OFFICIAL: Kavanaugh Hearings Thread

Notice how the Dems keep pushing for an FBI investigation? That seems to be the only thing they really care about. Wonder why that is? :9:
Actually, the question should be why don't the Republicans want one?

Why not have one after the confirmation? If he is guilty, he could be impeached. If there is an investigation now, what is to stop other accusers to step up at the last minute again? This could go on forever. The goal here is CLEARLY to delay the confirmation to the mid-terms.
Why confirm someone you would need to waste the taxpayers money to later impeach?
No such need has been demonstrated.

There's a major problem with the whole setup of this hearing today. The sexual assault consultant hired by the 11 Repubs without balls, seems MORE INTERESTED in implicating a Demo conspiracy, than fact finding on Kavanaugh. This is because she's being PAID to be yet another political shill tossed into this cluster fuck.

Big mistake... This is a Congressional inquiry, not a rape counseling or legal interrogation. And as USUAL, the Repubs entirely FOLD and shrink from their duties..

No idea WHICH of 4 (now 5) kids present LIVED IN THE HOUSE. How she got there. Alone or with someone else and who they were.

No wonder these senile ball-less wonders need a surrogate questioner.

WATCH -- When Kavanaugh gets up there, the Demos are gonna pound him like an Abalone. If you don't answer that -- you're not nearer to ANY truth....
And afterwards the abalone will be forced to withdraw his own nomination.

Or else Trump will withdraw it.

Or the chairperson of the GOP will withdraw it.

One man is not worth losing the Senate over in November.

There's a major problem with the whole setup of this hearing today. The sexual assault consultant by the 11 Repubs without balls, seems MORE INTERESTED in implicating a Demo conspiracy, than fact finding on Kavanaugh. This is because she's being PAID to be yet another political shill tossed into this cluster fuck.

Big mistake... This is a Congressional inquiry, not a rape counseling or legal interrogation. And as USUAL, the Repubs entirely FOLD and shrink from their duties..

Agreed. However, I think they are relying on Kavanaugh to present himself as more believable.
If they are relying on Kav I could make him look less believable and I am not a trained prosecutor. :laugh:

Why is the fact that you are not a trained prosecutor funny?
Because a third grader could take Kav apart.

Are the Dems smarter than a 2rd grader? Booker is not. Harris is not either.

IMO Dr. Ford was credible, honest, cooperative and fair in her testimony.

At the moment Lindsey Graham (R-SC) is having a fit, not attacking Dr., Ford, but attacking the Democrats for being political.

News break, Lindsay is now attacking Dr. Ford for an "emotional testimony" and his whine is heard from coast to coast.

Funny how Harris didn’t ask any questions, just five minutes of telling Ford how “brave” she is. What a joke.

Don't forget when she was praising all that Ford had done and was doing that Kavanough has not :rolleyes:

Harris would lose a debate to a mannequin.

Debate?????? Hell usually she's interrogating......and today she's blubbering at Fords feet.

But either way...….Harris's mouth runsamuck…..a debate takes a second commentary and she leaves no room for anyone else
The debate is coming.

If so, then Harris might have to keep her mouth shut when others are speaking...…..not sure that's going to happen

There's a major problem with the whole setup of this hearing today. The sexual assault consultant by the 11 Repubs without balls, seems MORE INTERESTED in implicating a Demo conspiracy, than fact finding on Kavanaugh. This is because she's being PAID to be yet another political shill tossed into this cluster fuck.

Agreed. However, I think they are relying on Kavanaugh to present himself as more believable.
If they are relying on Kav I could make him look less believable and I am not a trained prosecutor. :laugh:

Booker and Harris are going to be the main ones to put nails to Kavs coffin.

No idea where.

No idea when - story continues to change.

Therapy notes exist - 'The therapist got it wrong with what she wrote down during the therapy session, but I correct the information when I talked to the Washington Post (ie admittedly changed her story and what the Therapist has down on record)

Her 4 witnesses still say it never happened.

More than 2 hours later, and all we still have is her ACCUSATION - NO EVIDENCE.
no one has come forward to say they took her home!!!!

last testimony she was standing on the street somewhere. And she's been there until August of 2018. Lots of those girls out there right . Nobody has come forward to say they took her there. Nobody has come forward to say they saw her there. But we have to believe her. Not one Democrat has actually asked a question. Lots of how brave she was and how credible she is but credibility has to be based on some sort of evidence or we are all in big trouble. Because "even if you didn't you did" unless you keep video recorded evidence from every minute of your life you could be charged and prosecuted/ persecuted for any accusation no matter how ridiculous.
The lady-professor told her story.

It was the opening volley in a huge battle between GOP and DEMs that will continue all day.

Then a vote tomorrow, unless Kavanaugh or Trump withdraws the nomination first.

My read so far is that Kavanaugh was a dumbazz high school kid and college frat boy who now has to dance to the real music.

This can totally end his career.

He got away with something and it has come home to roost and haunt him now.

So you believe the whole “two loud, drunk, aggressive teenage boys snuck up on her” testimony?

Kavanaugh's coffin is already nailed.

Otherwise the GOP will most certainly lose the Senate in November.

I just hope that Ben Sasse or Jeff Flake are paying attention. All it takes is one of them in the committee to say no and then Kavanaugh doesn't even make it to a full Senate vote.

Just nominate a woman!!!!!

My read so far is that Kavanaugh was a dumbazz high school kid and college frat boy who now has to dance to the real music.

This can totally end his career.

He got away with something and it has come home to roost and haunt him now.

So you believe the whole “two loud, drunk, aggressive teenage boys snuck up on her” testimony?
Are you a shill or a troll ?!

There's a major problem with the whole setup of this hearing today. The sexual assault consultant hired by the 11 Repubs without balls, seems MORE INTERESTED in implicating a Demo conspiracy, than fact finding on Kavanaugh. This is because she's being PAID to be yet another political shill tossed into this cluster fuck.

No idea WHICH of 4 (now 5) kids present LIVED IN THE HOUSE. How she got there. Alone or with someone else and who they were.

No wonder these senile ball-less wonders need a surrogate questioner.

WATCH -- When Kavanaugh gets up there, the Demos are gonna pound him like an Abalone. If you don't answer that -- you're not nearer to ANY truth....

This MO by Rachel Mitchell is also utilized by police when OIS occur.
They make the victim out to be the bad guy, or in this case, the bad female.

Nope. Neither is smart enough to use a hammer.

Like Lindsey Graham just said; we still don't know when and where the alleged incident happened!

So far hearing has been a sham snoozefest.

Just nominate a woman!!!!!
ABC News mentioned the lady judge who is next in line for this nomination.

That may be a very excellent Plan B for Trump and the GOP, yes.

Forum List

Back