OFFICIAL: Kavanaugh Hearings Thread

This was a big waste of time. If the Republicans have the same attitude as Kennedy, they only did this for show and aren't paying attention at all to what is being said.

He's more afraid of possibly being accused some time in the future rather than knowing if anything actually happened. That's not how you are supposed to look at it. These same people were in place when Gorsuch came up, and NONE of this happened. This is because of Kavanaugh, not the system.
Not exactly.

Not even close.

You don't read the public's pulse very well huh ?!

Lyndsey Graham right now is saying the same damn thing. He had his mind made up already, and he is saying she is a liar and this is all political. This was a waste of time.
She is a liar and this is a waste of time.

Let’s delay and have FBI investigate why kavanaugh
isn’t jumping through hoops to prove himself innocent

Booker and Harris are going to be the main ones to put nails to Kavs coffin.
Kavanaugh's coffin is already nailed.

Otherwise the GOP will most certainly lose the Senate in November.

Just nominate a woman!!!!!
Thats fine. At least we know she wont be a sexual predator.

Don’t assume
I'll take my chances with a female. Repub men seem to have a problem with being sexual predators.

You really think it’s only Republican men?

There's a major problem with the whole setup of this hearing today. The sexual assault consultant hired by the 11 Repubs without balls, seems MORE INTERESTED in implicating a Demo conspiracy, than fact finding on Kavanaugh. This is because she's being PAID to be yet another political shill tossed into this cluster fuck.

Big mistake... This is a Congressional inquiry, not a rape counseling or legal interrogation. And as USUAL, the Repubs entirely FOLD and shrink from their duties..

No idea WHICH of 4 (now 5) kids present LIVED IN THE HOUSE. How she got there. Alone or with someone else and who they were.

No wonder these senile ball-less wonders need a surrogate questioner.

WATCH -- When Kavanaugh gets up there, the Demos are gonna pound him like an Abalone. If you don't answer that -- you're not nearer to ANY truth....

This MO by Rachel Mitchell is also utilized by police when OIS occur.
They make the victim out to be the bad guy, or in this case, the bad female.

It's NOT a format that is INTENDED for a Congressional hearing in front of Gawd and Everybody in world. Who ever approved that -- needs a quick relocation to a nursing home..

I just hope that Ben Sasse or Jeff Flake are paying attention. All it takes is one of them in the committee to say no and then Kavanaugh doesn't even make it to a full Senate vote.
Whoever aborts Kavanaugh will be doing the GOP a huge favor at this point.

ABC News reported that Trump is furious his aides did not find out about the sexual misconduct in Kavanaugh's high school and college daze.

Don’t assume
I'll take my chances with a female. Repub men seem to have a problem with being sexual predators.

Where did I say only? I said repub men seem to have a problem with being sexual predators. The leader of the repubs likes grabbing pussies.

I just hope that Ben Sasse or Jeff Flake are paying attention. All it takes is one of them in the committee to say no and then Kavanaugh doesn't even make it to a full Senate vote.

Wrong.

The Constitution doesn't call for the committee to advise and consent, it calls for the Senate to advise and consent.
McConnell can put it on the floor.

The two most telling lies that she said during the hearings:

1. She lied about her fear of flying. If you fly for enjoyment, you are not afraid of it.

2. She could not remember if she took the polygraph on the same day (in an airport motel by the way) of her Grandmothers funeral. This wasn't years ago, it was 60 days ago. Why lie about that? She later confirmed the date of the polygraph, but still didn't know if it was the same day of the funeral?
What definitely got proved today is that her memory is a sketchy as we knew beforehand

Don’t assume

Did you have to ask?
He’s already stated many times that Honky men are lower than animals.

Whoever aborts Kavanaugh will be doing the GOP a huge favor at this point.

ABC News reported that Trump is furious his aides did not find out about the sexual misconduct in Kavanaugh's high school and college daze.

Kavanaugh is pretty upset he didn't know about it himself either.

There's a major problem with the whole setup of this hearing today. The sexual assault consultant hired by the 11 Repubs without balls, seems MORE INTERESTED in implicating a Demo conspiracy, than fact finding on Kavanaugh. This is because she's being PAID to be yet another political shill tossed into this cluster fuck.

Big mistake... This is a Congressional inquiry, not a rape counseling or legal interrogation. And as USUAL, the Repubs entirely FOLD and shrink from their duties..

No idea WHICH of 4 (now 5) kids present LIVED IN THE HOUSE. How she got there. Alone or with someone else and who they were.

WATCH -- When Kavanaugh gets up there, the Demos are gonna pound him like an Abalone. If you don't answer that -- you're not nearer to ANY truth....

It's NOT a format that is INTENDED for a Congressional hearing in front of Gawd and Everybody in world. Who ever approved that -- needs a quick relocation to a nursing home..
These hearings are a coup by the DEMs in the pollical chess game of the November midterms.

This is the worst abortion that Trump or the GOP could have imagined.

It is time for the GOP to sweep this under the carpet and go to a Plan B.

Don’t assume

Where did I say only? I said repub men seem to have a problem with being sexual predators.

In the post I quoted otherwise why did you say only “Republican “ men?

FvxYZnq.png

Don’t assume

Did you have to ask?
He’s already stated many times that Honky men are lower than animals.

He is part of BLM I forgot.

Dr Ford gave an uninterrupted narrative of what happened to her and what she remembers

The Republican decision to give Mitchel broken up five minute snippets to refute did not help them make their case

Forum List

Back