OFFICIAL: Kavanaugh Hearings Thread

I know why she asked for one, first, she didn't want them investigating her. LOL. second, she is being paid over half a million dollars for the delay. hmmmm quite profitable. Not bad for saying I can't remember. shut up and go back to sleep. your lack of common sense is noted.

As usual no credible, verifiable link to any of that B.S.

Dr. Ford also passed a polygraph prior to testifying.
Here's the polygraph test Christine Blasey Ford took on her allegations against Kavanaugh

Men typically don't assault women in public, so allegations of sexual assault are often difficult to prove.

So right now the FBI is investigating the "credibilty" of these womens allegations. Meaning if they find others who will attest to Kavanaugh"s drunken, heavy drinking habits & and his behavior during those episodes, you can probably color this nominee gone.

Or Republicans can choose to throw themselves onto the sword with women in this country headed into the midterm election cycle.

Kavanaugh has the witness from hell in Mark Judge.
‘100 Kegs or Bust’: Kavanaugh friend, Mark Judge, has spent years writing about high school debauchery

holy fk, you can't be that stupid. So you're going to tell me you haven't heard of the go fund me money for ford? really? she admitted having it during her testimony. duh!!!

And she does not want the fbi to talk to her. and her name was not on the dems list. really, you just can't be that stupid.

I'll let what I wrote stand on its own merit since you wish to remain stupid.

:auiqs.jpg:

Sean Hannity nor Rush Limpass at misogynist central are NOT credible, verifiable sources of information DUMBASS.

That's why you can't find credible verifiable links to post on this board. You're just a parrot.

Or this?

New York Times Admits Error In Having Kavanaugh Hater Write 'News' Article About Him

THE DAILY WIRE is what you consider a credible verifiable link--:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

f28316fb038b35b0eb5587e48a639b7d--daffy-duck-funny-messages.jpg

Considering that Daily Wire pieces always include links to what they're talking about, yeah. They're credible. You would know that if you had two functioning brain cells on the same side of your skull.

No Daily Wire posted the link of the transcript. You dumb loser.

If you want a :"full" transcript of ANYTHING you go to the source and not through something called the DAILY WIRE--that has FAKE NEWS as it's cover ;page. I don't give a rats ass about what some reporter thinks or thought about Brett Kavanaugh--they have NOTHING to do with anything regarding this.

cjones05292017.jpg

oreo the dumb leftist.

hqdefault.jpg

If only knew what a leftist was- you might be able to spot one--:auiqs.jpg:

Actually I was a lifelong Republican until you made the Ass Clown the poster boy of it. I then changed my party status to Independent and followed the advice of a long time friend and former staffer of RONALD REAGAN. I have been on this board since 2008 and have over 17K posts to prove that.

zzzzzz You're old. I don't believe you have friends. I post a lot. And?

This is Day #4 of the FBI investigation.

They are half way.

If they can find out that K. lied to the Senate while under oath, then K. is finished.

Otherwise I think the GOP will continue to go with a lying strict constructionist who was a boozing teen who molested teenaged Catholic girls. That's still better than Ginsberg on the SCOTUS.

More uninteresting fapping to empty daydreams.

"Oh, IF they could just discover that Kavanaugh killed Jimmy Hoffa, THEN we'd really have the Republicans!"

I'm kinda looking forward to drooling tools like you finding out that the brilliant, scripted-for-TV "investigation" the Democrats fooled you into screeching about is nothing more than the FBI talking to the same frigging people we've already heard from, getting the same statements from them that they've already given, and then handing it to Grassley and going, "That's it."

This is Day #4 of the FBI investigation.

They are half way.

If they can find out that K. lied to the Senate while under oath, then K. is finished.

Otherwise I think the GOP will continue to go with a lying strict constructionist who was a boozing teen who molested teenaged Catholic girls. That's still better than Ginsberg on the SCOTUS.

More uninteresting fapping to empty daydreams.

"Oh, IF they could just discover that Kavanaugh killed Jimmy Hoffa, THEN we'd really have the Republicans!"

I'm kinda looking forward to drooling tools like you finding out that the brilliant, scripted-for-TV "investigation" the Democrats fooled you into screeching about is nothing more than the FBI talking to the same frigging people we've already heard from, getting the same statements from them that they've already given, and then handing it to Grassley and going, "That's it."
I'll be all over the lindsey graham investigation of frankenfeinstein. I can't wait!!!!!

Dr. Ford also passed a polygraph prior to testifying.
Here's the polygraph test Christine Blasey Ford took on her allegations against Kavanaugh

Men typically don't assault women in public, so allegations of sexual assault are often difficult to prove.

So right now the FBI is investigating the "credibilty" of these womens allegations. Meaning if they find others who will attest to Kavanaugh"s drunken, heavy drinking habits & and his behavior during those episodes, you can probably color this nominee gone.

