OFFICIAL: Kavanaugh Hearings Thread

From the other BREAKING NEWS thread that got axed:

Now this smells to high heaven. Two guys coming forward to claim they were the attempted rapist at the same time? That is pretty sly. I'll give them credit.
I agree. These rape allegations suddenly came forward. Why not fight fire with fire.

But, I don't believe any of them on either side. None of this shit even happened. It's a delay tactic and this is done to muddy the waters.

There would be no risk admitting to a sexual assault that occurred in 1982 because the statue of limitations ran about 20 years ago. So, why not.

Hell, I am the one who did all this shit to these women. It was me, not BK.
:laughing0301:
Also, what Ford described as attempted rape could of been a couple of guys at a party simply roughhousing with her with no intention of raping her. If the guys were really trying to rape her, I think they would of done a much better job of ripping her cloths off.

Perhaps they would even take her clothes off!
Maybe so....
LOL... I am the worst about leaving out that "e". Sue me!

Your summons is in process. You will be served later today! :D
Thank you.

There's a major problem with the whole setup of this hearing today. The sexual assault consultant by the 11 Repubs without balls, seems MORE INTERESTED in implicating a Demo conspiracy, than fact finding on Kavanaugh. This is because she's being PAID to be yet another political shill tossed into this cluster fuck.

Big mistake... This is a Congressional inquiry, not a rape counseling or legal interrogation. And as USUAL, the Repubs entirely FOLD and shrink from their duties..

Agreed. However, I think they are relying on Kavanaugh to present himself as more believable.
If they are relying on Kav I could make him look less believable and I am not a trained prosecutor. :laugh:

Why is the fact that you are not a trained prosecutor funny?
Because a third grader could take Kav apart.
But you weren’t invited.

Lindsey Graham just gave a remarkable interview in the hallway. way to go Lindsey!!!

Are the Dems smarter than a 2rd grader? Booker is not. Harris is not either.
Booker and Harris are going to be the main ones to put nails to Kavs coffin.
Kavanaugh's coffin is already nailed.

Otherwise the GOP will most certainly lose the Senate in November.

Just nominate a woman!!!!!
Thats fine. At least we know she wont be a sexual predator.

If they are relying on Kav I could make him look less believable and I am not a trained prosecutor. :laugh:

Nope. Neither is smart enough to use a hammer.
Kavanaugh is going to be hammered.

It will have massive pollical impact in November.

The demeanor of the prosecutor lady has changed. She now knows she has the upper hand because of Ford's dishonesty.
That was a good one. :laughing0301:

The demeanor of the prosecutor lady has changed. She now knows she has the upper hand because of Ford's dishonesty.

Is this true? You’re the body language expert.
The prosecutor is exceptional. She just doesnt have much to go on because Ford is eating her lunch.
FOrd is eating whos lunch?
The prosecutors.
Not even close.

ABC News mentioned the lady judge who is next in line for this nomination.

That may be a very excellent Plan B for Trump and the GOP, yes.

Should have been plan A!!! Politicians are dumb. Especially ones born around the time when Jesus was alive!

Ultra-Sound-600-LI.jpg

There's a major problem with the whole setup of this hearing today. The sexual assault consultant hired by the 11 Repubs without balls, seems MORE INTERESTED in implicating a Demo conspiracy, than fact finding on Kavanaugh. This is because she's being PAID to be yet another political shill tossed into this cluster fuck.

Big mistake... This is a Congressional inquiry, not a rape counseling or legal interrogation. And as USUAL, the Repubs entirely FOLD and shrink from their duties..

No idea WHICH of 4 (now 5) kids present LIVED IN THE HOUSE. How she got there. Alone or with someone else and who they were.

No wonder these senile ball-less wonders need a surrogate questioner.

WATCH -- When Kavanaugh gets up there, the Demos are gonna pound him like an Abalone. If you don't answer that -- you're not nearer to ANY truth....
And afterwards the abalone will be forced to withdraw his own nomination.

Or else Trump will withdraw it.

