OFFICIAL: Kavanaugh Hearings Thread

Bravo! Kavanaugh stood up to Leahy’s bullying

Leahy asked Kavanaugh about his yearbook and the "drinking" and "sexual exploits" it mentions. As Kavanaugh started to respond, Leahy tried to cut him off. Kavanaugh retorted, "I'm going to talk about my high school record if you're going to sit here and mock me." After Kavanaugh talked about how he "busted his butt" on academics and played sports in high school, Leahy said: "We got a filibuster but not a single answer."

Patrick Leahy’s Net Worth is $14 Million. He has been a senator for over 40 years, but a despicable cretin for much longer.

Testy exchange between Sen. Leahy, Brett Kavanaugh

Patrick Joseph Leahy Net Worth & Bio/Wiki 2018: Facts Which You Must To Know!

Is that the dumbass who even brought a blow up of Kavanaugh's yearbook photo :laughing0301:

DUMBSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DUMB
INSANE
I listened to this stuff--OMG -
WASTE of tax $$$$$
Senator - S ----------Kav - BK
S-- '' do you remember [ hahahahah ] NOT remembering a night you got drunk and remembered nothing''........????!!!!!!!!!!
BK --''it was a fun night, friendship, etc ...you're wrong, no''

S-- ''it was [ hahahahha] quoted by ??? that you were aggressive''
BK-- ''no, I if what you mean as aggressive, no ''...?????!!!

S--''we should delay the vote till further investigation''
other S--''we've delayed already, he's been nominated almost 3 months ago''

S-- '''I want to ask.....etc''' ...goes on and on and on
BK tries to answer, S interrupts, then Bk interrupts
on and on ---same same dumbshit
etc

DUMBSHIT

All this because she argued with her husband about remodeling house and installing a second door.

4DBF0D5A-A687-46A6-94BD-3480D94D8239.gif

INSANE
WASTE of tax $$$$$
S-- '' do you remember [ hahahahah ] NOT remembering a night you got drunk and remembered nothing''........????!!!!!!!!!!

etc

DUMBSHIT
Are you okay?
that is some dumbshit
worthless
waste of $$$$$$$$
it was stupid

guess not.

When someone acts the way Kavanaugh did with his screaming and ranting and rolling his eyes and belligerent attitude there’s only one possible question. What does he have to hide?

INSANE
WASTE of tax $$$$$

etc

DUMBSHIT
Are you okay?
that is some dumbshit
worthless
waste of $$$$$$$$
it was stupid

guess not.
Bk would just say no to anything the S said
he denied everything!!!!!!
WTF???
no shit!! no shit.....what do you think he'd do???!!
hahahahah
waste of time/$$$$

Could you imagine if a woman acted the way Kavanaugh did with the screaming and yelling and ranting and Eye rolling?

How in the hell did this serial rapist make it through six FBI background checks?
He had a NICS background check (like with gun background checks) and fingerprints. They interviewed some unspecified people.
These were kids at a college party. They wouldn't keep their mouths shut. Kids never do. They aren't smart enough.

Not to mention the other people who were a the party. They would have told others and those others would have spread the gossip everywhere.

Everyone in every bar, restaurant and pizza parlor would have been talking about this if it actually happened.

That's the reason I think its all a crock of shit.
It was HIGH SCHOOL, not college. In high school, we did go to great lengths to make sure our parents didn't know what we were up to, but I'll tell you what I would have done if anything like that ever happened at a party I was at:
I would have gotten every non-involved girl and hopefully some boys with brains to rush the gang rape room and give them 5 seconds to clear out or someone downstairs posted by the phone was going to call the cops.
And I would have meant it.

I wasn't the person raped it happened to a friend of mine I have known since kindergarten.

I wasn't in the room or the part of the house it was happening but when I found out I went and got friends, we went in that room, got my friend out and all the boys ran. There wasn't a long line of boys but it was a handful. We all knew them.

I know I didn't tell an adult nor did anyone I know tell an adult. For the main reason was we were teenagers. No one would believe us. That is reality now and it was in the 1970s when I was in high school. Plain and simple.

Girls weren't taught back then to speak up. We were taught to be quiet. That the best thing was to stay very far away from boys like that.

The boys who did that were shunned. Not just by my group of friends but by most of the kids in school. At least the ones who knew about it and everyone knew about it.

A high school rumor mill is faster than one at a beauty salon or locker room. However kids are very good with making sure adults don't find out.

Oh BS I was taught I could tell my parents anything and most of my friends were as well. Who in the hell raised these morons?

I agree. Number one I wouldn't have been at that party to begin with. My parents would never allow that.

Number two: If I had been at that party and some boy raped a girl I would have told my parents all about it.

I agree. Its BS of the first order.

No kid I ever knew could keep their mouth shut about anything. Then or now.

Remember the Central Park jogger, who got gang-raped until she was declared DOA? THOSE little bastards got arrested and convicted precisely because they couldn't wait to tell anyone and everyone what they did.

But we're supposed to believe THIS time around that guys who would do something like that are ALSO self-controlled enough that no hint of it ever got around to anyone for 30 years. Yeah, okay.
Jesus you’re stupid.

do you think BK would stand up and say
'I raped them all'''??????!!!!!
of course he was going to deny/etc to what the Dems asked
no shit

A dark day for the nation.

That being said, I think Kav may have slit his own throat with any Republican who was on the fence about voting for him when it get referred to the floor; He is now on the record in sworn congressional testimony as a partisan. Can vote for the man who cannot, by his own words, be impartial? Eventually a case will come before the Supreme Court with heavy political overtones. He is on record as being partisan as he lashed out against the Democrats (rightly so in my book) but not the GOP who orchestrated the circus we saw today. The bottom line is that none of this would happen without Grassley’s approval.

What was hilarious in my view was that the great speech in the opening by the GOP Senator from Nebraska—I forget his name—repeatedly referenced the “punting” of responsibility by the Congress. And 10 days later what does the committee do? Punts the responsibility to fact find and ask questions of Dr. Ford. He has to be thinking “What the hell just happened.” That he went along with it (I suppose he didn’t question Dr. Ford) is laughable given the marker he laid down on day one.

A dark day for the nation.

Feinstein created this, not Grassely. Democrats had a month's head start and delivered nothing today. Why? Because they had zero, zip, nada.

When someone acts the way Kavanaugh did with his screaming and ranting and rolling his eyes and belligerent attitude there’s only one possible question. What does he have to hide?
Lots of posturing. Two significant things. Kav and the repubs are terrified of an FBI investigation. The cons expect people to believe they found Fords testimony credible except where she ID'd Kav as the would be rapist.

Forum List

Back