Or Republicans can choose to throw themselves onto the sword with women in this country headed into the midterm election cycle.

‘100 Kegs or Bust’: Kavanaugh friend, Mark Judge, has spent years writing about high school debauchery

holy fk, you can't be that stupid. So you're going to tell me you haven't heard of the go fund me money for ford? really? she admitted having it during her testimony. duh!!!

And she does not want the fbi to talk to her. and her name was not on the dems list. really, you just can't be that stupid.

Sean Hannity nor Rush Limpass at misogynist central are NOT credible, verifiable sources of information DUMBASS.

That's why you can't find credible verifiable links to post on this board. You're just a parrot.

Or this?

New York Times Admits Error In Having Kavanaugh Hater Write 'News' Article About Him

THE DAILY WIRE is what you consider a credible verifiable link--:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Considering that Daily Wire pieces always include links to what they're talking about, yeah. They're credible. You would know that if you had two functioning brain cells on the same side of your skull.

You have NOT verified ANYTHING with a credible link that you have stated over the last 3 pages of your bullshit.

And then you're stupid enough to think I am going to take the bait on something that was totally unrelated to what you were asked to provide.
This entire tread is about the credibility of Kavanaugh & Dr. Ford.

Dr. Ford passed a lie detector test prior to giving testimony.

Dr. Ford was the one that wanted an FBI investigation prior to giving her testimony.

The VERY last thing that anyone would want that is lying or is part of some conspiracy to smear a U.S Supreme court nominee is an FBI investigation into her allegation.
Christine Blasey Ford wants FBI investigation before testifying - CNNPolitics

Those are the FACTS that we know to date.

If you want conspiracy theories take your crayons and coloring books and go tardout somewhere else.

:lastword:

Or this?

You have verified ANYTHING with a credible link that you have stated over the last 3 pages of your bullshit.

And then you're stupid enough to think I am going to the bait on something that was totality unrelated to what you asked to provide.

Dr. Ford was the one that wanted an FBI investigation prior to giving her testimony.

The VERY last thing that anyone would want that is lying or is part of some conspiracy to smear a U.S Supreme court nominee is an FBI investigation into her allegation.

If you want conspiracy theories take your crayons and coloring books and go tardout somewhere else.

No,
lastword.gif

Or this?

You have NOT verified ANYTHING with a credible link that you have stated over the last 3 pages of your bullshit.

And then you're stupid enough to think I am going to take the bait on something that was totally unrelated to what you were asked to provide.

Zzzzzzzz leftist loon. Cartoons are for children. Aka you.

Witness: Kavanaugh Accuser Likes Having Sex with More Than one Guy at a Time
Gateway Pundit ^ | October 2, 2018 | Jim Hoft

WASHINGTON – The Senate Judiciary Committee today received a signed statement from Mr. Dennis Ketterer, the former Democratic candidate for Congress and weatherman for WJLA Channel 7 in Washington, regarding the recent allegations made by Julie Swetnick against Supreme Court nominee Judge Brett Kavanaugh. Mr. Ketterer had a relationship with Ms. Swetnick in the 1990s. Below are excerpts of the signed statement, which was provided to the committee under penalty of felony. “During a conversation about our sexual preferences, things got derailed when Julie told me that she liked to have sex with more than one guy at a time. In fact sometimes with several at one time. She wanted to know if that would be ok in our relationship.

“I asked her if this was just a fantasy of hers. She responded that she first tried sex with multiple guys while in high school and still liked it from time-to-time. She brought it up because she wanted to know if I would be interested in that.” …

“Julie never said anything about being sexually assaulted, raped, gang-raped or having sex against her will. She never mentioned Brett Kavanaugh in any capacity.” …

“Because I had lost Julie’s number I called her father to get it. When I talked to him about possibly bringing her on to help with my campaign, he told me that she had psychological and other problems at the time.” …

“I know what it’s like to be sexually assaulted and not be believed. I was 9 years old when it happened at the hands of my grandfather’s best friend.” …

“My heart still feels heavy, for me as well as Julie and the Kavanaughs. That said, based on my direct experience with Julie, I do not believe her allegations against Mr. Kavanaugh

The Senate floor is not a courtroom and there is no such thing as presumption of innocence there.
And yet Dr. Ford was there with not one - but two - of her attorneys. And not only that, but they actually OBJECTED during the hearings on multiple occassions. But hey...there is nothing to see here. Nothing legal happening here. Move along. Just ask Faunny. :eusa_whistle:

Faun likes to make up his own “reality” construct. :lmao:
LOL

Still not a courtroom which is where presumption of innocence is applicable. You never learn, do ya, Buttplug?
Ahahahaha...Fawn over Men moves the goalposts after I just made him my bitch for the three-thousandth time here on USMB. He claimed this was “not” a “legal” issue. Yet it was in accordance with the U.S. Constitution (the highest law in the land), she appeared with two attorneys, and those attorneys objected to questions during the hearing.

