OFFICIAL: Kavanaugh Hearings Thread

Leftist men on this thread proving they don't understand the things that matter.

Faith. Dignity. Marriage. Children. Honor.

Again, they reveal who they are.
Leftist “men”...pussy whipped babies.
No one cries like Republican men. The way their faces scrunch up and they wipe their wet eyes with their tiny hands.
What bizarro world do you live in?
I know and avoid Liberal pussy males all the time.

Wow, the difference in credibility is staggering

Kav will be a great Justice, sad that he and his family have been victimized like they have

For a judge, this guy sure seems to have problems holding in his emotions. Please excuse me if I don't think he is putting on a show. He's crying now about calendars.

He didn't show any emotion when he was keeping a pregnant immigrant from getting an abortion.

Why should he.

In a courtroom he's a Judge. He acts like a Judge.

In these chambers he's a very put upon man. Hell I'd be screaming the chambers down.
#me too.

You think the FBI ever ask anybody is he a rapist?
The fact that you would ask this question demonstrates your ignorance in regards to the FBI, The DOJ, the investigations they conduct for different appointments and security clearances, and how in depth the investigations are.

Yes, in fact I do KNOW that the FBI and the DOJ ask not only YOU but almost every family member, close business partner/associate, and CLOSE military friends / team members extremely detailed questions regarding your finances, personal activities, lifestyle, any legal concerns, etc....

For some background checks and investigations I the past I had to list everywhere I lived, every close friend, every girl I 'seriously dated', every team member I had, and had to answer pages of questions about run-ins with the law, accusations as well not just convictions...all because what I was involved in. I had people I had not seen in 5-6 years call me up and tell me guys in suits and sunglasses paid them a visit asking questions.

So, again, your questions reveals a lack of knowledge / understanding.

This is not a personal attack on you - this is a statement of fact regarding my level of experience in this matter versus, it seems, yours.

If I were Kavanaugh who is a powerful judge(on trial himself so to speak) I would say: Let the police in Maryland and a special investigation by non Mueller FBI investigate you will find nothing!

Republicans will not even allow witnesses to be called

Gets in the way of steamrolling the nomination
What witnesses, retard?

I’m not a retard

Mother had me tested
Demand a retest; your posts are embarrassing your entire family tree.

The man said I was special

If I were Kavanaugh who is a powerful judge(on trial himself so to speak) I would say: Let the police in Maryland and a special investigation by non Mueller FBI investigate you will find nothing!

What witnesses, retard?

I’m not a retard

Mother had me tested

She obviously lied to you. You are a retard. I tested you, and I never lie

(It was a spelling test, She gave him a pass on k-a-t)

She was raped by Republicans in Congress publicly, in front of the nation.

and Dems are now doing it to Kav…

without evidence to back them up

an official FBI Investigation would prove/disprove Ford's allegation.
Such an investigation should be welcomed by all.
Only the GOP seems to be reluctant to this.

EDIT: He sure does party a lot; "I like beer" - Kav is really annoying as Hell.

What witnesses, retard?

Seems Winger forgot there are no witnesses.

How about Mike Judge?

Even Fords best friend has stated that neither she, Mark Judge or anyone else was at this made up party.

You want to investigate an empty house? You go for it buttercup. Get back to us with what the echos sound like.

He's a pansy. Not cut out for this job, any way you spin it.
giphy.gif

What witnesses, retard?

I’m not a retard

Mother had me tested
Demand a retest; your posts are embarrassing your entire family tree.

The man said I was special
Oh, you are...real special.

Kavanaught: My paw, he was a good mein, yes'n he was. ... Pappy, ohh pappy. I miss yuh pappy!

*SNIFFLE, SNIFFLE*

He should be up for an Oscar for this performance.

#LOLGOP #ReallyDrinkingRepublicanTearsNow

You mock the good things of life because you don't understand them. Like honor.

I understand Leftism. You don't understand us.

For a judge, this guy sure seems to have problems holding in his emotions. Please excuse me if I don't think he is putting on a show. He's crying now about calendars.

He didn't show any emotion when he was keeping a pregnant immigrant from getting an abortion.

Why should he.

In a courtroom he's a Judge. He acts like a Judge.

In these chambers he's a very put upon man. Hell I'd be screaming the chambers down.
#me too.

you too

Forum List

Back