicks come to his house party.
* He get away with it for 37 years until some brave woman with everything to lose comes forward and blows the lid of his operation.
* Out of all people (rapists and raped), the only name clearly remembered was Brett Chad Kavanaugh.

That is a good point. A whole bunch of rapists and the ONLY name anyone remembers is his? I don't buy it.

Well, and Mark Judge, obviously. But only because his name has been in the papers with Kavanaugh's.

True. Both of them. I call them the politically expedient ones. We're supposed to just focus on them and not on anyone else, though I can guarantee that there's no way in the world that she ONLY knew those two names after going to the parties that many times.

Is he crying over his texts now? This guy is a huge wuss. Typical behavior of a rapist that has been exposed.
Is that what's going on? Tears because he knows he's lost? If he could have held it together for this, there was no reason to think that was the case.
I'm trying to figure out why he is so different from his interview.and who talked him into not asking for an FBI investigation. I think someone has coached him to try and show emotion.

The conservative media you refer to is (typically disingenuously) one person who also says the prosecution is aiding the ‘victim’s’ testimony.
You and all the rest of you Marxist-duped democrats need to be sentenced to mental retardation facilities and all democrat politicians and abetting republicans need to be lined up and executed for treason.

How big were those women’s tits, Kav?

It’s been said he doesn’t hire any women that doesn’t look like a model.

Forum List

Back