He gets the Oscar for drama queen lol
hint: He wants the AG job.... if Trump survives the mid-terms.
Yeah, or maybe he actually has integrity, and finds the behavior of leftists to be egregious and evil.
I realize that's probably not something that would occur to you, since "integrity" is probably just a word in one of those dictionary-things you've never opened.

A guy who sucks up to a guy that lied over 5000 times in 2 years has integrity?
Open up your copy of the New York Times (aka fake news). They just published a 40 page article detailing Trump family tax evasion schemes.
Lindsay Graham is about to hit the farm with his support of that beer guzzling blacked-out pussy-grabbing zombie of a judge.

He's on the wrong side of history ;)

The Senate floor is not a courtroom and there is no such thing as presumption of innocence there.
And yet Dr. Ford was there with not one - but two - of her attorneys. And not only that, but they actually OBJECTED during the hearings on multiple occassions. But hey...there is nothing to see here. Nothing legal happening here. Move along. Just ask Faunny. :eusa_whistle:

LOL

Still not a courtroom which is where presumption of innocence is applicable. You never learn, do ya, Buttplug?
Ahahahaha...Fawn over Men moves the goalposts after I just made him my bitch for the three-thousandth time here on USMB. He claimed this was “not” a “legal” issue. Yet it was in accordance with the U.S. Constitution (the highest law in the land), she appeared with two attorneys, and those attorneys objected to questions during the hearing.
Dumbfuck, peaceful protests are in accordance with the Constitution and they're not courtrooms either; nor does innocent until proven guilty apply to them. :eusa_doh:

And I didn't say the hearings aren't a legal issue, nor did I say they don't conform to the Constitution. I said Innocent until proven guilty is a legal construct which has nothing to do with the Senate confirmation hearings.

You say the dumbest shit, ya ever notice that, Buttplug?

LOL

Dumbfuck, peaceful protests are in accordance with the Constitution and they're not courtrooms either; nor does innocent until proven guilty apply to them. :eusa_doh:

And I didn't say the hearings aren't a legal issue, nor did I say they don't conform to the Constitution. I said Innocent until proven guilty is a legal construct which has nothing to do with the Senate confirmation hearings.

aka .............you get to fabricate BS........and do a political hatchet job with no evidence to back it up.........LOL

Heard Ford is up for the Oscars now.

LOL

aka .............you get to fabricate BS........and do a political hatchet job with no evidence to back it up.........LOL

Yeah, so? Are ya new to politics?

LOL

Nope ......just the rest of your sheep are still trying to play it's the real deal..........LOL

At least you admit it's a hatchet attack.............perhaps the other sheep will own up to that.

LOL

Nope ......just the rest of your sheep are still trying to play it's the real deal..........LOL

At least you admit it's a hatchet attack.............perhaps the other sheep will own up to that.
"Admit?" I never said otherwise.

I know that............tell the other posters on these boards to grow a set. LOL

I know that............tell the other posters on these boards to grow a set. LOL
I'm not my brothers' keeper.

Odd and Man at Yale

I could care less if nominee Kavanaugh got into a bar fight at Yale in the 80’s. Gleeful reports to this effect (he was allegedly questioned by police, but not arrested) in some of the media kind of gives you the sense of the insanity we are living in. The media is tripping over themselves to get anything on this guy. The NY Times used an Op-Ed writer to write the story. She has opined strongly against him, and even the Times had to admit the choice was in error.

Several “friends” of Kavanagh at Yale have popped up to say he lied at the hearing, although none has said he ever blacked out. I almost feel like they want to be on tv and tv wants them to be there even if they shed no more real light on his drining than he did.

Accuser number 3 seems to be backtracking off the gang rape claims, though you would never know it from the way he is being portrayed.

Saturday Night Live in a moment of unrealized irony used Matt Damon to mock Kavanagh. If I had a nickel for every photo of Damon hugging Harvey Weinstein over the years I’d be rich.

Some Democrats in the Senate say he lacks judicial temperment. Odd, he didnt for 12 years on the Court. He was certainly emotional during the hearing, but he was facing not a Courtroom proceeding but a phalanx of people who have accused him of sexual assault and gang rape and praised his accuser as truthful…before her testimony, during her testimony and before his testimony. Those Democrats who would pass judgment on the credibility of his accuser set her up with her lawyer.
I dont know if he did what his accusers say, but I certainly have reasonable doubt. What I dont have a doubt about is the unseemly freezny they have in attacking him.

Yale produces some odd folks for all its elite status. Whether or not Kavanaugh turns out to be one is unlikely to be judged fairly.

Posted in ATW

Liberals need to stop bitching about those on the right using right wing news sources. WE ARE NOT GOING TO USE LEFT WING SOURCES!

Or this?

CNN and Washington Posts are not credible links, they are leftist propaganda sites, try again.

Forum List

Back