OFFICIAL: Kavanaugh Hearings Thread

This hearing hasn't changed anyone's mind. What ever side you were on going into todays circus, is the side you remain. The only thing different is that your stance is stronger and today confirmed your beliefs. I have always thought she was a lying sack, and for me, today only enhanced my opinion. There are others on here that are the exact opposite. It is the same people on either side.. The convictions have only gotten stronger.
Not so sure. Now that his roommate from Yale came out publicly stating he was a mean and belligerent drunk.
And?

Kavanaught: My paw, he was a good mein, yes'n he was. ... Pappy, ohh pappy. I miss yuh pappy!
*SNIFFLE, SNIFFLE*
He should be up for an Oscar for this performance.
#LOLGOP #ReallyDrinkingRepublicanTearsNow

The guy is pathetic and should have requested an FBI investigation from the start if he hoped for any empathetic response.
That long laundry list of irrelevant extremely boring events is a friggin waste of time.

He says / He says is pointless....
At this point he just don’t give a damn Scarlett!

Genuine emotion and not the milk toast girly stuff that Ford offered
He is wrung out by this hit job

Then maybe he's not up to the job.
Even Clarence Thomas didn't turn on the eye faucets to garner sympathy.
Kavanaughty is doing his best Marco Rubio imitation gulping all that water.
Typical narcissist....he's crying because he feels fucking sorry for himself.
We are fully aware you don’t want to distinguish genuine human emotion from lies

All you lefties whining about him being choked up better not fucking vote for Chuck or Spartacus ever again. Stick by your guns from today forward!

Now he’s repeating every woman’s name he’s ever heard of his life.

It reminds me of mitt Romney‘s binders full of women.

If Brett Kavanaugh can be this angry on national TV, imagine what he's like when he gets drunk.

Judicial temperament, innit?

Let me and the media attack your wife and kids and see how you hold up! K snowflake. Man up, lets do this thing.

Dr. Ford has had to move twice in the last month, with her husband and kids.
She's received death threats.
She didn't cry in front of the panel to get sympathy.
She didn't whine either.

Feinstein should be ashamed of herself, but she isn't, is she ol buckaroo. Kind of tells you all you need to know.

The asswipe liar had her lawyers pouring water for her!

He's not confused, he's pissed and rightly so. If you were in such a situation, you'd be shell shocked too
Not me. I would have started screaming for the FBI investigation the minute the accusations came out if I was innocent.

Why? If you'd already went thru 6 FBI investigations and was cleared?
I'd want them to investigate her specific claims. The prior 6 had jack shit to do with these accusations.

Why/how is that the FBI's job? Why not at the local police?
Why? Because the FBI is the best investigative organization in the US. Its not called Federal Bureau of Investigation for nothing.

How is it the FBI's job? The same way it was their job to do the BG check.

Let me get this straight.

This organization, the one that is responsible for MLK's and Malcolm's death, you are now lauding?

:20:

This hearing hasn't changed anyone's mind. What ever side you were on going into todays circus, is the side you remain. The only thing different is that your stance is stronger and today confirmed your beliefs. I have always thought she was a lying sack, and for me, today only enhanced my opinion. There are others on here that are the exact opposite. It is the same people on either side.. The convictions have only gotten stronger.

I agree; it all implies the GOP is ready to have another perv on the SCOTUS to compliment Thomas.
In your opinion. With which I and many others disagree.

This guy is kind of a wuss, maybe the conservatives should boot it out of committee since he can't even keep from choking up and keep it together long enough to testify with out breaking out in tears. . . .

Hell, they might as well nominate a woman. She could probably hold it together better than he can. This guy is no good under pressure, no grit at all. It's clear he is too emotional, too liberal.
Men are allowed to cry, but this is not normal; I think he's on too much Valium, actually.

His voice is grating on me and I cant be doing with cry babies. Although he is obviously a sick and evil man its still disturbing to see somebody unravel like this.

The NY Times was forced to apologize and delete a tweet with a poll asking if Dr Ford's testimony was credible. "We're sorry for this tweet. In retrospect, a Twitter poll is insensitive in light of the gravity of this hearing. We've deleted it."

The asswipe liar had her lawyers pouring water for her!
Making sure there’s nothing in it. You know how Republican men are.

This guy is kind of a wuss, maybe the conservatives should boot it out of committee since he can't even keep from choking up and keep it together long enough to testify with out breaking out in tears. . . .

Hell, they might as well nominate a woman. She could probably hold it together better than he can. This guy is no good under pressure, no grit at all. It's clear he is too emotional, too liberal.
Men are allowed to cry, but this is not normal; I think he's on too much Valium, actually.
Fux have been advising him all week to show some emotion.

The NY Times was forced to apologize and delete a tweet with a poll asking if Dr Ford's testimony was credible. "We're sorry for this tweet. In retrospect, a Twitter poll is insensitive in light of the gravity of this hearing. We've deleted it."

Translation: The poll didn't go where they wanted it to LOL

Not me. I would have started screaming for the FBI investigation the minute the accusations came out if I was innocent.

Why? If you'd already went thru 6 FBI investigations and was cleared?
I'd want them to investigate her specific claims. The prior 6 had jack shit to do with these accusations.

Why/how is that the FBI's job? Why not at the local police?
Why? Because the FBI is the best investigative organization in the US. Its not called Federal Bureau of Investigation for nothing.

How is it the FBI's job? The same way it was their job to do the BG check.

Let me get this straight.

This organization, the one that is responsible for MLK's and Malcolm's death, you are now lauding?

:20:
Yeah most of the guys are dead and retired that did that.

So Ford might want to be worrying her being guilty of defamation of character by now...

I would be...and nothing is stopping Kavanaugh from ruining her life...like she tried to do him

Karma baby

Uh, sorry, but that's wishful thinking.
Her testimony is protected within the scope of Kavanaughty's confirmation process, just as Anita Hill's was, idiot.

Forum List

Back