Or the chairperson of the GOP will withdraw it.

One man is not worth losing the Senate over in November.

Withdrawing without a fair questioning (not coddling) of the witness --- would doom this process forever.

However -- if you haven't noticed, we're pretty FUBAR'd right now and PUTIN is loving all this.

Vladmir never imagined that America was this mentallly weak and incompetent and childish. He could push us over the edge with a couple tweets and an "ANONYMOUS OP ED" to the NY Times tomorrow..

No idea where.

No idea when - story continues to change.

Therapy notes exist - 'The therapist got it wrong with what she wrote down during the therapy session, but I correct the information when I talked to the Washington Post (ie admittedly changed her story and what the Therapist has down on record)

Her 4 witnesses still say it never happened.

More than 2 hours later, and all we still have is her ACCUSATION - NO EVIDENCE.
no one has come forward to say they took her home!!!!

last testimony she was standing on the street somewhere. And she's been there until August of 2018. Lots of those girls out there right . Nobody has come forward to say they took her there. Nobody has come forward to say they saw her there. But we have to believe her. Not one Democrat has actually asked a question. Lots of how brave she was and how credible she is but credibility has to be based on some sort of evidence or we are all in big trouble. Because "even if you didn't you did" unless you keep video recorded evidence from every minute of your life you could be charged and prosecuted/ persecuted for any accusation no matter how ridiculous.
The lady-professor told her story.

It was the opening volley in a huge battle between GOP and DEMs that will continue all day.

Then a vote tomorrow, unless Kavanaugh or Trump withdraws the nomination first.
nothing new was learned today.

We don't know that but it is highly unlikely.

But what if she turned tricks to pay for school ?!

GO Lindsey Graham...He will not take any bs! He is explaining the rule pof law to the scum reporters!

I'm a member of the Senate ( theoretically ) So are you. My Politics does not over ride my freedom of thought. I think anyone making a claim of this nature should absolutely have to bring some proof other than" because I said so"!

Don’t assume

Is this true? You’re the body language expert.
The prosecutor is exceptional. She just doesnt have much to go on because Ford is eating her lunch.
FOrd is eating whos lunch?
The prosecutors.
Not even close.
OK :itsok:

There's a major problem with the whole setup of this hearing today. The sexual assault consultant hired by the 11 Repubs without balls, seems MORE INTERESTED in implicating a Demo conspiracy, than fact finding on Kavanaugh. This is because she's being PAID to be yet another political shill tossed into this cluster fuck.

No idea WHICH of 4 (now 5) kids present LIVED IN THE HOUSE. How she got there. Alone or with someone else and who they were.

No wonder these senile ball-less wonders need a surrogate questioner.

WATCH -- When Kavanaugh gets up there, the Demos are gonna pound him like an Abalone. If you don't answer that -- you're not nearer to ANY truth....
And afterwards the abalone will be forced to withdraw his own nomination.

Or else Trump will withdraw it.

Or the chairperson of the GOP will withdraw it.

One man is not worth losing the Senate over in November.

Withdrawing without a fair questioning (not coddling) of the witness --- would doom this process forever.

However -- if you haven't noticed, we're pretty FUBAR'd right now and PUTIN is loving all this.

Vladmir never imagined that America was this mentallly weak and incompetent and childish. He could push us over the edge with a couple tweets and an "ANONYMOUS OP ED" to the NY Times tomorrow..
Putin is thinking about Ukraine and Poland.

I don't think he cares about the SCOTUS.

Don’t assume
I'll take my chances with a female. Repub men seem to have a problem with being sexual predators.

The two most telling lies that she said during the hearings:

1. She lied about her fear of flying. If you fly for enjoyment, you are not afraid of it.

2. She could not remember if she took the polygraph on the same day (in an airport motel by the way) of her Grandmothers funeral. This wasn't years ago, it was 60 days ago. Why lie about that? She later confirmed the date of the polygraph, but still didn't know if it was the same day of the funeral?

Forum List

Back