OFFICIAL: Kavanaugh Hearings Thread

Sorry, did you just vomit again? Sorry buddy, you just embarrassed yourself.

The apologist for swamp DNC members never ends huh.
You certainly are whiny. By the way, you shouldn't post articles you haven't read and don't understand.
So you're saying if a RNC senator had an article like this you wouldn't complain? Thanks for showing the apologist.
Stop talking about the article. You never read a word of it and don't understand it.

Way to deflect from my question. Keep that apologist for DNC pervs going, though.

5813f650b28a64a36a8b47e7-750-839.jpg
Your reflexive whataboutism makes you look stupid. You never read the article and don't understand it.

And Anthony Weiner went to jail, idiot. See yes, let's compare him to your little abortion fairy Kavanaugh....be my guest ...

Sorry, did you just vomit again? Sorry buddy, you just embarrassed yourself.

You certainly are whiny. By the way, you shouldn't post articles you haven't read and don't understand.
So you're saying if a RNC senator had an article like this you wouldn't complain? Thanks for showing the apologist.
Stop talking about the article. You never read a word of it and don't understand it.

Way to deflect from my question. Keep that apologist for DNC pervs going, though.

Tell us...what happened to Weiner? Is he the next available that trump will nominate?

Your reflexive whataboutism makes you look stupid. You never read the article and don't understand it.

And Anthony Weiner went to jail, idiot. See yes, let's compare him to your little abortion fairy Kavanaugh....be my guest ...

Just pointing out your circus while this hearing gets stalled mindlessly. But yeah, why is Booker trying to grandstand again? Didn't he grope a girl?

The convenient gaps in Ford's story, are the very gaps that would prove or disprove her story. :eusa_think:
Yeah, like that big gap of mark judge refusing to go under oath.....

This wasn't a trial and Judge already provided a statement as did everyone else who was supposed to be at this party including Ford's lifelong friend who said it never happened.
And yet still the other guy in the room refused to go under oath. So maybe direct your crybabying at him?

The convenient gaps in Ford's story, are the very gaps that would prove or disprove her story. :eusa_think:
Yeah, like that big gap of mark judge refusing to go under oath.....

This wasn't a trial and Judge already provided a statement as did everyone else who was supposed to be at this party including Ford's lifelong friend who said it never happened.
And yet still the other guy in the room refused to go under oath. So maybe direct your crybabying at him?
He's been hiding in Delaware.....what's he afraid of?

Feinstein just got caught in a lie. Another debunk by the Republicans.

Harris up...asking the same redundant questions....zzzzzzzzz Stupid bitch
Let's all note the misogyny here too.

You dare even use the word misogyny after what Dem's did to Hillary during the 2008 primary? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

It saw it somewhere and has been doing what it always does, repeats it over and over and over again....see Trumpanzees for another example

You dare even use the word misogyny after what Dem's did to Hillary during the 2008 primary? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Examples, please.

LOL lib please it was so bad even SNL mocked Dem's. :itsok:

Just pointing out your circus while this hearing gets stalled mindlessly. But yeah, why is Booker trying to grandstand again? Didn't he grope a girl?
Did he? Maybe if you read your own article, you would know.

And yes, let's compare the contrition of booker's article with the infantile little tantrum Kavanaugh is throwing. Do you always do all the work of making yourself look stupid? Seriously, I can just sit back and let you embarrass yourself....

It saw it somewhere and has been doing what it always does, repeats it over and over and over again....see Trumpanzees for another example

That one has a reputation for extreme stupid.

And yes, let's compare the contrition of booker's article with the infantile little tantrum Kavanaugh is throwing. Do you always do all the work of making yourself look stupid? Seriously, I can just sit back and let you embarrass yourself....

If you want to circle around being apologist for perv DNC members then have at it, sport.

If you want to circle around being apologist for perv DNC members then have at it, sport.
Oops, you seem confused again, little guy. See, today is about the attempted rapist abortion fairy Kavanaugh. And the one embarrassing himself by licking the perv's buttcrack is you.

Forum List

Back